RELEASED [Sweet FarmCave] - Your FarmCave more Sweety!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Soo-, Apr 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Soo-

Soo- Space Spelunker

[​IMG]

Supporting your Luxury FarmCave.

So simple Install, No need SMAPI.

Loot at the ScreenShot !

Download

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

================
    Install
    ================

1. ※Backup Stardew Valley\Content\Maps\FarmCave.xnb

2. Paste the folder "Content" into your Stardew Valley folder

Download

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    • deadrun

deadrun Void-Bound Voyager

Oh ok, lol I'm not normally a fan of the giant farm cave mods but this is actually really lovely looking! I loaded it up and I like how clean and bright it is. Thanks much! <3

• pixieNpixels

pixieNpixels Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is interesting. I may have to look at this. But I do have an odd question, and I'm not even sure if it's do-able or not. Heck it might be overly complex. In the cave itself, is there possibly away to have a door leading to the left and a mirror image of the same cave. Like for example say you chose berries as your cave, having some way to have the mirror image room be the mushroom cave. I don't know I am tired and really not wording what I am asking all that well. Besides it was just a passing thought that occurred to me.

• BlankSlater

BlankSlater Space Penguin Leader

is there a way to make these modifications purchasable from the dwarf?

• Syndfell

Syndfell Void-Bound Voyager

Odd question. What are the second and third floors used for in the mod xD?

• pixieNpixels

I'm guessing here but I imagine they are for extra storage space. Or to place machines like kegs and pickling jars so they don't overtake the outside perhaps.

Soo- likes this.
              • pixieNpixels

I randomly just though of this and I wish I had asked it earlier. Does the inside of the cave act the same way as a greenhouse? Can you grow anything no matter the season?

• Syndfell

Syndfell Void-Bound Voyager

I didnt think about that. But there is a place in the cave to grow stuff...Maybe ill try to grow some Potatoes in winter!

• Yamadataiki

Yamadataiki Phantasmal Quasar

• pixieNpixels

Yamadataiki and She Meows like this.
                  • lambee

lambee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, nice work! Have an idea..... Make the 1st floor as a spring farm, 2nd as a summer farm, 3rd as a autumn farm. But i know there is going to be a lot of trouble about this....

• She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice hair color :rofl:

• pixieNpixels

hehe purple is my fave color. I nearly downloaded a mod that changed the sheep colors (choosing purple of course) but even I thought that was a bit far. :)

• pixieNpixels

Well it definitely doesn't work like a greenhouse. I started a semi new game recently and had enough to purchase a rare seed. I attempted to plant it in spring and it wouldn't let me. Sucks because I got an ancient seed and also planted it in the cave and it's nearly the end of spring. Oh well I will just have to remember to hold onto some for a seed maker later on.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Can you confirm is you can grow crops in winter or not or does it follow the farm season schedule.?

• pixieNpixels

Well I tried to plant a rare seed in spring when it's a fall seed and it wouldn't let me. I am not in winter yet on my new games but I am going to go with probably not. I realize you asked for confirmation and didn't ask me but I hope that my attempt helps possibly answer your question regardless. :)

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Hi, Soo. I want to edit this map to change the water pond a bit but it doesn't open in tIDE since it show an error loading tiles regarding "mine" I dont know why it show mine but im really lost here. Can you help me walk it through of how i'll be able to edit it?

I just want to use it for myself. Not interested in copying yours. Please help.

• Yamadataiki

You need to extract the file Mine.xnb from the Content/Maps/Mines folder in your Stardew Valley installation directory probably. Put the files you extract from it into the same folder being used to edit the map. It may ask for other files depending on what other tile sheets they used.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

unrelated, but yama, is your icon from a persona game? it just gives me that vibe every time I look at it.

**cannot wait for 5**

i want someone to make a map with a cave the same size as kingjoey's two level one but with the two levels like this but less gaudy and in terms of space and being too bright for a cave.

• Yamadataiki

It's Dr. Ichiro Irabu from Kuuchuu Buranko :) I know what you mean about the farm cave. I was thinking about remaking kingjoey's and having the first basement connect to the houses basement from the mod Farm House Extended, but I've got my hands full with the desert and sewer right now.