REQUEST Playable characters

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Redwolf2196, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Redwolf2196

Redwolf2196 Void-Bound Voyager

Can we get the ability to look or play as anyone? I like Leah's hair style and would love to have it on another character I play as.

• MessiasMummo

MessiasMummo Void-Bound Voyager

I think the hair style would be possible, but I'm not sure if you could make it playable without replacing one of the vanilla hairs, I can try making Leah's hair style for the player if you wouldn't mind it replacing one of the original hairstyles. :)

Edit;
      Well I already finished putting it in the game since I was already modifying another hairstyle... :D
      Here's the result;
      [​IMG]

The problem with the single braid hair is that the braid always appears over the player's shoulder no matter which way they are facing (sideways) and unfortunately I can't fix that, but I hope that it won't be too much of a bother.
      Also made a double braid hair for just in case anyone would be interested... :p

I decided to replace some of the more boyish hairstyles since I didn't think many female player characters would be using those.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j14fu7t8m8u3187/LeahHair.zip

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
        HopeWasHere, Cimeni, Meevers and 3 others like this.
      • Redwolf2196

Can we get Abigail's hair? I like it

• Larux

Larux Void-Bound Voyager

Yup! I wanna play as the wizard.

• Redwolf2196

You're a wizard, Harry.

Avarwen, Koschfer and Jinxiewinxie like this.
            • sunbean

sunbean Void-Bound Voyager

Did it, unfortunately my pc isn't letting me format the hair file back to .xnb so you'll have to ask someone to add it in yourself. :/

Attached Files:

• erind616

erind616 Void-Bound Voyager

May I use this for part of a greater mod? I'm basically making it so you can play as an Abigail clone. I'd be more than happy to credit you for it!

• sunbean

sunbean Void-Bound Voyager

Sure, feel free. :)