RELEASED Swans and Dodos, and Aptonoth

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Kitsutsune, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

I hope you don't mind I decided to give a Felyne a shot myself. I feel a little silly asking for it and then doing it myself.
    FelynePreview.png
    I'm a bit concerned it might be too big for the cat, and I am having a heck of a time putting all of the proper markings on, so maybe I should wait for an expert to do it. :V

Crimsonwingedbird likes this.
    • Kitsutsune

Kitsutsune Scruffy Nerf-Herder

YEA!
      And best of luck if you end up trying it again!

• Kitsutsune

Oh gosh no worries, I don't mind at all! And yea it's always a little tricky trying to be sure that everything fits in the pixel limit, it looks really cute though!

Ciriun and Crimsonwingedbird like this.
        • Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

Aw, thanks! I'll keep it around until someone with more honed skills gives it a shot. :nuruwink:

Kitsutsune and Crimsonwingedbird like this.
          • pencilstab

pencilstab Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh my gosh! These are so cute, I love the dodos :D

Kitsutsune likes this.
            • Kitsutsune

I just made a ride-able chocobo mod (in a separate thread, since it's a horse replacement and not livestock) I thought I'd drop an update here just in case! Click the chocobo for the thread!
              [​IMG]

mari3000, Ciriun and Ankou like this.
              • Ankou

Ankou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love your dodos! Well, everything actually but I liked them enough I did some messing around and an using them for my dinosaur textures. Not that I dislike the aptonoth, I just really like the dodos and find they fit in really well with other birds and coop theme while still being unique and something extinct.

• Kitsutsune

I'm glad you like them!! And I feel ya about the dodos, if I get around to adding them to my game as a non-replacement I was gonna see if I could set them up to lay dino eggs too!

Ciriun likes this.
                  • Canadaly

Canadaly Void-Bound Voyager

I really like the dodos, I just have the problem that i place both files (brown & gray dodos, renamed as white & brown chicken) in my game, and now both chicken breeds are gray dodos o.o I downloaded the files directly from here and I'm not sure what's wrong, anyone has an idea?

• EmmaLVV

EmmaLVV Space Spelunker

I would find this VERY useful as well!

• teainabox

teainabox Yeah, You!

This might be a dumb question but would it be possible for me to use the dodo file to replace my duck instead of the chicken if I just name the file duck.xnb?

• Kitsutsune

WHOA it looks like I accidentally placed the gray version in that folder instead of the brown one, I'm surprised no one had spoken up about it before you did XwX it should be fixed now, you would need to re-download it!

It's not a dumb question, no worries! And you're correct, it should work to replace the duck by simply changing the filename!

Attached Files:

teainabox likes this.
                          • Canadaly

Canadaly Void-Bound Voyager

Do you think it would be possible to get these beautiful breeds somehow into the toolkit for getting custom animal types in the game? Maybe these one for ducks? =)