RELEASED New Dog Skins - Beroin's Mod [Updated April 3rd - 14 skins]

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Beroin, Mar 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PandaChan90

PandaChan90 Poptop Tamer

Would love any short-nosed breed at all - Bulldog, Boston Terrier, Frenchie, Pug, any of them! :)

taintedwheat likes this.
    • SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Would it be possible for you to upload the files to another server? Because you need to have an account to download files larger than 2mb from Nexus... And I know it says it's free, but everytime I click on register it asks me, which package I want to buy and don't have that money now.

• carnage157

carnage157 Pangalactic Porcupine

You realize you don't have to select a package right?
        It's just an option.
        Simply leave them unchecked and click create account to continue with the free account.

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Oh? Didn't try that. xD Sorry then!

• Boose_Rolton

Boose_Rolton Space Hobo

Wish i saw this thread before making a request for a corgi :facepalm:
            but CORGI X3

in return i present to you a picture of a corgi driving a car
            [​IMG]

• TheSweetGemIsMe

TheSweetGemIsMe Aquatic Astronaut

Hi! First off I wanted to say- your retextures look amazing! I love each and every one you make! :) I head you were taking requests? And I was wondering, if it was ok, if you could do a brown cocker spaniel? My dog, who was a brown cocker spaniel, died about a year ago and the thought of having her in my game, well, it makes me happy to think about it. Unfortunatly, I have literally NO SKILLS in the spriting department aha, so I figured I'd ask! Thank you if you do decide to make it :) (If not though, that's totally ok too! Oh! And in case you want a reference, heres one! :) )
              [​IMG]

• junimotherese

junimotherese Void-Bound Voyager

• plrbear1028

plrbear1028 Space Hobo

hey, could you make a golden retriever skin? PLEASE. lol :)

Innovea likes this.
                • HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Thanks a lot!<3

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Will any of these be updated to work with 1.1 and the Animal Crossing digspots? I was using the White German Shepard bundle.

• Dreamliss

Dreamliss Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to download these dog skins without having to sign up and pay for Nexus?

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Nexus Mods is free, you don't have to pay. You don't even have to sign in if the files are small.

• HariMaku

HariMaku Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I'm using your white German Shepard skin and I really like it. Will these be updated for version 1.1?

• queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

these are such good doggos!!! ! excellent work i love each and every one of them!!!!!!

• pyrpyr

pyrpyr Big Damn Hero

PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Only Cursors.xnb needs to be changed, to accommodate the two latest updates.

I detest the original dog skin (I use the Black GS skin btw) and need this mod to work T^T
                              Specifically, not all of the sprites for Shane and Emily work during their cutscenes!, and with the latest update, it's no longer showing stack sizes for items.

• jpeg1024

jpeg1024 Yeah, You!

I love your mods! If you're still updating, I'd love to see a wolf skin - Red, Timber, Grey, Dire (most awesome!) and any others you can think of. If you'd like me to send some images, I'd be more than happy to help. Thanks very much for your hard work and awesome mods!!!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, this thread is way old, but I just downloaded the Husky bundle and the cursor file is bad. I had the ears from the dog icon mixed in with my cursor, the top of the cursor cut off, and a ton of the HUD pushed up as well. Love the dog itself though, thank you so much!

• Semperverus

Semperverus Void-Bound Voyager

Hey OP, just a heads up, there's a fancy new tool called Content Patcher that allows you to make content like this without ever having to worry about updating the pack, and it doesn't use XNB patching either. Check it out: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1915

• ShadowOnTheFullMoon

ShadowOnTheFullMoon Void-Bound Voyager

if you are still doing requests can you do a Blue Aussie Shepard? With one light blue eye and one brown? { I had a pup i named Blue that looked like this and i'd love to have him in my game on the files that i have a dog }

[​IMG]