RELEASED Portraits Mods by einari [41/41 ALL Villagers done]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by einari, Mar 10, 2016.

?

I'm curious... Which Haley in my style do you use in game?

1. Normal Haley

2. Haley with less lips

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HiddenSpikeTrap

HiddenSpikeTrap Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Once again, I wanted to say how awesome your portraits are and I'm astonished you managed to finish all the villagers already! Amazing!

I wanted to ask you though, Einari, if it'd be okay to refer to you in an article I am writing about Stardew for the small gaming community I am a part of called Fortis Core (fortiscoregaming.com). I wanted to add a small section on modding and just make mention that your portrait mod is the one I'm using! Of course I'd link it back to this thread, crediting you fully. :) Just wanted to ask first! If not, that's alright too!

• Muckker

Muckker Void-Bound Voyager

I already download your portrait. Thanks, This art style's so cute. :nuruhappy:

• Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

Even if they aren't all my cup of tea (Harvey... :(), I have to admit: By far my favorite Leah and Penny portraits of all the Leah and Penny portraits.

I don't suppose there's any chance of an alternate Penny with curls instead of pigtail-bobs, is there?

(Edit: Couldn't stay away. Came back to drool over Leah some more.)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
        • einari

einari Space Spelunker

Thank you for all supporting!
          I'm currently struggling with my work now (since it's near end of the month lol)
          please be patient! Next time I post will also update flip face Harvey&Jodi, Maru Re-hair color and more :love:

Oh ofcourse! why not?
          In fact.... I thinking about doing Abby V.2 but no one talk or request about this so I don't do anything lol
          Thank you for request :D

Aww thanks and sure! go ahead!
          please sent link of your article after you finished
          I want to see your writing :3

LOL!
          Hmmmmm I don't know????
          How about give me some reference to draw her new hair style? May be I'll reconsidered :cautious:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
          • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Hrm...doesn't Bunnerz/Toon's anime portraits use curls for her hair (at the ends)? Maybe you could use those as reference?

• Landwalker

I went internet-fishing for some ideas (since I personally have the creativity of an amoeba), and found the following on Rachel McAdams' head:
              [​IMG]

That was about the best I could quickly find in terms of "Looks good, and also looks pretty close to Penny's vanilla in-game sprite, at least as far as I can tell."

Edit: Penny's hairstyle in Kamirose's portrait mod is also pretty close to her Sprite without looking too weird. It just seems like she can't avoid those physics-defying curly-bun-things...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
              • HiddenSpikeTrap

HiddenSpikeTrap Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you! My writing isn't that great, but doing my best to get our game community going! That and I love this game and your portrait mod, so figured it'd be nice to do something, even if small! :D
                Here's the article link since you asked: http://fortiscoregaming.com/article/view/2016/03/25/33/a-new-life-in-stardew-valley

I look forward to any updates or alternates you do for this mod and even if left as is, I'm quite happy with it. Great job <3

• AwkwardOctopus

AwkwardOctopus Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, this is amazing! So lovely to have all the characters in the same, beautiful style! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

einari likes this.
                  • Vith

Vith Cosmic Narwhal

I LOVE it, thanks for all your hard work! The original portraits are nice, and no disrespect to CA, but these are even better.

einari likes this.
                    • einari

einari Space Spelunker

Thank you for every comments!
                      I keep doing this up until now because all of your comments!
                      I collected and keep every words in my heart <3

@HiddenSpikeTrap I read your article! your writing skill is good! and I'm absolutely agree about villagers of Stardew Valley view point (that's why I draw them with love, I adore them so much LOL)
                      Anyway, Thank you for wrote about me, I'm so happy <3

@Ingway @Walknoot @skomega01 @Landwalker
                      Sorry for delay, I finished your requestss
                      Hope you all like it :geek:

zyymurgy, Walknoot, Vith and 4 others like this.
                      • skomega01

skomega01 Tentacle Wrangler

OMG abby V2, cool. thank you very much, ofcourse i like it :mwahaha:

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

The thinner faced Abby looks great...I also really like the alternative Penny. :3

...As for the Wizard becomes Witch...all I gotta say about that is this: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG~ :rofl:

• nickelcurry

nickelcurry Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, amazing work!

• burberry2012

burberry2012 Void-Bound Voyager

I love this!

• Landwalker

Much like! My favorite Penny portrait yet. Very nice work, and many thanks for accommodating me. :D

I just started a new game and installed this mod to use with it, so now I can dedicate an entire Farmer PC's life to obsessing over how awesome Leah looks.

• Vith

Vith Cosmic Narwhal

Wow, you blew me away with the new Abigail. The original one is very impressive, but I love the new portrait.

Also, I find your humor for the wizard quite hysterical; I'd marry the 'witch' if I could for the lolz. :D

• Ingway

Ingway Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you.

I like your new Abigail, looks much better in my opnion.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
                                    • Dreamcometrue

Dreamcometrue Void-Bound Voyager

in game my favourite girl is leah,and you make leah more lovely <3<3 (if only we can marry the witch,its should be awesome,cause she look hot lol),thank you,hope i can see your next project :love::love:

• Walknoot

Walknoot Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you so much!
                                        X3X3X3

• Akira-hime

Akira-hime Poptop Tamer

I love your mod and drawing style and I use it in my game. Just two small nitpicks: Emily's face looks a little off, I think it's her nose. And do you think you could just change Robin's eyes a little so she doesn't look as sleepy? Anyway, awesome stuff, thank you for this. <3