1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

just want to post a shout out to one of our supportive fans of the starbound community for his birthday, marxon so our feathered little friend, happy birthday for the other day.

oh and a psa for everyone: The next update will be later today if not tomorrow, it contains minor changes and a couple finished additions but nothing too major as alot of the content is still being worked on, we hope to finish them soon when we have more free time, sorry about the delay and wait. ^^;

2. RenTek: Reni

RenTek: Reni Phantasmal Quasar

oh it was? well happy birthday Marxon and not to mention it was also Dilrax's Birthday the day after apparently, so happy birthday to the pair of you.

Luthor614 likes this.
  3. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

4. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

Soo, I'm having trouble spawning the NPC's. Any tips?

5. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

To Spawn one of two Npc's the following requirements must be met, requirements needed for a specific NPC is marked by colour , the Room must also Contain atleast 1 crafting station, decorative object or interactive object provided by the mod, the Media stations are probably the way to go if you don't like having crafting stations scattered.

there is still a chance to get a regular vanilla NPC in the one room but the chance of that happening is low, other then these requirements not much else im afraid.

6. Toa_Derax

Well, apparently I need to make the house bigger, because I have Glitch and Avali décor in the house. >.<

7. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

odd... standard npc requirements are all that's needed... in addition to one of the mods placeable objects, i'll do a little poking around in addition and see what i can find...

8. Toa_Derax

Ok.
    I'll test it again when I can, and see if it's not me just being dumb.

9. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

hypergen8 likes this.
  10. hypergen8

hypergen8 Guest

11. Toa_Derax

12. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

13. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

that's the... Back up plan of the back up plan, which I may have to resort to, i was due for a new laptop anyway, ahaha it was so old it couldn't install and run Dx11.

well I think I was able to juggle everything just fine, not that I had many things to play that held my attention for long if solo, but they all did give ideas and inspiration towards not only my drawing art but my sprite art too, so maybe a break from the technical side of things will be good, not sure why but I feel like making a few sketches based upon items from the mod, ahahaha, if I do have to give up on the mod, which is unlikely... You will know what that means... V3 ahahaha
    yeah it would be nice to beable to keep every thing, iv got alot of art and a few screen shot images and short vids of random shenanigans from and for people iv met over the internet the past 10 years that turned my world upside down and changed my life or giving gave us all a good laugh, good people, good times, good memories, just like you guys and the support we received through out the starbound forums ^^

14. RenTek: Reni

RenTek: Reni Phantasmal Quasar

*over-dramatically and sarcastically sulks* it... it was a good old machine taken from us too soon, if only its already corrupted and broken battery for two years didn't kick the bucket... hehehe
    it sucks, all current progress just locked away... but we still have the public version so if worse comes to worse we can just build on from that again, though some of the things we were looking at doing with the addition of the upcoming update and prepped for are well... locked away too, im sure we can rebuild it but for now we shall see... right Dilrax?

Dilrax likes this.
  15. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

maybe you can take out the hard drive, put it into USB external case and retrieve master files with help of some friends with working PC? Hope that hard drive itself is alive

16. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

I'm not sure about usb extern case idea, as i dont think i have the tools for the task present and the closest friend to where I call home, is in the next town over whom also uses a similar laptop to mine and is most defiantly not tech savy I also do not own another computer, desktop or laptop, that I would have access to, its sadly quite a dilemma... ^^; I have gotten my self into.

17. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

if your notebook have a plate underneath that can be unscrewed, and your HDD uses SATA and not IDE, then you won't have any problem with putting HDD in external case. What's the name of your laptop, BTW?

18. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

dunno, its all rubbed off so I only know its an ASUS, I also don't feel like personally taking it apart in the event I do something wrong and break something other then its already ruined battery and ruin any chance of running it again by simply replacing the battery with a new one, assuming I can find one that is...

19. hypergen8

hypergen8 Guest

btw it might be a bigger problem then the battery, if its not running while its plugged in the power supply might be fried, i have laptops with broken battery's but they run good while they are plugged in,

20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

That sucks. I have the same problem with a really old computer. I used to have to smash the charger up against something until I lost it. I don't really know much about computers but I am fairly sure you can take files off of a hard drive and transfer them. Once I had a computer and it got broken and I managed to transfer the files to a newer one. It also might be better to get a new computer. But just know that you didn't lose anything. It's all on the hard drive.