RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.1%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. Killerbotto

Killerbotto Orbital Explorer

I plan on adding soybeans pretty soon, just thinking how the sprites would be. Every single item of this mod is pretty much optional, you can use it or not, but i get your point and with the update of the soybeans I will release a vegetarian version, that will be almost the same but without the meat as requested. In the mean while if you wolud like to play the mod and test it out, I would be really glad :)
    I'm going to update the game by the end of the week, that will solve the need to create new games (old ones will work), and add a bunch more crops

endermaryn likes this.
    • starsong

starsong Tentacle Wrangler

Very cool mod, can't wait to test it.

Just a little idea, how about making crops for sugar, flour, oil, rice, and vinegar? My farmer would love to be self sufficient and not have to buy stuff from Pierre. Maybe a crop for Bouquet would be nice too.

• radynaraya

radynaraya Subatomic Cosmonaut

Then may i request cassava seed, its my native favorit food beside rice :D purple sweet potato, dorian, dragon fruit, and rambutan too maybe. hehehe. Thank you so much for giving me chance!

Trifoilum likes this.
        • Killerbotto

Thank you!! Acutally this ideia is really great! I will start working on it as soon as I can!

Thank you for the suggestions!! I will have a big time working on them and will update the game with it as soon as possible!!

Trifoilum likes this.
          • themaddoctor

themaddoctor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so you add new seeds to the crafting or do you override some plants?

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for seriously considering what I had to say. I really appreciate it! I know that I could just choose not to use the meat recipes, but even seeing them there would feel weird. It's strange seeing meat in the game after being surrounded by pescatarians. That is why I have issues with the meat table in the Stardew Valley Fair in Fall. It was a serious jolt seeing all that red meat come out of nowhere. A fish table would have made a lot more sense as fish are already readily available. I wish there was a mod to edit the villager dialogue and table in that festival.

Anyway! Thank you again!

EDIT: Fixed festival name

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
              • ssgb99

ssgb99 Intergalactic Tourist

i try to use cjb cheat. saplings is work but 4seeds(red border) can't plant. i can't see beef crop(it can plant? or not?) but i will find again.

Attached Files:

• Alina_Mau

Alina_Mau Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you're still open to requests/suggestions would it be possible to make a few flowers from harvest moon?
                  The Pink Cat, Blue Magic/Red Magic, and moondrop flowers would be really nice *w* and possibly banana trees? :eek:

• Killerbotto

The mod adds new seeds to the game. Currently by crafting, but i will update to cooking, because that will make the mod compatible with old saves.

No problem!! All ideas are woth hearing and be taken seriously!! :)

The Beef itself is the seed, and the "fruit" the plant produces, at least that was the idea. I will work on theses seeds to make sure they are working!! Thank you so much for pointing it out!! Just checking, you tried to pant them on the right season ??(not offending, just trying to spot the error in the code)

Of course!! I love to hear new ideas, i will work on these as soon as possible!!

• Syzxpkq

Syzxpkq And Do the MONKEY!

plz upload some pics next time you release your mod:lickitung:it will help me decide whether i'll use it or not

• xEmma123

xEmma123 Intergalactic Tourist

Hallo, now i have the seed (Coal) but i cant plant it?! how can i fix that?

• ssgb99

ssgb99 Intergalactic Tourist

oh sorry TOT it's my fault.they can plant.i plant them wrong season. orz (i really love this mod and hope you make more new seeds :D)

• Killerbotto

Adding pictures in next update ( pretty soon)

If I remember coal is spring and summer only, so you must be in one of these seasons to plant it

That is great!!! Really glad that these seeds are not bugged!! Knowing you are enjoying the mod makes me really happy!! Thank you so much for the support! I hope to launch the next update as soon as possible, just finishing the coding and testing the new seeds, it wont take much longer. :D

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ohhh! I love this idea! The Blue Mist flower was always a favorite of mine. Pinkcat flowers are truly lovely too.

I vote for the addition of Watermelon. That is my character's favorite 'thing' ^.^

• Killerbotto

Any idea how much was the sell price of those flowers in harvest moon?? So i can make it faithfull to the original idea.

• aidlien

aidlien Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I second the idea of soybeans. I would love to see a mill/press that could turn soybeans into soy milk (which could be turned into tofu or smoothies), beets into sugar, sunflowers/hazelnuts/coconuts/poppies into oil), wheat into flour and rice/amaranth/acorns into gluten-free flour and corn into corn meal (we need hushpuppies with all this fish). It could possibly turn pine cones into pine nuts and you could make a nice risotto with rice, mushroom and pine nuts. You could turn rice (via the pickle jar) into vinegar. If you put soybeans in the pickle jar, you could get miso or soy sauce. If you put wheat in the pickle jar, you could get sour dough for artisan bread. I wish you could put two things in the pickle pot at the same time - you could turn bok choy and hot peppers into kimchee, corn and beans into succotash, red cabbage and onions into chow chow, apples and spice berry into apple butter, strawberry and rhubarb into extra-special jam, tomato and vinegar into ketchup, anchovy and garlic into marinade, coconut and wild plum into chutney, milk and fruit into yogurt, orange and sugar into marmalade, horseradish and dandelion for spring tonic, and holly and oil into pain-relieving linament. (In my fantasy world, you could put garlic into the pickle jar and get monster repellent.) If you put fruit into the mill/press, you'd get juice, then put the juice into a keg for wine. You could also make potato, yam, winter root and corn mash for vodka, soju and moonshine. That's not even getting into the second-level recipes you could cook with these base ingredients! I obviously think about food too much. Thanks for letting me brainstorm.

• Alina_Mau

Alina_Mau Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Moondrop was 60, Pinkcat was 70, Bluemagic was 80, and then red magics were super rare and sold for 200

I looked up HM Friends of Mineral Town to get the numbers :3

thank you so much for doing themmmm <3

• Killerbotto

Those ideas are really great!! I just need to figure out how to add new machines to the game, hope it is not hardcoded, and I will work on these ideas for sure!!

No problem!! I love working in the mod! And every new idea for things to add are welcome!!

• Syzxpkq

Syzxpkq And Do the MONKEY!

When you update the mod, will it be a must to start a new game? :rainbowbarf: that'll be upsetting

• Killerbotto

That is exactly the point!!! I` rushing to update the mod, because in the version that I am uploading really soon, this issue is fixed, and thr mod will be compatible with old saves!!!!