1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital The U.S.S Blunderbuss Mk II

Discussion in 'Art' started by TheCreeperCyborg, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Cool, R' not?

1. Yeah man, it's cool

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah bruh ur stuff sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here she is, The Good Ol' Blunderbuss Mock 2, i got inspired by the build of the week (zeppelin) that i didn't much care fore, i took inspiration from the "beat up" default version of Flynn's Ship From Skylanders (probably has a name but it's been a lifetime since iv'e played that game) and (obviously) the beautiful avian pirate airships but with a beat up *vintage* industrial feel. Enjoy! :DD[​IMG]

2. TheCreeperCyborg

Oh, and if you're wondering what happened to mock one: it went up in flames as a build on a terraria server, that was the last time i ever made a balloon-based airship while listening to dropkick murphy's (switched to propellers)

3. TheCreeperCyborg

This one was built listening to "Come On Eileen" ;)