1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Pickaxe lost ability to restore dirt after tilling.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zero Initiative, Feb 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zero Initiative

Zero Initiative Aquatic Astronaut

After 1.03, something seems a bit off with the pickaxe, if not other tools as well. Primarily, my current issue is that I've been unable to restore dirt after tilling with a hoe.

And I may be mistaken, but weren't stone brick pathways removed with the pickaxe, as well? Because I discovered I had to use the axe this time.

• Kiaito

Kiaito Space Spelunker

Can vouch that this is happening. Something to do with the latest patch.

• poster55

poster55 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ditto that, was just coming here to report it. Looks like you guys beat me to it! :D

• Salamander Sundaes

Salamander Sundaes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aye, it's been happening with me, too! I tried to pickaxe some tilled soil down, since I placed it in a bad spot and now I can't put a sprinkler or anything down. But... nothing's working! Unusable tiles.. D:

• aganman

aganman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

+1
            I wanted to place my scarecrow right in the middle of my plantaciĆ³n but I'll have to wait :p

• Zero Initiative

Zero Initiative Aquatic Astronaut

Just received an update. I've yet to find patch notes, but restoring tiles after tilling has been fixed.

HimochiIsAwesome likes this.
              • Fifthlambsister

Fifthlambsister Intergalactic Tourist

I am also having a problem with the pick restoring soil. I have only been playing my game since the 3-3-16 and have had no success with the pick on tilled soil. I have even upgraded my pick to iridium and still it does not work.

I can place paths, sprinklers, chests, preserving jars, kegs, and scarecrows on the tilled soil. but not buildings.

• RushToward

RushToward Big Damn Hero

Make sure your game is up to date.

• Fifthlambsister

I am playing Version 1.06. Is that the latest version? I made a mistake in my earlier post - I cannot place paths over tilled soil.

• RushToward

RushToward Big Damn Hero

That is as of this time the latest version, and it is normal to not be able to place a path on tilled soil.

• Fifthlambsister

Thanks for the reply