Notice Default Forum Theme

Discussion in 'Forum Info & Announcements' started by mollygos, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kalez

kalez Subatomic Cosmonaut

Geeze, I cannot sign in fast enough to have the old theme back. Blinded. I can't even read some of the post text that use colors. Why.

2. Xiachh

Xiachh Orbital Explorer

I like it I find it nice and to the point :D

Vith likes this.
  3. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

So, I have to ask...
    When the dark theme is done, will it be made the default "not logged in" theme, or will we keep the BURNING LIGHT OF HOLY PUNISHMENT?
    Considering many of the reactions to the light theme, I'd say it would be the better move to switch to dark being default. Better a dark theme some people don't like than a light theme that some people are actually harmed by.

4. Vith

Vith Cosmic Narwhal

Wow, I really like it so far! Light is always nice, but dark is better. ;D

5. hippiecheese

hippiecheese Star Wrangler

The original looks FAR better.

diskincluded likes this.
  6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

As mentioned before, they heard it already. They know that most people hates the new theme. So please .. for the love of god, stop talking about it already. Let's just wait for improvement.

Kaede Grimwater and Luna like this.
  7. MLGPaintBrush

MLGPaintBrush Void-Bound Voyager

Good thing. It scared me when I logged in and became blind for 3.6 seconds.

Kaede Grimwater likes this.
  8. SevenTales

SevenTales Poptop Tamer

I'm the opposite of a lot of people here, and I love the new style. I actually like it so much, I'd like to set it as default for everything, including the subforums (I like the stardew valley one, but I'd much prefer the cleaner and light version)

9. JericoHellsangel

JericoHellsangel Void-Bound Voyager

Hey,

so i started to play the game and i wanted to have the lightdrone mod again. Downloaded yours since it is the most updated and fleshed out one and started to build. Now i have a bug. After i build the Dronetable and placed it, my game crashed. Now everytime i get into the game, multi or singleplayer, the game just crashes. I tried to remove the mod, but it didn´t work either. Does anyone know how i can fix it?

10. SevenTales

SevenTales Poptop Tamer

Wrong thread maybe? You're in the Default forum theme thread. Is this what you are looking for?

11. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Why on earth are you talking about a mod on the thread dedicated to the default forum theme? Post on the mod's discussion thread. Not just wherever you like.

12. SevenTales

SevenTales Poptop Tamer

He probably just posted in the wrong thread by mistake.

13. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't doubt that, but surely he can check the thread title and see it's not relevant to his issue.

Anyway, let's not get off-topic.

14. oniugnip

oniugnip Void-Bound Voyager

Yup, sticking with the old one. The new one is too... bright... I got excited when I saw the Risk of Rain option, but it doesn't resemble the game very much... Still, the OLD Chucklefish Forums Theme looks pretty nice, so I'll stick with it. I also feel like it's the easiest one to get around with. Nice effort, though, but I still think the new one is too bright and plain.

Am I the only one with a picture of a screenshot off Starbound here?

15. SniperAssassin02

SniperAssassin02 Big Damn Hero

I would switch to the new theme, if they made a dark version of it. For now, i'm gonna stick with the old one.

16. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Nop , and yeah i stick to black too.

17. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

So how is that Dark theme coming anyway? It would really fit better with how the site's homepage (http://playstarbound.com) looks than the current super-bright one, and it would strain peoples' eyes less as had been stated oh so many times when the change first came around.

I mean, I haven't heard any updates on the theme since... Ever.

18. Bigblueelf

Bigblueelf Void-Bound Voyager

After a looking at the new (white) and old (black) themes I'm going with the Stardew Valley theme. One day I will my wedding to Alex and adopt a baby but until then it's back to Starbound :nurutease:

19. Jakku

Jakku Space Hobo

I don't see it!!!

20. Solsolis

Solsolis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Horrible...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.