RELEASED More Music Mod

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by Drogean, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

something is getting messed up when the wave bank is being extracted, the batch file i included SPECIFICALLY converts them to a useable format for XACT, if thats not happening then you need to pause that .batch while its compiling and see what its doing

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Okay! I worked out the issue. I'd started to use the .exe rather than the .bat to make the conversions. Well now I feel silly.

• CharlieR1

CharlieR1 Space Spelunker

I know asking this probably isn't right, but the music is just playing too much for me and has totally taken over the game's OST. Does anyone have the original wavesound.xwb or their backup?

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

• cathyonk

cathyonk Seal Broken

I really want to download this mod, but unfortunately it's over 2MB size and I must pay to register..please upload it somewhere else >_< thank you ^^

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

@cathyonk

Registration at The Nexus is still completely free. You may have misunderstood the pop-up notice about "Premium servers" and all that. Give it another shot. :poke:

• cathyonk

cathyonk Seal Broken

Oh, I see..ahahah, thank you so much..I will download now..thanks ^^

Anyway, is it me or..emm, the mod music, a little bit low in the beach, anyway thanks to TS..I loved all the music ^^

Last edited: May 10, 2016
              • CharlieR1

CharlieR1 Space Spelunker

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Awesome!Thank you!

Drogean likes this.
                • ammar324

ammar324 Space Hobo

I love it<3<3

• Staryan

Staryan Master Chief

Yo!

Any chance you could make a version where these songs...

Stardew Valley - MM - Birds Chirping
                    Windy Frigid Days (Winter)

Are replaced by this song....

Stardew Valley - MM - Nights

I'd do it myself but I can't figure it out, and those 2 are really grating on my nerves. The sounds have too much treble, way to pingy for my tastes.

• TransfoCrent

TransfoCrent Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where did you get the Windy Frigid Days song from? Is it from another game or? It sounds really nice, wherever it's from!

• Teletric

Teletric Void-Bound Voyager

This is a great music mod. The incompatibility issue with Windows 10 is a problem though because I can't add my own music. I was hoping to add Undertale - Waterfall into the cave music.

• Sodyaler

Sodyaler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I basically can't live without these musical additions to stardew, hopefully someone updates it to the 1.1 wavbank so lazy people like me don't have to figure it out lol

• Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

I've updated this mod to be compatible with 1.1. Despite no longer being under development, if the mod author returns and updates the mod, I will remove the link. I will also respect his wishes if he wants me to get rid of it without himself updating it.

-No new songs were replaced/added by me.
                            -There were only 7 new sounds with the 1.1 update, so there's not that big of a difference.

To the mod author, if you're reading this, thanks. I would not have been able to update your mod, my favorite music mod, without your how-to-add music guide and tools.

Mediafire link because I can't upload .rar and .xwb files:
                            https://www.mediafire.com/?6kwux1908290spm

------------------------
                            Edit: For modding purposes, anyone can download my New.xap here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xmbr8j2owkf0qib/New.xap
                            It should be safe to use. All I did was take Drogean's NEW.xap and throw the 7 new sounds at the bottom of the list.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
                              Mangal2012, Jerev, jasseralf and 19 others like this.
                            • Lyn Errlman

Lyn Errlman Master Chief

You sir/madam, are amazing. Thank you for updating this and sharing it.

moonunitiv and Drogean like this.
                              • Sodyaler

Sodyaler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is awesome. I tried to do this a few times and couldn't get it to work. Thanks so much for this.

moonunitiv likes this.
                                • Noroxus

Noroxus Void-Bound Voyager

Would you be so kind as to explain us how you compiled the wavebank?
                                  I tried adding the tracks to it but it didnt work and SV crashed at start :L

• Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

I mostly just followed Drogean's guide that can be found here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...modding-discussion.106868/page-7#post-2795638

As for your crashing, how big is your Wave Bank.xwb? I only crashed during my first attempts when I didn't compress it in XACT3. The file was as big as 1.5gb before I compressed it down to 425mb.

----------------

For modding purposes, anyone can download my New.xap here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xmbr8j2owkf0qib/New.xap
                                    It should be safe to use. All I did was take Drogean's NEW.xap and throw the 7 new sounds at the bottom of the list.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
                                    • Noroxus

Noroxus Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the XAP! :DDD

I actually used the preset compression and the file size was 800MB or sth. It should only crash at 1GB so I was surprised.
                                      Hope this will work :)

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.