Digital Delpha's Fanart/Doodles

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by delphadae, Apr 16, 2016.

1. delphadae

delphadae Seal Broken

I've been playing Stardew Valley for about 2 weeks now, and I really want to draw fanart for it... Currently, the only thing I've drawn is my farmer, Colleen. (Also, I apologize in advance for my drawings or doodles... I've been having trouble drawing digitally for the past couple of years, not sure why... But I'm trying to push through the rut and going to try experimenting with different techniques and stuff).

Meet Colleen :) (Also, she totally does not have the hair color of Karen from Harvest Moon...totally).

Attached Files:

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Don't apologize for art! Your drawing is adorable!

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

I just love how adorable everyone's farmers are and I know the feeling with digital art..the struggle is real D: But please keep up the great work!!

Alkanthe likes this.
        • delphadae

delphadae Seal Broken

Thank you!! :) I will try my best.

• Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

That's a pretty cute farmer [​IMG]

• Serena

Serena Master Chief

such a cutie <3 i love it :3 do your best and stay positiv <3

Alkanthe likes this.
              • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

colleen is adorable! <3 thank you for sharing~~

and don't feel bad.
                i have so many hours logged into SDV. and while i have been drawing more, literally all of it has been SDV related.

the worst/best part is that i have no regrets

moral of the story: LET STARDEW VALLEY CONSUME YOU. LET IT BE YOUR PEN AND YOUR PAPER. YOU GOT THIISISSssss

Alkanthe likes this.
                • delphadae

delphadae Seal Broken

-looks at pen and hand, and hand suddenly starts making SV fanart without me controling it- O.O (lol I wish my assignments for school weren't kicking my butt X.x But I'm definitely going to try to draw more SV... specifically, my FarmerxElliot fanart, xD ).

MagicallyClueless likes this.
                  • delphadae

delphadae Seal Broken

I saw a drawing of Elliott on tumblr being interpreted as a merman and swimming with the moonlight jellies. I like the idea of Elliott being a merman (maybe his tail appears when being in water for awhile), so I doodled my take on it (along with my farmer being like, "What the?!?!")

Attached Files:

• Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

Love your art! It's cute :D And did you know there is a fanfic about Elliott being a merman? @Tahalika did some wonderful fics you can find here:
                      http://community.playstarbound.com/...-galaxies-of-the-flesh-and-crab-cakes.113517/

Alkanthe likes this.