WIP StarDOPE VALLEY: adding CANNABIS as a mod to SDV. update: 5/4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Delta9

Delta9 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just doodled these for concentrates, oil, bud, and the combo respectively. :)
    [​IMG]

Thoughts?

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I dig that!

could the oil one be a little thicker? and under the nibs of the mouthpieces be a little darker for shading? I also think there should be a dark bottom band on the other ones, to give it more dimension/looks like it screws off for batteries.

And some more details on the combo one? like a few buttons, a small lcd screen?

• Delta9

I can sure try! The LCD on the real one is on the top, but we'll stick it on the side for this. :)

taintedwheat likes this.
        • taintedwheat

oh lol yeah xDD; ooh can't wait n__n

• Delta9

[​IMG]
            How 'bout now?

• taintedwheat

omggg it looks stellar! maybe notch down blue to be more muted than primary?

• Delta9

• taintedwheat

AWWHHH YEAHHH. def gonna update the main post with this later n___n

it makes me want to own all of them even if there's one where it uses all three xD

• Delta9

Hahaha right? I have both the bud one and the combo, though I mostly use the combo.

• taintedwheat

does it burn evenly enough for you? i got a really hipster looking brand that worked pretty good but seemed to need stuff replaced too quickly. @_@

argah, i hate how school is like piled on these weeks before the last few weeks of school, its kinda annoying >.<;;; whenever i get to it, i can make the seeds and packages for the hemp / and make the tobacco crop I can send it over to @Killerbotto to get the "utility version" out of the way

• Ravn

Ravn Void-Bound Voyager

I need this mod :rainbowbarf: Can't wait till its finished!

taintedwheat likes this.
                      • kodemunkey

kodemunkey Phantasmal Quasar

I guess it all depends on if CA will allow the mod to happen? Stardew Valley is pretty popular right now.

• Delta9

T-dubs, because that's your nickname now, both my Vubers burn very even and thoroughly. Never combusts or gives me charring, but I get chocolate brown AVB not golden stuff, so I really get a sense that it's all used up. Big chambers too, so I get plenty of bang per bowl. Literally my only problem is durability, the batteries are fickle, and the charging ports are delicate, so they start to break after about 150 nights of using it daily+ and sleeping with it in my bed where it takes a beating... I have a problem, ok, don't judge me. but since it has a lifetime warranty with it and customer care sent me an unbusted one both times I had problems with it, I can only be so mad. Oh, and they get a little hot, so I crocheted them colorful little cozies that are very cute and useful. Yes, them like it so much I crocheted them a sweaters. I have extras if you ever need. :up:

But enough on the sales pitch. I should probably do nugs soon, huh.

kodemunkey, what do you mean "allow"? Since CA made his program one with easily editable files and there is an official forum for mods specifically, I believe that he has allowed this mod to happen already. Do you mean he might not condone it? It's not like he went around approving all the released mods on the forum. Mods are aftermarket additions without the help of the creator, kind of by definition.

Stardew is popular, but you know what's been much, much more popular for way way longer? Weed. :iswydt:

Last edited: May 3, 2016
                            lannihamm likes this.
                          • taintedwheat

I'm confused. Why does he need it to allow it to happen?
                            I've had this thread on here for almost a month now. Plus, I'm adhering to the rules of the forum to discuss this, that so long so, he probably has seen this?
                            It's legal in Washington State. I bet he partakes from time to time -- or is friends with someone who does enough to first mention it in the game when it initially came out. He had to change it for people who complained. People don't have to download this, this is not forced upon them to see. He's making money off the game he had to for the sake of his younger/puritanical consumers; we're not profiting by any means besides satisfaction from adding a completely expanded aspect -- also we're just fans of SDV and weed, too. The title clearly shows what we're talking about. I dunno. I haven't gotten into any trouble with the moderators here, we've been polite and stayed on topic about something that shouldn't be taboo at all for the general public -- so there's no issue.

Weed can still exist without you having to buy/use/play SDV with it.

GDUBS WARRIORS - BAY AREA - HYPHY 420 (also my pug's birthday)

Well your name makes me think of Star Trek.
                            Wahh, that's cute I was looking on etsy for some when I had mine. Maybe I'll hit you up if I'm ever in the means of buying a new piece xD

seriously no rush, there's so much to be done for this, and like I'm like no where near done anything in comparison to you on this. I've mostly been making other stuff like stupid dog beds and tweaks to my farmhouse extended layout -___-''
                            also yeah, all the actually game implementing stuff is also done by people also in school.

what i kinda want to do, because it is possible with the mod ALL as it keeps forming is that the player has to at least be 2nd year, and have access to the greenhouse in order for No Name NPC sets up shop in a location near the town map.

should she have a little bedroom and little greenhouse in her set up?

it could be also possible for people to upgrade the greenhouse through her, like you would it Robin. Hopefully @BoffoBoy and @Entoarox would help me with that too. So that's another w.i.p.

Delta9, lannihamm and Ravn like this.
                            • LPkun

LPkun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You guys are really talented! Can't wait to use it once it's finished. :D

taintedwheat likes this.
                              • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

last I checked there was only a doc with ideas. Boy has this thing grown since then X3

taintedwheat likes this.
                                • taintedwheat

Thanks!

Aww, you know, trying really hard -- but slowly getting there because I like adding too many projects on hand. Hahah. If you wanna help let me know xDD;

lannihamm likes this.
                                  • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

not sure how i could be of help, but totally down to offer my services in any way :DD

taintedwheat likes this.
                                    • taintedwheat

Aww thanks!

Hmm, maybe you can write up the little description blurbs for the items/item id?

• Yamadataiki

Yamadataiki Phantasmal Quasar

I'd be glad to help too if I could in some way, let me know.

taintedwheat likes this.