RELEASED [SMAPI] Shop Expander: Buy stacks of 999 for common resources.

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Entoarox, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Nice! Got a little tiring to buy 999 Wood with clicking so many times... Even with the opportunity of buying 5 at a time, it's still tiring... So, thanks for this!

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I like the requirement aspect. Are you going to use this thread to just release everything that could be bought from Robin? Or all stores?

)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Version 1.1 released, with some bugs fixed and improvements to how packs turn into stacks!

Probably going to be a case of "All stores"
        I did some refactoring, so a pack doesnt have to be 999, it can now be smaller amounts to, so that really expands the uses for them (bulk buying seeds, etc.)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Changes ready for 1.2 so far:
          - Refactored how internal code works a LOT so that 1.3 can hopefully be the version that lets you add items to shops through config (Planning to allow both normal & stack items)
          - Added support for stacks other then `999`
          - Implemented optional conditions for items to be sold (Currently "second year onward" and "after the earthquake" are the only conditions that exist, and neither is being used yet)
          - Made the rendering of the items much better, so I no longer have to ship textures with the mod, it uses the game's own rendering to draw the stack icons

Any suggestions for further conditions/stackable sales that should be added?
          (PS: Dont need to suggest season conditions, as I am going to be implementing those after I submit this post)

• katgirl28888

katgirl28888 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to see stacks of maybe 50 seeds? Or 100? Maybe you could buy 50 packs from the beginning of the game but need to get to year two before you can buy bigger packs, like 250 or something. I'm not far enough into the game yet to need ludicrous amounts of seeds, but I can see the future usefulness.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I currently have build-in support for conditions such that pierre can sell 10 packs from day 1, switch to 50 packs after the earthquake, and finally to 111 in second year
              Does that feel like a good split to you? :)

Edit: Currently I have the following conditions build-in that control if&when a certain pack is for sale:
              - after/before the earthquake
              - before second year, or from second year onward
              - during any season, or not during a specific season

Edit 2: Went to 10 day1, 50 second year onwards, pierre really sells a lot of seeds >_< but if you want differently, config! :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Version 1.2 now released, more improvements, more stacks in the shops, and a config file to add your own! :D

• taintedwheat

I don't mind config, but also super lazy.

Do you provide like a pdf or notepad doc of the item ID numbers?

• Zahn

Zahn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The SMAPI trainer has a command to output all the item ID's

• taintedwheat

Omg theres really a use for that?! Ok, ill look out for it, still I don't like that black screen of text and mess.

Not you, but someone should release all that info in doc form u.u

• taintedwheat

• katgirl28888

katgirl28888 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Say, hypothetically, I have no idea what this means. Is there no moron-friendly config or...?

EDIT:
                        I think 111 would drive me personally crazy, but at least it's more than 5 :p

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
                        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If there are specific ones you want, just ask and I, or perhaps someone else will give you the content you have to add to the config :)

Edit: Unfortunately the config cant be made any friendlier, simply because there is no simpler way to describe the data required for this mod to work :(

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
                          • Skipper Scootaloo

Skipper Scootaloo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

please don't add in a requirement for it like year 2. ;_; if I install a mod I expect it to work. And extra code means more chance to break or conflict. ;_;

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Extra code does not mean more chance for breakage or conflict.

In fact, the conditions system cant cause conflict, because those conditions are checked before stardew is modified, and conditions also cannot break because a mistyped condition is treated the same as no condition.

Finally, dont like the default requirements? Dig into the config file and remove them! That is what the config is there for :)

• Skipper Scootaloo

Skipper Scootaloo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aye, I suppose you're right. ;_; but the fact is I still don't get the two year requirement on a quality of life mod. You didn't change the price, so... I can still buy the wood.

I just have to hold shift+right click longer. With no real benefit.

