RELEASED [SMAPI 1.8] Smart Mod

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by KuroBear, Mar 5, 2016.

1. KuroBear

KuroBear Phantasmal Quasar

what errors? i means mod will not update immediately just for revise some words, but will accompany in next update for fixing bug/issues or new feature

• LinJean57

LinJean57 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Getting this error with version 1.22 of this mod and smapi version 0.40.0. Crash to desktop whenever I press 'ESC' key:
      [01:41:38.890 PM] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.ArgumentNullException: This method does not accept null for this parameter.
      Parameter name: texture
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.InternalDraw(Texture2D texture, Vector4& destination, Boolean scaleDestination, Nullable`1& sourceRectangle, Color color, Single rotation, Vector2& origin, SpriteEffects effects, Single depth)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Draw(Texture2D texture, Rectangle destinationRectangle, Nullable`1 sourceRectangle, Color color)
      at SmartMod.Menus.Controls.LinkButton.draw(SpriteBatch b, Int32 slotX, Int32 slotY)
      at SmartMod.Menus.SettingPage.draw(SpriteBatch b)
      at SmartMod.Menus.SmartModMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
      at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)​

Other info: Using quite a few mods (AllProfessions, AnimalPetStatusMod, AutomatedDoors, CalendarAnywhere, DailyFriendshipIncreaser, DurableFences, FarmAutomation.ItemCollector, FarmExtensionSMAPI, FishingMod, GateOpener, GiftTasteHelper, grassMod, HorseWhistle, IgoriousNewMachinesMod, InstantGeode, Jiggly Junimo Bundles , NPCMapLocations, More Crops, RegenMod, SimpleCropLabel, SkullCaveSaver, SMAPIChestLabelSystem, SMAPIHealthBarMod, SMAPISprinklerMod, SocialMenuEditor, StardewCJB, TimeSpeed, TrainerMod, TreeOverhaul, WaitAround), zoomed out all the way.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
      • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Speaking as a modder in another game (Oblivion), always posting other mods in use when encountering problems is important.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
        • KuroBear

So many mods -_,-
          May change keybind for trigger ? If cursh again please tell me.

• bugmenever

bugmenever Phantasmal Quasar

Sometimes, after Alt-Tabbing and passing some time, the game crashes with this message:

[07 : 38 : 11.461] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.ArgumentException:
            Offset and length exceeded the bounds of the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
            in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
            in System.Collections.Generic.List`1.GetRange(Int32 index, Int32 count)
            in SmartMod.SmartMod.QuikeSwitchSlot_Move2()
            in SmartMod.SmartMod.OperateButton_Click(ClickableButton button)
            in SmartMod.SmartMod.OperateButton_Draw(SpriteBatch s:cool:
            in SmartMod.SmartMod.Events_PostRender()
            in SmartMod.SmartMod.GraphicsEvents_OnPostRenderEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e)
            in System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
            in StardewModdingAPI.Events.GraphicsEvents.InvokeOnPostRenderEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e)
            in StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

• KuroBear

Which other mod you are using?

• bugmenever

bugmenever Phantasmal Quasar

I actually use a lot of mods, 32 in total. The crash happened only 2 times (so i shouldn't have used word "sometimes") and i couldn't reproduce it. I believe the game crashed due to lack of memory, but the error message confused me.

• KuroBear

OK, I have received

• Anag

Anag Space Spelunker

Is it possible to get this to work with access chest everywhere mod?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I use both all the time without issue. Kurobear went out of his way in fact to make sure there was compatibility.

• DungeonRyu

DungeonRyu Phantasmal Quasar

One can produce a very strange glitch using this mod.

If you start using fishing pole, or milk pail and switch to another panel before the end of the animation, you'll get stuck. If you are using fishing pole, you can not move or do anything even open the menus(I guess the game thinks that you are fishing), same goes with Milk Pail, you can walk, but you can not interract, open doors or chests.

I tried other tools but they are fine.

• cathyonk

cathyonk Seal Broken

I don't understand..I used v 1.23, when I want to place storage item to my inventory, it's work..but after I pressed ctrl+tab, the item missing after I repeated press. Please fixed it..my dinosaurs egg, missing T_T

• KuroBear

Sorry about that, ctrl+tab is using for storage item into chest, can you tell me witch menu is active when you pressing ctrl+tab?

• cathyonk

cathyonk Seal Broken

Well, I used ctrl shift tab, to make item in the storage move to my inventory, when I want to back the item to the storage, my storage full, only 2 slots empty..after tha, my dinosaur egg disappear..and then I realize, that if your storage almost full, must careful to move the item from inventory to the chest..cause it's like the item always move in the back til disappear..just try it, like ctrl shift tab, then ctrl tab repeatedly..and then items disappear T__T

How to get my dinosaurs egg back? >_< thanks anyway ^^

------

No update and no fixed for this mod? I really loved this mod..really useful T_T..
                              Anyway if slot in the storage full, then I right click mouse, the item missing too, when combined with 'access chest anywhere mod' :'(

Last edited: May 9, 2016
                                MayaMayhem and shamien7 like this.
                              • MayaMayhem

MayaMayhem Master Chief

This is still giving me issues similar to many mentioned earlier in the thread, with various combinations of hotkeys glitching out causing entire rows of items to disappear.

I really liked having the top row lock/switch & auto sort, but its clearly not worth the hassle at all with item-erasing bugs. I tried to instead set it up minimally, so I could just use certain features, but the config resets with each in-game day and even when configured correctly, I can still reproduce the 'row of items vanishing' glitch just with the stack up/down buttons..

• Blubba

Blubba Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering if there was a way to just get the display detail one?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

KuroBear, will you be preparing a version that works with 1.1? I tried using SmartMod again with the latest SMAPI and 1.1, but it only partially works. Hitting F1 with SmartMod installed causes a crash.

• iceburg 333

iceburg 333 Void-Bound Voyager

Hitting F1 crashed the game for me as well.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I've sent a PM to KuroBear about this, though it doesn't look good. He hasn't been in the forums since the end of August.

• XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Ikr. :(

Have requested it on Ento's thread but it went without any mention, guess it was overlooked or something.