RELEASED Easier fishing

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by steffjes, Mar 3, 2016.

1. KokoroNoKuroko

KokoroNoKuroko Void-Bound Voyager

There's nothing shown (I mean the zip file which is on my desktop)

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

upload_2016-4-24_21-13-32.png
      So, you don't see this button?

• KokoroNoKuroko

No I see it but when I press that button and go on that opened page and click on my desktop where the zip file is. Then I can't find the zip file.

• KokoroNoKuroko

Attached Files:

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Are you sure you zipped it up, instead of rarring it?
          (In other words, make sure it's a .zip file, not a .rar file)

• KokoroNoKuroko

Oh... I pushed the wrong button then not the zip button but the rar button. Sorry..

Attached Files:

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Well, I can confirm you definitely got the right file. I could maybe edit it to make it even easier, if you want that.

• KokoroNoKuroko

Really?
                That would be a really big help. I would be really thankful if you would do so.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, with this, it should be really easy. To the point you basically don't have to do anything anymore. If that is too easy, I could change it up some...

Attached Files:

• KokoroNoKuroko

Thanks I will try it out right away!

• KokoroNoKuroko

Oh men.....I caught my first fish :DD
                      Thank you sooo much <3

Nurio likes this.
                      • Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

No problem! Glad I could help. If you're looking to challenge yourself a bit more after some practice, I can maybe increase the numbers a bit.
                        By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the experience points you get from catching a fish is proportional to the difficulty of the fish. With this difficulty, it'll take a looong time to level, so keep that in mind

• KokoroNoKuroko

Yes I will keep that in mind. And Thanks for your help. You helped me really out there.

• Samuro

Samuro Space Hobo

Omg, even with the easiest fishing mod i can never catch any fish. This is the worst mini-game I have ever played in a game, seriously. It's just terrible and frustrating. And I have played a lot of games.

• Flother

Flother Big Damn Hero

It's pretty simple, I don't even use the mod as it lowers the difficulty of the mini-game. Also, leveling your fishing skill increases efficiency while eating foods that have Fishing Buffs does so with the same result. If you still can't catch any fish I doubt it's the game's fault and you probably haven't been able to fully grasp the concept of the mini-game mechanics .(no offense, just saying)

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Check a few posts above yours, I created an "even easier than easiest" fishing mod for @KokoroNoKuroko. That should help you out too

• Kataxenna

Kataxenna Void-Bound Voyager

<3 One of my favorite mods~ Taught me how to fish~

• toomanycats

toomanycats Intergalactic Tourist

I only joined to thank you for this mod. I have such bad carpal from gaming and I knew if I learned too much game editing I would ruin it for myself and the fishing was holding me back because it hurts and I suck at it. I am older so probably a reaction timing thing but it was just helpful enough! Thank you

• Nekhs

Nekhs Big Damn Hero

Hi! I'm a newbie here. Literally joined long enough to thank you for this mod (this is the one mod I consider absolutely must have, some variation on it anyway) and to note that 'mediumer' fishing works flawlessly at the fishing minigame at the fall fair. Difficulty does not change from normal fishing.

I got 2800 star tokens from just fishing (like level 7 fisherman though).

So yeah, thanks!

Edit for clarity: That is to say, I see no difference between fishing in the world and fishing in the booth. I played with the default fishing for like ten minutes and decided that was not acceptable.

• sweetsy

sweetsy Guest

Thank you @Nurio it was a really big help. I have tried playing the fishing game, but it takes so long and I don't have much time to play the game! This makes it still enjoyable but without having to spend soooo long on fish! :)
                                        (also, I made an account just to download your EVEN EASIER THAN EASY mod and I'm so glad I did!!