It doesn't make sense for her not to sell bundles of wood in the first place. She's clearly a carpenter/lumberjack by trade. What if you went to a lumberjack IRL and said "Hey could you do me a huge favor and get me 1000 logs?" and he brought each log individually to a cash register and rang them all up (each with their own little bar code)?

You'd think it was pretty silly, right?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

She sells bundles from day 1, but I've set it up that as time progresses, she starts selling bigger and bigger bundles.
                                  Pierre is the same, small bundles at first, then bigger bundles later on.

Those conditions I mainly used so that you dont have the normal, x10 and x50 versions of something in the shop all at the same time.
                                  Instead, you start off with smaller bundles in the beginning, when you are unlikely to need massive amounts, then bigger bundles later on when you do.

EDIT: As a tip, shift also works for bundles, you will simply buy 5 (or less if 5 bundles goes above 999) bundles at a time :)

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

I really like your mod... But it seems that you can't edit the config, so that Pierre is selling all seeds (Including the ones from Sandy and Strawberry) all the year around...
                                    I tried to change the season restrictions and first added all others to it... Something like this: "secondYear, spring, summer, fall, winter" And then I deleted the seasons, so that it looks like this: "secondYear"
                                    But bot didn't work... I just get an error in the console:

[07:30:51.467 ] SMAPI Version: 0.40.0 Alpha
                                    [07:30:51.467 ] SDV Version: 1.07
                                    [07:30:51.467 ] Validating api paths...
                                    [07:30:51.473 ] Starting SDV...
                                    [07:30:51.473 ] Injecting New SDV Version...
                                    [07:30:51.468 ] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                                    [07:30:51.617 ] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                                    [07:30:51.623 ] LOADING MODS
                                    [07:30:51.623 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\AllProfessions\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.867 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\AllProfessions\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.868 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.869 ] LOADED MOD: AllProfessions Mod by cantorsdust - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: When reaching levels 5 and 10 for skills, adds all professions to the player, instead of just the one chosen. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\AllProfessions\AllProfessions.dll)
                                    [07:30:51.869 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BeYourOwnBlacksmithWorkaround\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.882 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BeYourOwnBlacksmithWorkaround\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.883 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.883 ] LOADED MOD: BeYourOwnBlacksmith Workaround Edition by Navybofus - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: A Workaround for my other mod that allows players to tend to all their blacksmithing needs in the comfort of their own home or farm. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BeYourOwnBlacksmithWorkaround\BeYourOwnBlacksmithWorkaround.dll)
                                    [07:30:51.898 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BirthdayMail\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.911 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BirthdayMail\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.912 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.912 ] LOADED MOD: BirthdayMail by KathrynHazuka - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Places mail from Lewis in the mailbox to remind the player birthdays of all viligers the player knows (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BirthdayMail\BirthdayMail.dll)
                                    [07:30:51.913 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BuildEndurance\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.925 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BuildEndurance\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.926 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.926 ] LOADED MOD: BuildEndurance by Alpha_Omegasis - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: SMAPI port of BuildEndurance. Increase your health as you play. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BuildEndurance\SMAPI_BuildEndurance.dll)
                                    [07:30:51.935 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BuildHealth\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.948 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BuildHealth\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.948 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.949 ] LOADED MOD: BuildHealth by Alpha_Omegasis - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: SMAPI port of BuildHealth. Increase your health as you play. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\BuildHealth\SMAPI_BuildHealth.dll)
                                    [07:30:51.954 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBAutomation\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.970 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBAutomation\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.971 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.971 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Automation by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Automate processing of machines (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBAutomation\CJBAutomation.dll)
                                    [07:30:51.976 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:51.987 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:51.989 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:51.989 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Simple in-game cheats menu! (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.027 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.039 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.040 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.040 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\DisplayGrid\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.040 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Simple in-game Item Spawner! (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.051 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\DisplayGrid\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.052 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.052 ] LOADED MOD: DisplayGrid by ModAuthor - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\DisplayGrid\DisplayGrid.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.053 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\GiftTasteHelper\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.069 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\GiftTasteHelper\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.070 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.070 ] LOADED MOD: GiftTasteHelper by Tyler - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Displays NPC gift tastes in a handy tooltip. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\GiftTasteHelper\GiftTasteHelper.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.072 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\HarvestWithScytheSMAPI\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.083 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\HarvestWithScytheSMAPI\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.084 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.084 ] LOADED MOD: HarvestWithScytheSMAPI by ThatNorthernMonkey - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\HarvestWithScytheSMAPI\HarvestWithScytheSMAPI.