RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Could it be a mod incompatibility like for instance More Crops (which I don't use yet) plus the in game cheat menu? I don't know if that is something that would have an incompatibility issue but is the first thing that popped in my mind.

• james0019

james0019 Void-Bound Voyager

i dunno, since that option doesn't work for me i don't use that option anymore instead i place sprinklers and the plants are starting to grow just fine.

• vectorix

vectorix Void-Bound Voyager

For those that had been using the standalone "Harvest with Scythe" mod, have you removed that mod and then activated the cheat in the CJB menu with no adverse effects?

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

I have

• Faythe

I have as well though my scythe doesn't work to destroy old crops that for some reason didn't die with the season change.

• madeyemoody

madeyemoody Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks dude. You just took out 3 separate mods i was using lol. Harvest with scyth, Instant Trees and Easier fishing mod (Durable Tackle)

• thatasianguy36

thatasianguy36 Space Hobo

Help when i press P ingame it closes?
                help me i really want to play with this mod on :)

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

What closes? The game or the cheat menu? If it's the game, you should try doing a clean install of the game, most recent SMAPI edition, and the most recent stable version of the cheat menu mod.

• thatasianguy36

Happens everytime I press 'P' in-game
                    Code:
                    [01:47:17.942 PM] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'StardewValley.Options.hardwareCursor'.
                       at CJBCheatsMenu.CheatsMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
                       at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update stardew valley to version 1.07.

• stunvn

stunvn Void-Bound Voyager

HAH pirate

• Siphonophorae

Siphonophorae Void-Bound Voyager

Other than the "fruit trees un-growing overnight" issue, I would like to report a couple other issues.
                          1) fruit-trees that are grown and stay grown don't produce fruit
                          2) I cannot rebind the insta-grow crops key. I do not have a numpad so I have tried to rebind it to any other key, which works until I close the menu which is when defaults back to NumPad2. I have not had this issue with the insta-grow fruit trees key.

Works well for everything else I have tried it on though :) Awesome mod here

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Not necessarily. They could have the GOG version without the optional Galaxy program. Or they could have auto-updates off in Steam
                            Just because their game is outdated doesn't make them a pirate

Jigain likes this.
                            • XMGameth

XMGameth Space Hobo

Thank you play for fun haha

• Faythe

I also don't get experience from harvesting crops. I do note that if you ever have Harvest with a scythe on it makes all your crops use it even if turned off. (This was also noted with the harvest mod as a warning.) I am going to try to start a new game (after disabling the harvest) and see if that toon will need to harvest with a crop or not.

Edit: I started the new game and was able to get xp after fast growing the crops without the scythe part added in. You might want to make note of the warning on the harvest with a scythe.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
                                  Nurio likes this.
                                • thatasianguy36

got it working :D thanks

• Faythe

• mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

weird. this worked a few days ago. now when i try to open the cheats it goes all black.

• Faythe

Might be an issue with his automation mod and not the cheat mod if you use both?

Edit most likely not, my sister is having the same issue where she tries to pull a stack of wine out of her chest and the game crashes. She has tried deleting CJBAutomation, still happens, made sure her cheats mod was updated, still happened. Tried deleting CJBCheatMenu, still CTD. We are trying to pinpoint where the error might be at.

8:00pm can't pinpoint error causing CTD and had already unloaded some mods so unable to give you a list with the save. We both started new characters will let you know if it repeats

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
                                      • mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

i even reinstalled the game, put SMAPI 0.40.0. back in, and just this mod and it still does it. when i press P it just shows black. might make a video showing it.