WIP Tokiri's Pet Replacements (Fox, wolf, Red Panda) --UPDATE: Red Panda Finished!-- (:

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by tokiri, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ahahaha, well I don't mind, I think it looks cool. Though I can understand others might want some more cuter things to fit the vibe of the game more. :p

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Haha usually I like to draw my animals pretty cute! Although I've always admired both cute and dark looking things all the same. ( : I'll have to see if I can edit the boar to look a little more fitting to the game's aethestics when I start working on it some more. : D

• Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

Oh man, if you release the deer I will totally need to get one and name it (Tony Tony) Chopper.

• MageTabby

MageTabby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this mod is fantastic!!! i love how the sprites look! <333

• Bybesy

Bybesy Tentacle Wrangler

I love the fox, but i took the cat at the beginning. Could you replace the fox for the cat too?

• Crucio

Crucio Void-Bound Voyager

Ahh these are so beautiful! Downloaded the fox <3

• fdg21

fdg21 Subatomic Cosmonaut

was wondering if you could make a fox noise to go with the fox?

• hikarushirou

hikarushirou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aaaaaaaa, the dragon is so cute! Is it possible to make it a replacement for the "secret" livestock?

• Eirrinn

Eirrinn Subatomic Cosmonaut

mannn i feel bad for picking a cat now lol
                    it seems like dogs get all the good mods

Kachii likes this.
                    • WhiteWolfos

WhiteWolfos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love love love wolves and now I can ride one. lol. Thank you for this.
                      I'm also using the fox mod cuz it's too cute to resist. hur
                      Amazing work. Can't wait to see more. :love:

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Eirrinn likes this.
                      • Ephemeralafternoon

Ephemeralafternoon Void-Bound Voyager

This is perfect!

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

I have not looked into sound yet. >__<;; I would like to, so hopefully in time? ( :

Thank you for the compliments. x D I really want to fix a few things with the fox that bother me haha.

I finished the red panda cat. ( : Sorry it took so long, every time I wanted to sit down and work on it, something always came up and got in the way. >___<;;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Download added to the first post. ( : Hope you cat owners like him. I don't actually have a cat on my farm, so let me know if it's working alright! : D

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

That boar is amazing. I can just imagine that cute baby boar with its nub tusks. That's going to be a must download for sure.

• joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

I've been waiting for the Red Panda~ <3 Thank you so much for making the cutest animal in da whole worldddddda :casper::party::kitten2::kitten::raccoon::3:lickitung::catface:<3

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Thanks! ^__^

I've been looking into the secret animal and there's very very little room to work with. ;; I don't think I could make that dragon into the secret animal but I can try to come up with another replacement. : 3 I already have something sketched out, but I'm not so sure it's looking very good yet haha. The space on that sprite sheet is painfully small to work with.... >3<

I think I will be trying to get the deer done next. ( : I'm still trying to work on the colours, but I'm thinking of going with this scheme? I'm not sure if I should chibi-fy it more, or keep the skinny legs and 'finer' build. xD It's a shame mounts are so small. It doesn't look so bad with the wolf, given they aren't that big of animals, but this deer will end up looking like a dwarf deer with a rider haha! xD Hopefully it will still look cute. <:
                                [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
                                • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Most of the animals are kind of chibi in my opinion.

• MikSacred

MikSacred Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love your work, the wolves are super cool. I've been trying to keep my farm to a realistic standard but I couldn't say no to the wolf.. lol. Um.. I feel really awkward, but could I request a ridable tiger or lion? I love cats and.. cats. Cats are the best, big cats little cats... Just.. cats.

If you can't then it's no worries, I totally understand and will probably keep riding my amazing wolf lol.

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Awh thanks! x D No need to feel awkward. I welcome request and am more than happy to take them as long as people understand, it could take awhile and what not. ( :

Although...., I'm pretty awful at felines. >___<;; But I could definitely try!!! I think a panther mount would be really fun? <: Like Cyber six! I tried to sketch one but I'm not sure, cats are hard for me to make correct.... X'D

[​IMG]

Zevrix, Superior_s and MikSacred like this.
                                      • MikSacred

MikSacred Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omgggggg sooooo cute! And thats a great idea, Man.. Cyber Six.. so good. But yes! he is adorable. It looks really nice and you take however long you need, I know you have a lot on your plate. I would wait foreeeeeverrrrr for a kitty.. forever. Also it reminds me of Night Elf mounts from WoW.

Anyway.. so yeah your my fav person ever right now. Thank you for your kindness and time, it means a lot to me and I appreciate it and you very much.