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.085 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\InstantGeode\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.098 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\InstantGeode\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.098 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.098 ] LOADED MOD: InstantGeode by ModAuthor - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\InstantGeode\InstantGeode.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.099 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\InstantGrowTrees\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.112 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\InstantGrowTrees\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.113 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.113 ] LOADED MOD: InstantGrowTrees Mod by cantorsdust - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Makes any tree that is able to grow, grow fully in one day. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\InstantGrowTrees\InstantGrowTrees.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.120 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\JJB\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.132 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\JJB\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.132 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.133 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LovedLabels\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.132 ] LOADED MOD: Jiggly Junimo Bundles by Jonas Henriksson - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Shows needed ingredients for a bundle, and jiggles bundles if you have a depositable item. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\JJB\JJB.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.146 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LovedLabels\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.147 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.148 ] LOADED MOD: LovedLabels by Advize & Jinxiewinxie - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Gives pets customizeable on-hover labels so you can see who needs the love. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LovedLabels\LovedLabels.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.155 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NoFriendshipDecay\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.168 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NoFriendshipDecay\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.169 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.169 ] LOADED MOD: NoFriendshipDecay by ModAuthor - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NoFriendshipDecay\NoFriendshipDecay.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.174 ] Failed to load mod 'C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NoFriendshipDecay\NoFriendshipDecay.dll'. Exception details:
                                    System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "System.String StardewModdingAPI.Mod.get_Name()".
                                    bei NoFriendshipDecay.NoFriendshipDecay.Entry(Object[] objects)
                                    bei StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods()
                                    [07:30:52.174 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NPCMapLocations\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.191 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NPCMapLocations\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.192 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.194 ] LOADED MOD: NPC Map Locations Mod by Bouhm - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Shows NPC locations on the map (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NPCMapLocations\NPCMapLocations.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.230 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ShopExpander\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.242 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ShopExpander\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.243 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.243 ] LOADED MOD: Shop Expander by Entoarox - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Adds bulk options for wood & stone to the carpenter. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ShopExpander\ShopExpander.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.263 ] Invalid JSON (modConfig): C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ShopExpander\config.json
                                    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: S. Path 'objects[50][3]', line 315, position 8.
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue(ReadType readType)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString()
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateList(IList list, JsonReader reader, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateList(IList list, JsonReader reader, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                                    bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                                    bei StardewModdingAPI.Config.LoadConfig[T]()
                                    [07:30:52.268 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SimpleCropLabel\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.282 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SimpleCropLabel\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.283 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.283 ] LOADED MOD: Simple Crop Label by TheMusketeer - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Right click on crops or fruit trees to identify crops (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SimpleCropLabel\SimpleCropLabel.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.284 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SkullCaveSaver\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.357 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SkullCaveSaver\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.358 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.358 ] LOADED MOD: SkullCaveSaver Mod by cantorsdust - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allows you to save your Skull Cave progress like the elevator does in the mines. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SkullCaveSaver\SkullCaveSaver.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.359 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPISprinklerMod\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.375 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPISprinklerMod\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.376 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.377 ] LOADED MOD: Configurable Improved Sprinklers Mod by MaurĂ­cio Gomes (Speeder) - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Make the Sprinklers work better. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPISprinklerMod\SMAPISprinklerMod.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.413 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SmartMod\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.425 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SmartMod\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.427 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.428 ] LOADED MOD: SmartMod by ModAuthor - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SmartMod\SmartMod.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.431 ] [INFO] openmenukey : F1
                                    [07:30:52.432 ] [INFO] automoving : False
