Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

I can't add you myself, you didn't show up at the search, are you sure that's your username and there's no privacy settings blocking your find? Plus my steam name is Randomguy0981237, feel free to add me so we could play together sometime! ( but write me first )

And xeno series rock! :D

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. Pancham510

Pancham510 Space Hobo

I'm sadpanda10 on Steam. I'd like to play with someone. I am rather new at this game (haven't played it in a long while), so be patient with me as I may be a little slow. ;)

3. Apache172

Apache172 Space Hobo

Heya Everyone!,

Im Apache17co, Im a bit older i have a TS3 Server and im looking to join some other noobs like myself to enjoy the game with. Please feel free to send me a message on Steam letting me know where you saw my name and maybe we will get to team up and take on the Stars!!!!

4. hyoute

hyoute Space, The Final Frontier

hi i'm Blueizaiah2 can i play with someone ?

5. damieng

damieng Void-Bound Voyager

hay ive been playing on and off im looking 4 more players to join and team up my steam name is damien212

6. Turuni

Turuni Aquatic Astronaut

Hey guys, I'm currently playing Starbound with my brothers and friends. There's currently a total of five people that get on my server frequently and we're looking for more people to start a new character with us. If you're interested, just send me a friend request on Skype!~

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  7. thebigm

thebigm Space Hobo

Hi, 19 F and 19 M, best friends, looking for some psycho fuckers to talk and bond.

Steam names: bioshock121 & ooolahlah

We love you all.

8. Wolthar

Wolthar Space Hobo

Just looking to start anew In unstable with peeps
    Skype name is ronyxzelpher
    Steam name is lunaris1987
    Lets do stuff

9. CrniOrao

CrniOrao Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. iamrad

iamrad Intergalactic Tourist

emoisrad add me if you wanna play :D

11. gr33ndmark@jav1og

gr33ndmark@jav1og Void-Bound Voyager

I'm looking to play my steam name is gr33ndog

12. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

Don't want to be brash or anything,but I'm looking for a solid group to play with. Don't always have to be on, just an open server I can be in with others to be with when I want to play.
    Anyone up for it?

13. Spredozzzz

Spredozzzz Space Hobo

add me on steam Spredozz i wanna play with someone

14. Fizzlepop531

Fizzlepop531 Seal Broken

Just picked up the game today, and will be installing later tonight.

You can find me on Steam @ Fizzlepop531

mitzSBnovakid likes this.
  15. Combozone

Nice! I might be on, and if so, check for a friend request from Chuck Porkins.

16. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

dangit, you got to him first...
    but hey, i've had exp...
    and i'm reaally in the mood for starbound
    1.0 HYYPE

17. Combozone

I actually didn't get to play with him ( :( ) but I miiight be available tomorrow.

18. Fizzlepop531

Fizzlepop531 Seal Broken

Sorry! When I got home I logged on, and got sucked right in. I didn't think to look at my Steam Account, lol.

Tonight I will be on again. And soon my g/f will be playing as well. So, party time!

19. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

maybe we can have a 3/4-way party? CHAOOS

20. Fizzlepop531

Fizzlepop531 Seal Broken

This past week I figured out how to set up a local Multiplayer server. My g/f and I have been having a blast! However, I have her connecting to my internal IP. I'm not certain if I have it setup for external access or not.

I really feel that CF needs to make multiplayer more accessible to the masses. As it is right now, you need to depend on the generosity of the community to host servers, or have the knowledge on how to configure one yourself. Sadly the masses are not that Tech savvy.