1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [1.0+] Megastack 1.3

Boosts default max stack to your choice of 2k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, or 100k items!

1. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror Ketchup Robot

TanzNukeTerror submitted a new mod:

Megastack - Boosts default max stack to 10k

Read more about this mod...

2. TanzNukeTerror

3. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

so all this does is makes stacks go from 1k to 10k? neat! downloading

4. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

soz tanz. I wasn't sure if i was even experiencing a bug, or if it was just something i was missing.

5. TanzNukeTerror

No worries mate.

Only way I can get it to work in Stable, is to replace the actual file instead of patch it. Since that's not what I want to do, I'll put a banner on the mod saying it only works on Nightly.

At least for Windows users.

6. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

Ok, then since I'm not the intended audience atm, I'll remove my review when I'm at my pc next. Look forward to being able to use it tho :-D

edit: huh. can't edit, change, or remove rating once it's got an author response. that seems...dumb. what if someone had an issue, and the author responded to them, and the user felt that the content of the author response changed or solved the issue enough to rate higher (or if they find something else and want to lower their rating)? oh well. c'mooon 1.0. i want 10000 stacks :D

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. TanzNukeTerror

I think I'd have to update the mod for you to give it a new rating. But I have no reason to do that 'till 1.0 hits. The general estimate is "within 2-3 months", but it could be longer. Developing a game is not as easy as people like to think.

8. TanzNukeTerror

9. TanzNukeTerror

10. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. TanzNukeTerror

12. Thom Blair III

Thom Blair III Void-Bound Voyager

I just noticed that bees don't stack more than 1000. I'm not complaining, because so many other things stack so well, but having bees stack too would be great! Thanks so much for this mod!

13. TanzNukeTerror

Bees are not vanilla.

Thom Blair III likes this.
  14. Thom Blair III

Is there any way to stack them even if they're not vanilla?

15. TanzNukeTerror

I don't like making patches for other mods. If I started doing that, I'd never hear the end of the requests.

16. Thom Blair III

No problem, I understand. I patched my copy yesterday when I saw how easy it was. Thanks for your mod though, it's totally awesome!