RELEASED Syia's Recolors and Misc : Fruit Trees w/ Signs, All buildings recolored (Alt Brick Buildings) 3/28

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Syia, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Ofmanynames

Ofmanynames Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance you can do the slime hutches too? These are so lovely!

• Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

I can try. Right now my youngest has pneumonia so I've not been on the pc to do anything lately.

Ofmanynames likes this.
      • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Hope they feel better soon pneumonia is horrible.

Syia likes this.
        • Ofmanynames

Ofmanynames Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hope the kiddo feels better soon, pneumonia sucks

Syia likes this.
          • Sasakitty

Sasakitty Void-Bound Voyager

Which file contains the broken greenhouse?

• Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks! She's on the mend.

Thank you!

It's in the houses.xml of the color you want.

Superior_s likes this.
              • Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

[​IMG]

Slime Hutch WIP - I'll finish it up and get the new textures out tomorrow :D

Ofmanynames, Superior_s and mvhnexus like this.
                • phorex

phorex Orbital Explorer

Is there any chance that the fruit tree signs crashes the game now? I crash when trying to plant trees for some reason.

Message: Error loading "Data\fruitTrees". File contains Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D but trying to load as System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,System.String].
                  InnerException:
                  Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                  at StardewValley.TerrainFeatures.FruitTree.loadData(Int32 saplingIndex)
                  at StardewValley.TerrainFeatures.FruitTree..ctor(Int32 saplingIndex)
                  at StardewValley.Object.placementAction(GameLocation location, Int32 x, Int32 y, Farmer who)
                  at StardewValley.Utility.tryToPlaceItem(GameLocation location, Item item, Int32 x, Int32 y)
                  at StardewValley.Game1.pressUseToolButton()
                  at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time)
                  at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
                  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
                  at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

• Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

It shouldn't..

It does not crash mine, and unfortunately I am not sure how to test your error.

3/28 - Added alt brick textures, and slime hutch for all colors :D

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
                    • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

On the alt retexture of the Purple2 barn, the shadow from the door isn't in the file, and in-game shows the untilled soil underneath it. Not sure if this is true of the other Alt retextures.

• Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

Whoops! And this is why I should not hurry things. Thank you so much, I'll get to fixing it.

• Mimicaya

Mimicaya Intergalactic Tourist

purple alt<3 I love so match!:)

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Super nice! Looking up trees in wiki is such the pain!

• Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

Love your mods, especially the grass path and the fruit tree signs! But if you're open to requests, I've been wanting to make a 'rounded tree' mod where the leaves don't form such square shapes. I have a sprite sheet all ready to go, but I'd really love for it to work with your signs. So I wondered if perhaps you would be willing to work together on it or make it a flavor of your mod or something?

And hope your daughter is doing well. I had a brush with a mild case of pneumonia, and I can imagine it's awful for a little kid.

Superior_s likes this.
                              • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Non-square trees are needed! Signs are needed as well, this needs to happen!

Ciriun likes this.
                                • Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

Sure I can send you the png's for my signs, or you can just extract them from the xml. My husband is now sick, so I am still away from my PC.

Superior_s likes this.
                                  • Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

Geez, your poor family can't catch a break. Hope he feels better soon, and that you don't catch it as well! I'll give extracting them myself a shot, then should I just post the version with my edits?

Superior_s likes this.
                                    • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

If your not sure how to extract or pack them I can do it for you or point you in the right direction.

Ciriun likes this.
                                      • Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

Thanks, but I think I got it. You're more than welcome to check my work to see if I got it right. Otherwise I'm going to be kind of embarrassed.

Oh, almost forgot to mention that I tinkered with the color of the cherry trees. I hope that's okay. I haven't been involved with a modding community since Creatures 3 so I don't know much about the etiquette. Might go start a thread about that...

Attached Files:

Superior_s likes this.
                                        • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

I'm not super sure on the etiquette myself I just try to help where I can, also your trees look to be packed correctly.