RELEASED Female Lowcut Shirts & Mini Skirt

Discussion in 'Player' started by RuneNL, Mar 17, 2016.

1. RuneNL

RuneNL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Really odd. I'll take it into bugs and go into this myself.

This should fix it: *update*

This file

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    • ZozZx

ZozZx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i can confirm and i forgot to mention it but i want it with socks too thanks in advance

• RuneNL

Here you go.

Attached Files:

• Hobro

Hobro Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much, I love this mod. My farmer wouldn't be the same without it.

• RuneNL

Big topic update!

Hope you find what you are looking for :).

• zzrams

zzrams Void-Bound Voyager

So I came back and realize you're getting bombarded with requests so about the pants thing I asked for don't worry about it Though perhaps if you could PM me with rough details of how to go about putting the pants back that would be appreciated and I'll give it a go myself, I was wondering if one couldn't just take the lower half of the vanilla one and the upper half of the edited one and put them together somehow. Perhaps I'm oversimplifying it.

Regardless if all else fails I'll just download what you've already done. I just feel personally that doing farm work in a skirt is maybe just a tad bit out of place for my tastes. Though it does look better with these screenshots perhaps you changed something. Regardless this is excellent work and I appreciate the effort you've put into it.

• RuneNL

I did say I would have a look at it, sorry it's taking a bit longer. It's just that I have redrawn the animation body for the skirt and it doesn't mix with the vanilla trousers anymore. The long skirt that Alex_01 made is more in place from a classical perspective. But either way, I understand what you mean.

Give me some more time.

• zzrams

Oh, sorry I wasn't trying to sound upset or impatient it just seems like you have a heavy workload and I didn't want to pile more onto you ^.^' but if you still want to look at it that's great.

• RuneNL

Here you go. It's a rather quick fix. Tested it quickly and all seems right, but if you find any weird animations, please PM me.

Attached Files:

• zzrams

Awesome, I'll check it out and get back to you if I find anything weird.

• Hobro

Hobro Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much. I really love the new shirts. There seems to be something wrong with two of them though, they appear as grey blocks when I try to change.
                        Also, I figured out the shadow problem, it seems (for some reason) if I do not have the skirts installed as well the shadow will not appear.

• RuneNL

Thank you :).

Those blocks are empty shirts slots in the file I couldn't fill. I just filled them with a colour, alternative would be no shirt at all.

• Alter@1

Alter@1 Void-Bound Voyager

thank u so much !!

RuneNL likes this.
                            • Mysteana

Mysteana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very nice work.

There seems to be an error with the bikini, which is visible in the preview image as well as in game. Your character has no arms when viewed from the back.

RuneNL likes this.
                              • RuneNL

Thank you for reporting this. You are right, why I didn't notice this beats me. I will have this fixed by the weekend.

• RuneNL

Files have been updated; animations adjusted and fixed missing arms.

Also added new shirts.

• Frostiing

Frostiing Void-Bound Voyager

Love your shirt options, thank you!

RuneNL likes this.
                                    • Hobro

Hobro Void-Bound Voyager

Oh wow! The three new tops are great! Downloading now.

RuneNL likes this.
                                      • Cupcakeuu

Cupcakeuu Space Hobo

Thank you for your lovely hairstyle! But I found some spot here... I don't know why...
                                        http://www.mx7.com/view2/z0Mjw5OHMeyGJFqC (I can't post the pic T_T)

PS.Can I have only regular skirt with no-sock and original face and bikini? ><;;

• RuneNL

Thank you, I will look into the spot.

I am already dealing with 9 different body files, Which I all have to save, pack, zip and upload separately every time I do an update.
                                          On page 3 I uploaded a version that has the rounded face, skirt with and without socks with the original bikini.

Look up this post: It's the one without socks and classic bikini and rounded face.