                                    [07:30:52.432 ] [INFO] smartstroage : True
                                    [07:30:52.433 ] [INFO] smartstroagehotkey : True
                                    [07:30:52.433 ] [INFO] switchslot : True
                                    [07:30:52.434 ] [INFO] quikestack : False
                                    [07:30:52.434 ] [INFO] quikestackhotkey : True
                                    [07:30:52.435 ] [INFO] lockhotbar : False
                                    [07:30:52.435 ] [INFO] lockhotbarhotkey : True
                                    [07:30:52.435 ] [INFO] showstats : False
                                    [07:30:52.435 ] [INFO] showstats_hp : False
                                    [07:30:52.436 ] [INFO] showstats_sp : False
                                    [07:30:52.436 ] [INFO] showstats_luck : False
                                    [07:30:52.437 ] [INFO] showstats_speed : False
                                    [07:30:52.437 ] [INFO] showstats_level : False
                                    [07:30:52.437 ] [INFO] showstats_price : True
                                    [07:30:52.438 ] [INFO] showstats_skill : True
                                    [07:30:52.433 ] [INFO] switchslothotkey : True
                                    [07:30:52.438 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SprintAndDashMod\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.431 ] [INFO] displaybutton : True
                                    [07:30:52.431 ] [INFO] openmenukeyhotkey : True
                                    [07:30:52.451 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SprintAndDashMod\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.451 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.452 ] LOADED MOD: Sprint and Dash Mod by MaurĂ­cio Gomes (Speeder) - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allow sprinting and combat dashing. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SprintAndDashMod\SprintAndDashMod.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.457 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\StardewCJB\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.470 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\StardewCJB\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.471 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.472 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Show Item Sell Price by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Show item sell price in your inventory! (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\StardewCJB\StardewCJB.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.472 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\TimeSpeed\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.485 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\TimeSpeed\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.486 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.486 ] LOADED MOD: TimeSpeed Mod by cantorsdust and Syndlig - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allows for a configurable ten minute tick length. (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\TimeSpeed\TimeSpeed.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.500 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\TSE\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.511 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\TSE\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.512 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.512 ] LOADED MOD: Tego's Stardew Expansion by tegobash - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Expands Stardew Valley Locations (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\TSE\TSE.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.513 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\WaitAround\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.525 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\WaitAround\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.526 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.526 ] LOADED MOD: WaitAround by Alhifar - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Wait around for something to happen (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\WaitAround\WaitAroundSMAPI.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.532 ] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ZBusStopStorage\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.545 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ZBusStopStorage\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.546 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.547 ] LOADED MOD: BusStop Storage by BoffoBoy & Entoarox - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Adds a hidden storage area to the Bus Stop (@ C:\Users\Sasura\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\ZBusStopStorage\BusStopStorage.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.547 ] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\manifest.json
                                    [07:30:52.561 ] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\psconfigs
                                    [07:30:52.563 ] LOADED MOD: Trainer Mod by Zoryn - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Registers several commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of cheating. (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\TrainerMod.dll)
                                    [07:30:52.563 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [07:30:52.565 ] Registered command: types
                                    [07:30:52.565 ] Registered command: save
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: load
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: exit
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: stop
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: player_setname
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: player_setmoney
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: player_setstamina
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_setmaxstamina
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_sethealth
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_setmaxhealth
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_setlevel
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_setspeed
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_changecolour
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_changestyle
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_additem
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_addmelee
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: player_addring
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: out_items
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: out_melee
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: newitem
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: world_settime
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: world_freezetime
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: world_setday
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: world_setseason
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: world_downminelevel
                                    [07:30:52.569 ] Registered command: world_setminelevel
                                    [07:30:52.569 ] LOADED 29 MODS
                                    [07:30:52.569 ] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                                    [07:30:52.569 ] Initializing Console Input Thread...
                                    [07:30:52.569 ] Registered command: help
                                    [07:30:52.569 ] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                                    [07:30:52.568 ] Registered command: out_rings
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: hide
                                    [07:30:52.566 ] Registered command: show
                                    [07:30:52.567 ] Registered command: player_setimmunity
