RELEASED Maid Outfit // Alice in Wonderland Outfit

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

[​IMG]

Whatsit?

These files make it so you can have a maid outfit or an Alice in Wonderland outfit.

Download:

Download Here on the Nexus (just click the file name or "download manually")

Installation Instructions:

• Download the mod
    • Extract the archive
    • Go to Stardew Valley/Content/Characters/Farmer
    • Replace the farmer_girl_base.xnb file and the shirts.xnb file with the ones from the download

*You can easily create a backup of your original files by renaming it to something silly. I do shirts.xnbOLD for myself.

To use:

Just start your game and set your shirt to option 2 for the maid, option 3 for Alice or option 4 for the bonus pink aproned outfit. Next, change your pants color to white (there are 3 color line pickers, make sure the middle one is set to 0 and the last one is set to 99).

[​IMG]

Credits:

Meevers and RuneNL and Alex_01 for their base bodies and edits.

Changelog:

3/30/2016 - Added a new file so you can pick any skirt color you want in game and it'll be true to color.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
      Lunumi, Davrial, Rosalie and 2 others like this.
    • Jinxiewinxie

Added a new file so you can pick any skirt color you want in game and it'll be true to color.

• PinkSheep

PinkSheep Master Chief

This is so cute You should make more outfits :eek:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
        • Jinxiewinxie

There's an new "allcolors" file that will let you change the pants color to anything you'd like (like to have it match an existing shirt) which will hopefully work for anyone who wants other colors. The only real issue is the apron skirt looks best with an apron top and I've only made the maid, alice & two pink ones so far.

• She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Really really love maid outfit! Can you make the skirt shorter enough to put on stocking? To do that you might want to shorten the shirt to be able to make the shirt and skirt same portion (I mean the half of the skirt can be shown on the shirt if you understand) :rofl:

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Awesome!Thank you!