Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

What do you mean, clearing of all things? If you simply remove the mushroom boxes (for example) from there without clearing the cave type flag, I imagine it simply puts those mushroom boxes (again, for example) back

• Stiven999

Stiven999 Void-Bound Voyager

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Wait, did you say that you built the slime hutch in the bat cave? How did you do that?

• Stiven999

(by incubators)

i just made my bat cave a slime hutch by incubators i put them there and hatch inside :p
          put some barrels for fruits when they spawn nothing fancy just using free room

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

What could be the problem on this? :(

[​IMG]

• stefanhaan

stefanhaan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

looks like something auto updater related, did it happen to update before this?

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

No, it just happen now, as the updater never really work for me, so i always just download Chicklet whenever you update the direct dowload.

• stefanhaan

Does it happen every time you open up Chicklet? Or does it do that when you do something specific?

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

I mostly use Chicklet to edit the farm, so i rarely use it but that error never happened ever since ive downloaded that months ago, it just pop up now.

• SooperPenguinz

SooperPenguinz Void-Bound Voyager

hey! I love using chicklet but im using a mod I made to expand the farm. Is it possible for you to make it so we can load our own farm.xnb?

• Lil Crim

Lil Crim Big Damn Hero

Hey nice tool! can you add a tool that makes you have both a cat and a dog? and maybe a tool that edits the quests on the adventurer guild and a tool that lets you finish a quest/make the quest appear?:3:3:3:3:3:lickitung:

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

This won't be possible through save file editing. It's better to ask for an actual mod that might do this, though I don't think such a mod is feasible at this point

• SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey guys! Hoping I'd be able to get some help for this. I've been using the editor and haven't had any problems until last night where I did some really heavy duty layout editing of my farm. I pretty much changed my entire layout, and when I went to play my game next I ran into this:

[​IMG]

The actual game window just goes black when I attempt to open my save. Never happened before, so wondering if I did something with the editing that is messing something up. Any ideas?

I don't think the mods I have caused this since it never happened before, but just in case: I'm using the Instant Geode mod and the Harvest with Scythe mod, along with various retexture mods.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :3

• madeyemoody

madeyemoody Void-Bound Voyager

Last time something like this happened to me was when i moved my Silos outside the farm map. I put them behind my house all 4 of them. Havent been able to reproduce the error though so i could be wrong about putting stuff outside the farm boundaries.

• SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

I was thinking that too so I tried going around my whole farm and removing anything that ran along the edge (mostly just plants, grass or trees) and it still didn't work, unless I'm missing something obvious :(

EDIT: Still didn't find a fix to the problem, but I ended up going back and editing one of my back up saves with some different adjustments and no problems. I probably just put something where it shouldn't have been I suppose xD

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
                                • Saulius

Saulius Tentacle Wrangler

I have a question, when i move a farm buildings, will i lose animals inside?

• Stiven999

nope i didnt lost anything
                                    so go ahead ;)

• Saulius

Saulius Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks!

• stefanhaan

I know it's been a while since the last update guys! Last few weeks have been quite hectic, really busy at work and lots of business trips in my spare time.
                                        But I haven't been doing nothing luckily, I've spent some time on small issue's as well as improving the system behind the auto-updater and providing
                                        a small & simple website (Which may come in handy at a later point).

bulbaswat and Stiven999 like this.
                                        • dintern

dintern Astral Cartographer

Hi,

I've been having an issue upgrading my watering can. Any watering can I put in my inventory (iridium, iron, gold, etc.) always becomes the starter watering can when I play the game.