                                    [07:30:52.637 ] XNA Initialize
                                    [07:30:52.640 ] XNA LoadContent
                                    [07:30:52.855 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 111 Wood:388@ScienceHouse[9,111]#!earthquake
                                    [07:30:52.856 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 999 Wood:388@ScienceHouse[1,999]#secondYear
                                    [07:30:52.856 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 111 Hardwood:709@ScienceHouse[9,111]#secondYear
                                    [07:30:52.857 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 111 Fiber:771@ScienceHouse[9,111]#secondYear
                                    [07:30:52.856 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 333 Wood:388@ScienceHouse[3,333]#!secondYear,earthquake
                                    [07:30:52.857 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Bean Starter:473@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.857 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Parsnip Seeds:472@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.857 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 999 Stone:390@ScienceHouse[1,999]#secondYear
                                    [07:30:52.859 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Tulip Bulb:427@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.859 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Jazz Seeds:429@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.859 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Kale Seeds:477@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.857 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Cauliflower Seeds:474@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Pepper Seeds:482@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Wheat Seeds:483@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Radish Seeds:484@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Melon Seeds:479@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Hops Starter:302@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Poppy Seeds:453@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.860 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Spangle Seeds:455@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.861 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Corn Seeds:487@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.857 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Potato Seeds:475@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.861 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Pumpkin Seeds:490@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.861 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Amaranth Seeds:299@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.861 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Eggplant Seeds:488@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.861 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Yam Seeds:492@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.861 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Grape Starter:301@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.859 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Tomato Seeds:480@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.862 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Fairy Seeds:425@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.863 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Parsnip Seeds:472@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.863 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Bean Starter:473@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.863 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Cauliflower Seeds:474@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.863 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Potato Seeds:475@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.862 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Cranberry Seeds:493@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.863 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Jazz Seeds:429@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.864 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Kale Seeds:477@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.864 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Garlic Seeds:476@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.863 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Tulip Bulb:427@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,spring
                                    [07:30:52.864 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Pepper Seeds:482@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.864 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Wheat Seeds:483@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.862 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 10 Bok Choy Seeds:491@SeedShop[99,10]#!secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.856 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 333 Stone:390@ScienceHouse[3,333]#!secondYear,earthquake
                                    [07:30:52.865 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Hops Starter:302@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.865 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Melon Seeds:479@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.865 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Spangle Seeds:455@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.865 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Red Cabbage Seeds:485@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.856 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 111 Stone:390@ScienceHouse[9,111]#!earthquake
                                    [07:30:52.865 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Poppy Seeds:453@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.866 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Pumpkin Seeds:490@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.866 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Eggplant Seeds:488@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.867 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Grape Starter:301@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.867 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Yam Seeds:492@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.864 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Tomato Seeds:480@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.867 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Cranberry Seeds:493@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.867 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Amaranth Seeds:299@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.868 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Artichoke Seeds:489@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.866 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Corn Seeds:487@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.868 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Fairy Seeds:425@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.867 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Bok Choy Seeds:491@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,fall
                                    [07:30:52.864 ] [SE/INFO] Object registered: 50 Radish Seeds:484@SeedShop[19,50]#secondYear,summer
                                    [07:30:52.908 ] Initializing Debug Assets...
                                    [07:30:53.761 ] Game Loaded
                                    [07:30:53.761 ] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                                    [07:31:12.650 ] [SUCCESS] System.Collections.Generic.List`1[StardewValley.Warp]
                                    [07:32:21.671 ] Game Execution Finished
                                    [07:32:21.671 ] Shutting Down...