Problem with Defense Turret.

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by DDrazard, Apr 2, 2016.

1. DDrazard

DDrazard Starship Captain

Hello everybody. It is a... hum... Recent member (of this autumn I think). It is just that I got a problem with the Defense Turret. I want to place a weapon Inside, and they are like stubord and don't want anything. It is normal? I can't place anything Under their slot for weapon. How it works? Does I do Something bad? I tried to see in wiki, but no information for what happening to me. Sorry if my post is not a the good place. If so, just let me move it. Don't dedete it right now please.

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Social Games section is for forum games.
    Moved to Proper section.

3. DDrazard

Sorry about it. I will do it sir. I move it right now.

4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

I already moved it, you just made another post in the wrong section again.

5. DDrazard

Sorry. How can-I dedete it?

6. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

As far as i know the defense turrets has unfortunately been broken since the combat patch. Used to be that you could put any weapon in them, but i belive them changing the weapon code (in the combat update) broke it. They will likely fix it eventually (or change the turrets somehow).

7. DDrazard

Ok. Thanks for the information. I will wait for it so hasty.

8. NewMilenium

NewMilenium Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,
    any news on this subject, please? I have the same problem at this day, including after testing some mods. Any solution / workaround would be awesome, if anyone has any.
    Thanks!

9. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

I wonder if turrets might not be reworked in a fashion meant to act a bit like people augment or monster collars. Which could be an interesting system to customizes combat vehicles with too(especially if multiple slots are available so it's not just weapon types but stuff like armor plating/etc