RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Peyote

Peyote Void-Bound Voyager

I am used SMAPI 0.39.5 and Cheat and Item Spawner doesnt work

• neverlanddreams

neverlanddreams Yeah, You!

Feedback: I was playing around and noticed that there's no way to craft the furnace now.

I'm using the Automation Mod and Cheat Menu Mod as well as the grid mod and easier fishing mod.

[​IMG]

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You get the crafting recipe of the furnace after a few days. I see you are still at day 1 of the game.

• luukia

luukia Void-Bound Voyager

I got this error
          [​IMG]
          I ran StardewModdingAPI but then I got that error instead and the game won't pop out.

• neverlanddreams

neverlanddreams Yeah, You!

I'll keep an eye on it...thanks

• skaterlink1

skaterlink1 Void-Bound Voyager

I keep getting this error whenever I try to start SMAPI with your cheat menu installed. Previous versions worked fine for me, and I made sure to delete said previous versions, yet I keep getting this error. The game starts up fine, I just can't use your mod.

Attached Files:

arisfojen likes this.
              • CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update SMAPI to version 0.39.5. :)

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

@CJB

I keep getting this error, no matter what version of SMAPI I run.

[22:34:02] Validating api paths...
                  [22:34:02] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                  [22:34:02] Injecting New SDV Version...
                  [22:34:02] Starting SDV...
                  [22:34:02] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                  [22:34:02] LOADING MODS
                  [22:34:02] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew
                  Valley\Mods\BetterRNG\manifest.json
                  [22:34:02] Loading Mod DLL...
                  [22:34:02] LOADED MOD: Better RNG by Zoryn - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version |
                  Description: Overhauls RNG (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
                  rdew Valley\Mods\BetterRNG\BetterRNG.dll)
                  [22:34:02] Failed to load mod 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
                  rdew Valley\Mods\BetterRNG\BetterRNG.dll'. Exception details:
                  System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void StardewModdingAPI.Log.Asy
                  ncY(System.Object)'.
                  at BetterRNG.BetterRng.Entry(Object[] objects)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods()
                  [22:34:02] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew
                  Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\manifest.json
                  [22:34:02] Loading Mod DLL...
                  [22:34:02] LOADED MOD: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Ver
                  sion | Description: Simple in-game cheats menu! (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\
                  steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll)
                  [22:34:02] Failed to load mod 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
                  rdew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll'. Exception details:
                  System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void StardewModdingAPI.Events.
                  GraphicsEvents.add_OnPreRenderEvent(System.EventHandler)'.
                  at CJBCheatsMenu.CJBCheatsMenu.Entry(Object[] objects)

Please help- this is the third time I've asked and I seem to keep being missed. :/

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The furnace recipe is gotten through an event that happens the day after you first visit the mine, Clint will show up on your porch telling you he has a spare furnace blueprint and gives it to you.

• skaterlink1

skaterlink1 Void-Bound Voyager

I thought I had updated it to the most recent just today. Apparently not. Sorry 'bout that haha.

• DeathArcher

DeathArcher Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to make automatic barn doors and an mobil clendar?

• DanteStigma

DanteStigma Phantasmal Quasar

@CJB yo, mate. having bit of a problem. (aside from the fact that according to the link its SMAPI is only at 0.39.2) i keep getting this lovely little message

LOADED MOD: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Ver
                          sion | Description: Simple in-game cheats menu! (@ E:\Steam\
                          steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll)
                          [22:34:02] Failed to load mod 'E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
                          rdew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll'. Exception details:
                          System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void StardewModdingAPI.Events.
                          GraphicsEvents.add_OnPreRenderEvent(System.EventHandler)'.
                          at CJBCheatsMenu.CJBCheatsMenu.Entry(Object[] objects)
                          Any idea how to fix this?

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update SMAPI to version 0.39.5. :)

• sonicboom772

sonicboom772 Intergalactic Tourist

Same for me :/ and it happened on the last version of SMAPI too.... can someone fix this?

• DanteStigma

DanteStigma Phantasmal Quasar

you need to change your link >.< or at least tell people to swith the .2 to .5 in the web adress bar. the link currently goes to 0.39.2 release, and your saying we need the 0.39.5 pre-release. other than that, i managed to fix it now. so yay.

• treenewbee

treenewbee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@CJB
                                  Bug report . I installed smapi 0.39.4 and cheat menu 1.10 .
                                  I found time frozen had some issue.
                                  I press T to freeze time everywhere . It works well . But the top left corner of the screen . The frozen sign did not appeared . I don't know it was working or not .

Correction

Because of I can not see the sign , so I don't know it was working or not .

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
                                  • SolsKing

SolsKing Space Spelunker

Same problem here.

• luukia

luukia Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah.. I'm using the 1.10 and smapi 39.5 ...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

There are already mods for both, and neither is a fully 'cheaty' thing, so might just want to download the mods for those two.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Echoing the same issue with the lack of a "Time Frozen" sign when outdoors. When in a building or the farm cave, the sign displays as normal.