RELEASED Stardew Valley Save Editor 1.0.0.49

Stardew Valley Save Editor

1. tandpastatester

tandpastatester Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unfortunately my save file with the giant crop was overwritten by investigating the cause. I assumed the editor made a backup, but apparently it didn't make one because of the error. Maybe you could change this by prioritizing the backup before any loading issues can appear? Anyway, I'll make sure to make a manual backup of my save next time a giant crop appears and send it to you :)

• starsong

starsong Tentacle Wrangler

• tandpastatester

tandpastatester Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't beat RNG, but I've had a giant crop to spawn in my field again. A pumpkin this time, but the same issue when I tried to open it with the save editor. Here's a copy if you need it :)

Attached Files:

• Blaaguuu

Blaaguuu Space Hobo

Just so you know... One thing that I wanted to change was my 'skills'... the bonuses that you get at level 5 and 10 for each category - Foraging, Farming, Fishing, Combat, and Mining.

I checked your editor, and didn't immediately see an option for it - so I opened up the save file myself to see if I could figure it out. The format for how those are saved are less straightforward than most of the data, but with a little trial and error, I got it mostly figured out. If you are interested in adding that feature to your editor, I'd be happy to shared what I learned.

• juwanglean

juwanglean Space Hobo

What is the function of :
          1.JacksonSoft.CustomTabControl.dll ?
          2.MapEditor.dll ?
          3.StardewPanel.dll ?
          Thankyou

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

The Tabcontrol is the Tabs that you see on the panel.
            MapEditor.DLL is the map editor functions Class
            StardewPanel.dll is the Class to produce the look of the forms.

• archy name

archy name Space Hobo

it say Stardew Valley Save Editor2.exe is not a valid Win32 application when I open it
              Someones help me plz!!!!

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

Make sure you extracted the whole folder.

• juwanglean

juwanglean Space Hobo

Should I use them all?

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

They have to be in the same folder as the Actual EXE or it will crash the editor, since they are the main classes for the program

• Olorado

Olorado Big Damn Hero

Hey, I love your editor it works fine, I think I just messed something up..
                      Now everytime I try to load the game it keeps saying : "Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called" over and over in the console
                      Tried to use earlier saves but these seem corrupted now too.. any ideas on how to fix it?

• rerare

rerare Space Hobo

crashes when selecting character.

• Arthemise

Arthemise Tentacle Wrangler

Can it help with a recipe that's bugged and I just can't get?

• VerteNinja

VerteNinja Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to find the watering cans. Are they available?

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

Sadly not when I did the last patch, Hopefully etsmj has a new update this week.

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

• Sarahfiren

Sarahfiren Phantasmal Quasar

needs update not compatible with latest Stardew Valley update ..

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

• SweetShad

SweetShad Space Hobo

Hello, I've been looking for a way to restore a recipe (Cranberry Sauce) I should have gotten from Gus in a letter after I reach Lvl3 friendship with him (according to the wiki). I didn't realise it until 100 hours of gametime that I don't have the recipe (maybe the letter was bugged, idk), and with the mod it's the ONLY recipe I can't restore (I'm still missing some). In the Savefile it's among the learned recipes, but not ingame..

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the savegame is so bugged it can't be fixed D: