How does she know?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WolfGT57, Mar 27, 2016.

1. WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

Today Maru confronted me about a gift that I had "secretly" given to Penny. How does she know about it?
    Did Penny tell her about it? Is someone stalking me wherever I go and telling my wife what I do?

• DatRaph

DatRaph Big Damn Hero

In the case of Penny and Maru, they are friends, so one could have told the other, but every spouse knows when you give a gift to a datable character. My guess is they are ALWAYS watching you. :ninja:

Iffydust likes this.
      • WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

I give gifts to Leah all the time but she's never said anything about it.

• Necrite

Necrite Subatomic Cosmonaut

What do you mean, "How does she know"?

[​IMG]

Why wouldn't she know?

• WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

LOL

• Zero Zet

Zero Zet Space Spelunker

A Wizard did it.

You can see it in his eyes.
              Plus, he himself admits of spying on villagers.

Gabaw likes this.
              • christhekiller

christhekiller Subatomic Cosmonaut

She probably invented some sort of spy robot that can follow you and turn invisible

WolfGT57, Godot and Siertes like this.
                • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

She has nanobots within you! =x

• Siertes

Siertes Aquatic Astronaut

And that's why Maru will always be the best.

christhekiller and WolfGT57 like this.
                    • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Or as the other guy said..the wizard thought of us as a apprentice candidate,

• CoolChick

CoolChick Void-Bound Voyager

oh darling we just want no scrub

[​IMG]

• WraithHeart

WraithHeart Void-Bound Voyager

Because a woman *always* knows.
                          I have no issues admitting women are both more intuitive and smarter than I am. Summer is warm, rain is wet, women are smarter than I am. Undeniable facts of the reality in which we live.

• Tyrian

Tyrian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, did you think you were the only person in the town who's creepily hiding around corners, watching people?

Trifoilum and Gabaw like this.
                            • DukeOfRiven

DukeOfRiven Giant Laser Beams

Alright, but just because all women are apparently smarter than you doesn't mean the rest of are similarly disadvantaged by them en masse. I mean, I've know some dumb-ass people in my life, of various genders, so what that says about your intelligence level... oooh. I hope you don't work a job with complex machinery. Or simple machinery. Or colleagues. Or... hmm, I guess I'm kind of hoping you live unemployed in a box where no one ever lets you touch anything of value for the safety of the rest of us? Actually, knowing the stupidity of some people in my life, I marvel at your ability to use a keyboard. Clearly you're a credit to... people dumber than the entirety of 52% of the world's population, I guess. You may have just raised my base-line faith in humanity's abilities, actually.

In any case my character's a woman, so that doesn't explain Maru's near-omniscience-via-extreme -perspicacity particularly well - although, given your assessment of your intellect, that's not really all that surprising.

• WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

You're right. Literally in EVERY cutscene, the player character comes out from behind a bush.

Trifoilum likes this.
                                • WraithHeart

So, do you *have* a sense of humor, or do you just enjoy being an ass to anyone who cracks a joke?
                                  For the record, I'm in IT, and I do firearms instruction on the side (because it's fun, to be honest). On the plus side, your little tirade did make me chuckle this early in the morning. If you want to insult me, you're gonna have to try harder than that, sunshine. ;)

• DukeOfRiven

Insult you? jesus, no - I just have an extremely dry sense of human I apparently should employ at three in the morning. Sorry if I offended you, dude.

Although if I'm being strictly honest, telling me you work in IT is no guarantee that you're intelligent.

• WraithHeart

Lol, that's fair. To clarify, I'm the behind the scenes guy,wondering how, exactly, a user can break a server in the fashion in which they do. And, to be honest, I'm a bit snarly in the mornings, so I didn't catch the dry wit. My apologies if I came across as a jerk.

• DukeOfRiven

My first day as an administrator at an insurance company I manage to click the wrong button in Microsoft Office and couldn't reverse how it... organized dates, or something, it was a few years ago. I googled a solution and found that it was a simple fix, but I'd need to do a RegEdit - and since this was a corporate computer, I called our IT desk to let them know what I wanted to do, and make sure they were okay with me futzing with the Registry.

An hour later, having made my way up the chain of IT command, explaining myself at every turn to the incredulous people on the phone, I was finally given the go-ahead to do what I needed to do - after they wrote it down first. My company may, of course, simply had some really stupid IT people, so now when someone tells me they work in IT I have to fight the instinct to hide my electronics in case they want to touch them.

I can also be snarly. How about a didn't-mean-to-be-a-snarky-jerk-bro fistbump and we shall together go out into the world and wonder about psychic Maru?

• WraithHeart

I had the misfortune of working IT for the governmenf, so... yeah, it's a collection pool of stupid, coupled with blatant laziness and narcissism. I don't work for the government anymore, couldn't handle the undeserved egos. But yes, moving on... :)