Haley or Alex???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alex-benett-yarr, Mar 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. alex-benett-yarr

alex-benett-yarr Master Chief

I made the mistake of romancing both of them and now I can't choose!!!!!!! I've seen all of their heart events and every single one just makes it more difficult lol...
    Choose the blonde preppy type who is rude at first but turns into a sweet, caring girl??
    Or choose the seemingly insensitive jock who actually has a touching past as well as a wholesome attitude??

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

I choose Alex, but I'm biased toward him. He's an insecure individual who does things to impress others. Whatever he does, he only does it for appearance, he hates all the things he does, his hair is the way it is because others like it. He plays football for attention, he wants to success for others approval and for approval for both of his parents. I like a broken character like him. Also, your screen name is Alex.

Trifoilum and alex-benett-yarr like this.
      • Eirrinn

Eirrinn Subatomic Cosmonaut

Alex is my sweet cinnamon roll who needs all the hugs and care

• Cardinite

Cardinite Industrial Terraformer

Alex is my favorite marriage candidate, he really develops as you get to know him and his marriage dialogue is adorable.

Trifoilum and alex-benett-yarr like this.
          • alex-benett-yarr

aaaah that's really tempting!!

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Flip a coin! :p

alex-benett-yarr likes this.
              • alex-benett-yarr

:zzz: lol

• Omnislash024

Omnislash024 Big Damn Hero

I can't break the Ice with Haley. No matter what I do, she hates everything I give her. I thought maybe she would like my freshly grown melons but nope. So I guess she won't be showing me hers.

Tucumcari and Lil' Mini like this.
                  • Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I'd say Alex... Only because I like him more than Haley.

• Jumboshrimp

Her favorite is melons and sunflowers, and if you have access to the desert, coconut is her favorite as well. it's cheap and easily obtained.

• Jumboshrimp

When she tells me "eww... Gross" at the dance, I just tell her "see you next Tuesday" and move on to someone else.

• Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Orr.. "Is that a grass stain?" "I'm allergic to grass" whilst standing in the middle of a garden.

Hmmm....

MrToni300 likes this.
                          • Omnislash024

Omnislash024 Big Damn Hero

She doesn't like my melons. I gave her one and she was like "dumb gift". Her Mom says she's a picky eater. Maybe it's the challenge. I could go after Leah or Penny but...

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Emily's not her mom, she's her sister, lol.

Give her daffodils or tulips, she "likes" those. Her "loves" are Pink Cake, Fruit Salad, Coconuts and SUnflowers.

I usually juts give her tulips or daffodils (and if I come across one of the two fav foods, I give her those as well). I always have her at at least 4 hearts by the time the flower dance comes around, thanks to her birthday. Daffodils are my preferred gift to her, though...since I can just pick them around the area. I only fall back to tulips when I run out of those. ^^

• Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

I had the same problem with Harley but I gave her a gold bar and she was like "eeeww gross" like I just gave her shit XS

Gabaw likes this.
                                • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

WOMAN I JUST GAVE YOU GOLD! YOU LIKE RICH MEN, YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS GOLD BAR I'M GIVIN YA!

...right? :rofl:

Gabaw likes this.
                                  • Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

exactly what the hell is wrong with pure gold woman?! I'm not good enough for ya?!

Gabaw likes this.
                                    • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

You don't know how to deal with women. Why in the hell are you trying to get her to compliment your melons when you should be complimenting hers?

Trifoilum, Tucumcari, Caudyr and 2 others like this.
                                      • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

OOOOOOOOOOHH BURNED

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I find the fact that Alex can be interpreted
                                          to have been repressing his attraction to men because of being primarily raised by his grandparents
                                          to be an interesting aspect that I didn't expect to be addressed in the game. Most games just handwave it as the person just so happening to be interested in your characters gender.

alex-benett-yarr likes this.