Finally got all of the artifacts!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by barbieshangover, Apr 30, 2016.

1. TheMediocreMrRook

TheMediocreMrRook Pangalactic Porcupine

Just tried a few things. Food works, swords, tools, and furniture doesn't.

• barbieshangover

barbieshangover Star Wrangler

The gems do, I have a prismatic shard on my table. :)

• barbieshangover

Onto cooking now, there's two I need ingredients for but I'm in the wrong season and the rest I still don't have the recipes for.

Attached Files:

• DragonBorn5

DragonBorn5 Great Scott!

here : http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Artifacts this link will help but it took me about to year 4 to get them all and btw you can find a Prismatic shards in the quarry when first unlocked you will find a wierd looking stone and you can find some in the skull cavern just buy a lot of bombs and blow you way down till you find a lot of iridium ore and there is a change you get shards from those ores

• DragonBorn5

DragonBorn5 Great Scott!

i have no live :rofl:

Attached Files:

• DragonBorn5

DragonBorn5 Great Scott!

look up on the forum how to get those recipies i think you don't watch Queen of Sauce all the time

Attached Files:

• barbieshangover

The ones I'm missing are definitely from the tv show. All of the others that are from making friends I have now.

• TheMediocreMrRook

TheMediocreMrRook Pangalactic Porcupine

I just cheated to get the recipe I missed with a save editor. Normally I don't cheat in games, but given how ridiculously arbitrary the system for getting recipes are (especially since there is no real reason to gate them so thoroughly) and how punished you are for missing a single recipe (2 years is ~75 hours of play time for me, which is a stupid amount of effort for something so inconsequential) I decided that I'd rather just add them in.

Also, since I only missed the one recipe, it was especially infuriating, which made the decision to download a cheat for it more palatable.

• soldyne

soldyne Poptop Tamer

I'm in winter year 4 and I finally gave up and cheated in my last 4 artifacts: chicken statue, Tibia, Scapula and Rib. I spent every day of year 4 searching every area for worms and fishing with magnetic bait, treasure bobber and Lucky Lunch and never found any of those 4. I did have 14 skeletal tails, 14 dwarven scroll II's and I even found 2 pirate treasures. Golden mask I found on my 5th(?) trip to the desert. I even found 3 dinosaur eggs. I actualy found 4 but I just threw it away at that point because I didn't need it. there were even times that I would find 3 different artifacts in the same fishing treasure but they weren't the ones I needed so I just tossed em in the trash.

I really dislike RNG based achievements...

as for the recipes I had missed Crab Cakes from Year 2 and had to wait till Fall of Year 4 to get it. I did wait legit for that one though and finally got the cooking achievement. having to wait 2 game years for a single thing to pop up is a bit ridiculous but its better than RNG hunting.

• gothtini

gothtini Yeah, You!

Hey did you find it outside in the desert? or is it possible to find it in the mines by digging?