RELEASED FAYTHE's House. In the Middle of the Street. updated: 1/20 (see first post for details)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by taintedwheat, Mar 26, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

family photo (1).png
    (thanks @swpau)

UPDATED 1/20
    I make a lot of mods.

I have updated/new versions of my greenhouse and farmhouse map mods.
    please go to the respective thread linked bellow to know more.

to be come in the future - will be smapi updates to my WFL and cellar mods with the help of @Pathoschild . date unsure, but just know these mods are no longer abandoned.

SO THINGS I'VE DONE:

-----​

By downloading my mod you agree to the following:
    - Do not distribute or re-upload this content to any site without my strict permission.
    - Custom content may not be redistributed or shared without my strict permission, doing so will have me request your mod is taken down. Due to me being the original creator/personally requested for permission to use others' custom content.

Anything that i have not aforementioned before do not belong to me and I hold zero credit for the alterations made to the original sprite.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
      chenjohn0329, Jsan, Minakie and 14 others like this.
    • taintedwheat

Content of this post includes: various decoration, mapping and house customization tiles, and my work in progress currently.

My tile sheets are available for use and obviously I'd like a little credit. More importantly to me though is that you would please consider to involve me (at least) little bit in the design process in a mod you plan to release.

I would love to help with that.
      ------------------
      **NEW**
      UPDATED 4/29

4/29/2016 - Plants
      30x30_Greenhouse_Custom.png

originally finished these tile sheets 4/11.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WORK IN PROGRESS(ES) and misc projects toward or at completion:
      Actually works and complete with a help of @Jinxiewinxie

http://community.playstarbound.com/...rm-map-edits-deluxe-w-awesome-touches.115384/
      [​IMG]

Greenhouse screenshots:
      https://gyazo.com/3bc68ed3cdd385374ffd544c9b1c0480
      https://gyazo.com/213b6a045d4e7bee4d2ce5e2a53c558b
      https://gyazo.com/8fe907482f5160271f06b1272fb50371

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2016
      • Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for the blurb. It looks cute, though the floor safe looks a bit out of place and not very 2.5D.

• taintedwheat

Can you help me with that then? I thought so too, idk what I am doing

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

can u tell me what kind of software can edit...pic of furniture (xnb.files)?

can download it for free from internet?

• taintedwheat

hi, yeah! uh, well you got to unpack and do all that jizz, i rarely understand it and vaguely catching on (i have my husband do all the .xnb reloading and unloading)

and yeah, I use asprite (which I just got recommended in using, and its worth the fifteen us dollars) and and photoshop cs15 or like color changing on a larger scale (idk how to do that in that new pixel art program)

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
              • swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

but in fact..i don't know how to do it (combine two furniture.xnb files(combine contents of them) together)?

can u help me?

• taintedwheat

i'm actually really sleepy right now, and i feel what you are saying; i wish it was easier to combine files. I do want to do something to some of the paintings eventually. (you would need to unpack one of ours and either of us can give you the png and you can just transfer over the stuff you want to have and replace the items you're ok replacing.

you only really need the xnb node described in the tutorial http://imgur.com/gallery/WCfeO/, most of the edits are pretty simple just that program makes it so much goddamn easier.

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

can u post ur png file for me ?

• taintedwheat

sure thing

just if you plan on edit it anything and release it, please let me know

Attached Files:

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i will only use it in game only and won't going to release it ...thx a lot!
                        (since these beautiful creations belong to u ^___^)

taintedwheat likes this.
                        • taintedwheat

Planning to do more edits in the future, paintings (mostly dog stuff) and somehow want to get like famous paintings [but resizing them isnt always easy]

and rugs and possible post on changes on wallpaper and flooring.

• taintedwheat

here's the furniture png w/ added paintings to my furniture set and including my personal use of other user's cute items made by others in the modding community. anything that i have not aforementioned before do not belong to me and I hold zero credit for the alterations made to the original sprite.

furniture.png

here's the furniture xnb: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jat1eac0mdb0ft/furniture.xnb?dl=0

EDIT: WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE CHECKERBOARD RUG. I did that.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
                              SquashMongler likes this.
                            • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Looking great! Loving that floor safe retexture. At long last a place for my shotguns, one for fowl and one for game. The one for people, well, that one's always on hand!

RoastedCoconutz and taintedwheat like this.
                              • taintedwheat

Thanks so much! Now if someone could mod my floor safe to store stuff, WOULD BE AMAZING

• taintedwheat

just plop that bowl over the pink one and erase the pink and it will be replaced once this is packed again

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

ok .i try it now

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

how can i erase the pink? recolor it by white?

• taintedwheat

no it should just be eraser, don't use white its fine if there's going to be extra transparent background, white will make it show up in the game