RELEASED [CLASSIC] Furry/Anthro Player

Discussion in 'Player' started by LackeDragon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

I don't really have a list or anything like that.
    It depends of what I feel like to do on the moment and also if it possible to do something that looks nice after some tests.
    So I can't really tell for now since I wasn't able to start a new one yet ^^;

Sylxeria and h-land like this.
    • bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds like we make mods pretty similarly then. I make mine on a whim for the most part, unless I get a request that I really like or think of a cool idea for, then that takes top priority. Really looking forward to what you come up with next, and glad that one of the first two was exactly the one I wanted. Wish I was better at spriting so I could do cool stuff like you and Gaveliere!

• h-land

h-land Tentacle Wrangler

That's quite fair. Thanks for the response!

• SterlingLuster

SterlingLuster Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see a mouse/hamster one!

• SWATtheFox

SWATtheFox Void-Bound Voyager

Is there anyway to make the ears on the farmer sprite and not the hair? Really cool though :)

• bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not really due to how it puts them all together in game, at least not the ways I've tried when I was trying to do something like this. Maybe have a gap in the hair where the ears would go, and draw the ears in that exact place on the farmer sprites? I don't know if they would fit or not though, and they still wouldn't really be capable of being animated I don't think. The only advantage would be having them match your skin colour while having different colour hair. Of course the tail is also in the hair though, and I have no idea about that part.

Edit: Also, with that idea, it likely wouldn't be able to work right for all the hairs, if any of them have the ears in a slightly different position that is.

• LackeDragon

The only way I can see that would work is to make some ears replacing some of the hats.
                On the farmer sprite it's difficult because of the way it is made, the hair would be put above the ears. The hairstyle has priority on the farmer sprite and a lot of things... so... ears would be hidden by hair, haha ^^;

• bitesizedboy

bitesizedboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would love to see a bunny!

NikkSword and Bonabopn like this.
                  • toddtehroo

toddtehroo Void-Bound Voyager

Hiya ....um i kinda just joined to ask if maybe a Red Kangaroo could be thought of as an idea >.< sorrry i love your work though and dont mind waiting as the cute wolfy

Never likes this.
                    • Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Seconding Kangaroo. I'd also really love a Dragon PC to match the Anthro Mod Abigail and Wizard, but in the meantime I'll try and make that myself. Thanks for making such a cute mod!

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

There seems to be a problem with the blinking...
                        screen1.png

First I thought it's because I put the fox face in top of the girl base from http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/female-lowcut-shirts-mini-skirt.110494/
                        But even after changing it to unly use the skirt and not the sprite, it still persists... And even if I use the completely unchanged one, it's still there...
                        And it's for all female anthro versions.

• Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a known issue, check the first post's "Known Issues" section next time please.

• LackeDragon

It's indeed a known issue, however, I find it strange it happens in the menu since the character usually don't blink there -_o

Is the "bug" for you, the strange gray pixels ? If so, yep, that's the known issue.. though... Can you tell me if the face always looks like that or only when blinking? (Aka, a screen ingame instead than in menu would be appreciated)
                            If it's that way in game without blinking I think it comes from the mix or modifications of mods in some way.
                            The problem can only come from the player base sprite anyway.

Never likes this.
                            • SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

It's happening both in the dresser menu from the GetDressed mod, and in the normal game and only when blinking. So yep, it seems to be the one under Known Issues.

Never likes this.
                              • SignificantOtter

SignificantOtter Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see an otter choice if you're still taking suggestions!

• LackeDragon

Ok, so it's fine. :)
                                  Still wondering where this bug comes from though. I managed to fix it on males, but females still a mystery.

I still taking suggestions, no worries. Just pretty busy right now :)

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd love to see a squirrel, myself. The squirrels get little-to-no love.

Ribbonain likes this.
                                    • Chespin

Chespin Intergalactic Tourist

I'd love to see a skunk player model if possible ;w;

• Honeybee

Honeybee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to see a panda player.

• Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I would love to see an Aardvark player.

...Nah, i'm just kidding x3