WIP Anthro characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Gaveliere, Mar 14, 2016.

?

What would you prefer for the other NPCs?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. Single species for families

46.2%
  2. species based on personality

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koffisummers

Koffisummers Seal Broken

DUDE!! YOUR MOD IS SO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>▽<) thank god since i start playing i aim myself to abby and then because of you she turn into the most adorable waifu dragon ever!! i can't... i just can't hold myself sorry lol. here's some doodle i made, i want to make a better one but later after i finally married her xD

[​IMG]

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

oh my god, your doodle is cute xD
      and for the topic, I really like the portraits. But since there are so many out there, I don't know if I ever use them. Maybe in a third or fourth playthrough (because I don't like to change things midgame).
      Either way, i'm looking forward to seeing the other villagers, too.

• Koffisummers

Koffisummers Seal Broken

thank you :3

btw galveliere can i have your permission to publish your mod to all my friends via my social media and art account? if so i'd love to help you share this awesome mod X3

• bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but as a modder myself, I feel like anyone would be glad to have their mod shared with others, but only as long as it's done in the form of a link to the page for the mod, in this case, this thread. I don't think I'd like it myself if people were just linking people to the download page though. It's especially important that they have the thread itself in the case of wanting to leave feedback, or maybe even praise. I'm sure you wouldn't do anything bad, and it really isn't my place to say here, but it's something I felt like saying.

• Koffisummers

Koffisummers Seal Broken

of course i add this page link lol for in case of the next update those ppl should follow this thread and knows whats up :casper:

bulbaswat likes this.
            • bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I figured as much, but it's a thought that often crosses my mind, and I wanted to finally say it somewhere is all

Koffisummers likes this.
              • sirentu

sirentu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A few random questions Gaveliere, have you already decided what you are going to make Lewis? I've been thinking of random things but can't think of much that would fit him xD, and Owl would be cool but I feel like him being so active would make sense him being something else. I like all the choices you have picked for people so far, and was curious as to what you use to decide what person is what?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
                • Wulven

Wulven Void-Bound Voyager

Every time I come back to this thread, I grin more and more~ I tried to hold off downloading to get a more complete package, but couple days ago I gave in. Got in just before I got my kiss from Elliott~ Going to throw some love now, seen or not:

Gaveliere : You're work is still incredible. I am impressed with details on Marlon and Abi. No less love for the rest of them though. Still gushing over Elly and Sebby...
                  But do you see what you have created in this mod's wake? So much support~ And it continues to grow. I still wish I could support you somehow outside of praise. Keep it up~ <3

Science : Your rework / mod / fan-fanart is adorable and awesome. Still cool that support is being given like this. Would be cool to see what else you create, if you do.

wilkfiadh & Koffisummers : *squeeee* Adorable~ Would be neat to see more from you both as well.

Kokukoku : I have seen your stuff before. Loved it all. I have now fully rediscovered you. I am now gushing over it all again. And seeing what you have created here has induced some form of fanboying in me. It is all too hunky and adorable. All the husbandos~ I want to hug you as much as Gaveliere now. <3 I want to do other things too... Once again, would be great to see you continue doing what you are doing with the fanart~ Elly or Sebby rendition would be... hnng :3

TheFiddleCat and Kokukoku like this.
                  • haley2

haley2 Void-Bound Voyager

• Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i mentioned earlier that i think lewis would make a great terrier c:

• cobaltwerewolf

cobaltwerewolf Space Hobo

I registered just to download this mod, but it also occurs to me that I can make posts now too... Awesome job on this so far! I am really looking forward to the rest of the characters you get to. This game was already ruining my life but now it's even more fun.

• Kokukoku

Kokukoku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aw, thank you for your kind words! :)
                        Made another self-indulgent fanart! I can't get enough of Harvey, geez.

[​IMG]

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Finished Linus. Updated the OP with the link. Thanks for the absolutely lovely fanart guys. Simply amazing.
                          banner linus.png
                          http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2qdzmbp0qbbgba/Anthro_Linus.zip

He didn't change much :V

Like kouya. Except Seb took a little sidetrip to deviantart too.

I like money as much as everyone else does but I'm not sure I can take your money for making a mod haha. Thank you though!

Ahhhh so cuute! Thank you so much! Updated the op with that haha.

I'd love to but I should finish the whole town first! Any alternate species mod will be made after everyone else is done. Thanks though!

Not sure what publishing means but I'd definitely love it if you could link to this thread! thank youu.

Nooope nothing concrete for lewis but he really does look like a terrier like Bonabopn said so I might eventually go with that unless I see another idea here.

Thank you.
                          I'm not really sure it's all different haha. For the first few bachelors I just went with what would fit their look more like elliot and his mane. Other times it's just a heaping dose of my personal preference with guys like Harvey. And then I started taking personality into account like with wolf sebastian and sheep/ram penny.
                          A lot of them were also suggested by posters here like fox leah and dragon abigail.

Oh wow that is really really cute! Updated the OP!

Thank you! I'm really glad there are people out there who like this thing I'm doing haha. I started out making this mod for myself but it's really awesome to see so many people enjoying it too.

Ahaha I'm glad I can make this wonderful game more life ruining for you.

Hnnnnggh you are really killing me with your art! everything is just so stylish and adorable. I love iiit.

• Dougl07

Dougl07 Pangalactic Porcupine

*opens thread*
                            *sees elliott as a lion*
                            *tears through internet for mod download guide*

Lyga likes this.
                            • Krystedez

Krystedez Void-Bound Voyager

Well done, Gaveliere, I've done a bit of sprite art and such, drawing inspiration from many talented people. You are now one of them, holy crap. You've made my playthrough of Stardew feel so much more enchanted. Thank you!

PS: May do some fan art at some point. For now here's a screen shot of my farmer Krystofr and his crush~

PSS I don't see George yet I see his portrait. I'm trying to skim the thread so sorry if maybe I just missing something or you haven't uploaded his file yet?

EDIT: LOL ignore 1st ps, couldnt do it somehow...

Bonabopn likes this.
                              • Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Do you mean the guy in the rocking chair? That's gil, not george. He is part of the furniture in the adventurer place thing.

• CattyNerd

CattyNerd Void-Bound Voyager

I'm personally gonna wait until the mod has most to all characters done, but I'm watching this thread closely for updates. I'm loving the progress you've made, and totally wanna see more!

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Awesome! Thanks :3

• UndeadPriest13

UndeadPriest13 Yeah, You!

I got to known your mod thro gengacanvas/kokukoku's tumblr!! Its really awesome and makes Stardew much more unique! Keep the good work!! ;v;<3

• Polywomple

Polywomple Master Chief

This may seem like a pushy request but... can we have an optional Hamster Penny? Please? :DD:chucklefish:

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.