Who did you marry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by piratezevelyn, Apr 29, 2016.

1. piratezevelyn

piratezevelyn Void-Bound Voyager

I'm curious who people are picking for marriage, so if you feel like it leave me a reply.
    I married Elliott because he seemed so nice, lol.

also off topic does anyone know where (if anywhere) the locked trapdoor in Marus' room goes?

Looking forward to seeing who the most picked villager is.

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Ah hah hah hah.... *awkward shuffling of her multiple saves*
      So far in a different save each I've married Harvey, Penny, Sebastian, Haley, and I'm currently working on a save where I am courting Alex.

• piratezevelyn

piratezevelyn Void-Bound Voyager

that's a good idea, I'm sure things are different for each person you married.

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

looking on the wiki, i believe the trapdoor is part of the 10 heart event for maru. :33

speaking of maru, i married her half brother, hueheuueheuheue. out of all the bachelors, sebastian clicked with me the most and i am really happy i chose him because of all the pleasant surprises about his character. if someone allowed me to, i'd probably go on a gigantic spiel about it.... i mean... i kinda have like 5 times in this forum BUT WHO IS COUNTING AMIRITE

from what i've observed, elliot/sebastian and abigail/penny seem to be the most popular bachelor(ette)s

• Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

I've married Elliot, Harvey, and Sebastian I play rather slow, Elliot liked ,as I don't have his save file anymore, making coffee and watering my crops, Harvey likes taking care of my crops, animals, and fences as well as cooking he's such a dear :D. Sebastian and I have only been married four days and he's already willed himself outside to start working on my fences, he also likes making coffee. I think I'll marry Alex next...multiple saves <3

• Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

I can't decide. I like Sebastian a lot. He has a motorcycle and is nerdy. He seems cool. But I also like Sam because he has Super Saiyan hair. Then I also like Harvey because he looks like Commissioner Gordan. I don't know who to pick.

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm well so far, I've got three saves, Married Abigail in the first, Leah in the second and Haley in the third. I'll probably end up having a save for each of the singles eventually, just for ya know...science LOL

piratezevelyn and Reddestiny921 like this.
                • Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

tough pick :D Sebby is pretty cute, one of his lines about being independent but he still loves the farmer and bascially will always come back love it he's mentioned that he has nightmares which makes me want to cuddle him. Lol reject Vegeta is also cute, and he loves pizza which speaks to my foodie soul, and never realized that about Harvey he kind of does so he's fatherly...you could marry someone else and make a new save. While you think it over.

piratezevelyn likes this.
                  • Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I find it a lot of fun. I mean, I know I could probably just play one character and romance bouquet everyone for their 10 hearts, but I have found it kind of fun bringing in a new character each time so when I finally get a 10 heart scene it feels kind of special for the character I'm playing. It also gives me a reason to try different playthroughs. I do want to at some point go for Elliot, cause I keep hearing he's a sweetie puff and I wanted to try to play a run that is predominately fishing heavy which means I may have a chance to seduce him via lobsters and a pomegranate tree. :rofl:

piratezevelyn and primm like this.
                    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

first character I married Leah, second I married Elliot.

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

You mean there are other choices than Leah or Abby?? (and Emily, when she becomes available!)

Leah because I can relate to her hopes and dreams (and she's pretty openly friendly), Abby because I can SO relate to her *not really fitting in any of the typical tropes* and Emily because she just *clicks* with me, she has such a positive attitude and she's even willing to let you watch her secret dance moves!

piratezevelyn, blackbishop and Gabaw like this.
                        • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]

Bubblebeam likes this.
                          • Melvin_T_Pelvis

Melvin_T_Pelvis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haley. When I decided to advance that part of the game, I checked who already had the most hearts. She did so just took it forward.

• Red_Rose

Red_Rose Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm I was going for Abigail but in the end I ended up with Sebastian but maybe in my next file I'll go for Abigail however there is Leah and Fabio er Elliott

• everfreefire

everfreefire Big Damn Hero

Let's see. Abigail, Leah (though that one probably should have been Harvey. >.>), working on Penny in a new file, will eventually do everyone.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Alex. It was a question of Alex, Haley, or Sebastian, since I wanted to see how ConcernedApe would treat what are, to all appearances at first, cliches: the self-obsessed jock, the airhead cheerleader, the emo type. I went with Alex, and was pleased to see the cliche overturned. From the posts of other players, that seems to be the case with several other villlagers: there's a touch of depth and the unexpected in several cases, as there should be.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
                                  • mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

Penny best waifu for laifu.

piratezevelyn and Lil' Mini like this.
                                    • Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

I haven't yet, and I am still on my first file. Leah would be the first though; when I finally get the house for it. I plan on having multiple saves for each of the candidates, or rather each save with be a different character I come up with D&D style, if not use old ones from that when I use to play a lot. So I will figure out which I will, one character at a time. :nuruhappy:

• everfreefire

everfreefire Big Damn Hero

Pretty much what I am doing. Each character will have a specific set of items I will be allowed to sell (Outside my first) and try to have a spouse that fits what they are selling/doing. Kinda hard to fit most of them, though. Penny's tapped to by my flower lady, and I'll probably do Maru for miner, but beyond that? No idea.

piratezevelyn and Tamorr like this.
                                        • Last_Aeon

Last_Aeon Void-Bound Voyager

LEAHHHHHHHHHHH FTWWWWWW. Then Penny, Then Abigail.