RELEASED Spooky/goth interior decoration-FURNITURE RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by serpentwined, Mar 21, 2016.

1. serpentwined

serpentwined Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

Finished:

• Kitchen and bed replacements:
      Replaces the kitchen to have a black painted over wood coloration and the bed is darker themed. Example posted below.
      This goes into the 'content' file for Stardew Valley, and don't forget to make a backup copy of your original farmhouse_tiles.xnb!
      [Dropbox link] [Nexus mods]

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Black Fireplace and Small Bed replacement: (Warning! Replaces a few fireplaces in the game-see preview!)
      Gives your farmhouse a darker touch by adding a black-stone fireplace. Replaces model for a few places such as the Saloon.
      This goes into the 'content' file' for Stardew Valley don't forget to make a backup copy of your original towninterior.xnb!
      [Dropbox link] [Nexus Mods]
    • Spooky Small beds: Since these are located on this same spritesheet I'll add theme here as an option because this WILL replace other beds aside from your own in the game. [Dropbox link]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Gothic wallpapers and floor replacements: New replacements for different patterns. Adds nine new floors and six new wallpapers! See below to view what is replaced in game. If you are using any other floor and wallpaper replacements this will override them! This goes into the 'content' file' for Stardew Valley don't forget to make a backup copy of your original walls_and_floors.xnb! [Dropbox link] [Nexus Mods]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Furniture Replacement Set
      New replacements for different furniture matching a spooky/goth theme. If you are using any other furniture replacements this will override them! This goes into the 'Tilesets' file' for Stardew Valley don't forget to make a backup copy of your original furniture.xnb! [Dropbox Link] [Nexus Mods]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To do List:
    Work on couches for furnature mod.
    Victorian House
    Black roses option instead of sunflower
    Replacement baby crib into something else, option for those of us that don't want to have children in game. Vanity table maybe?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
      Medicell, IdkShu, Nevis and 20 others like this.
    • LittleTeemo

LittleTeemo Astral Cartographer

im gonna need to download this asap :rofl:

mvhnexus likes this.
      • ShadowGX

ShadowGX Void-Bound Voyager

Beautiful work so far. I would like to see standalone instead of re-doing what is in the game already just in case I want to mix and match at some point, but I'm not sure how hard that would be or if it's even possible with the tools we have for modding. I'll be downloading this mod either way once available, so keep it up! :3

• themaddoctor

themaddoctor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

DO WANT DO WANT!!
          +1 to you

• serpentwined

If I find out how to do that I will defiantly makes these standalone!

• serpentwined

[​IMG]

Tiles are finished for the farmhouse default furniture. This is the complete tileset that comes with a matching baby crib. Will possibly add more detail to this later. If you have a previous kitchen or bed replacement mod this will override it.

Superior_s likes this.
              • LittleTeemo

it's perfect, i hope u make more furniture soon =)

• serpentwined

Fireplace is added now! Be warned that this replaces some of the fireplaces for a few locations, I rather like the black stone but makes sure that it suits your tastes before using this mod!
                  [​IMG] [​IMG]

themaddoctor likes this.
                  • serpentwined

Added new floors and wallpapers, furniture is next!
                    [​IMG]

• LittleTeemo

woootttt...keep em coming!!did i tell u how much i love you right now

serpentwined likes this.
                      • LittleTeemo

would you be able to change the bed in the extra room dark as well?

• serpentwined

Yes that should be updated at some point today! c:

• serpentwined

Project for down the road, going to make matching houses! Will move this to the Buildings section when I do work on it. The top window is FUNKY.
                            [​IMG]

Minkah and Superior_s like this.
                            • LittleTeemo

u should add dead roses outside :rofl:D

• serpentwined

Good idea! Also I'm looking into how the small beds work and I think it will replace a few in town as well. Going to upgrade my house in game in a bit to be able to test this.

LittleTeemo likes this.
                                • KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

If Shane could be married and such, I am sure this would be the perfect fit for the kind of house he'd enjoy living in (course there would be a chicken coop next to the house). Great job with this by the way!

• LittleTeemo

if i kknow about this mod sooner i would marry abi instead of leah :rofl:

• serpentwined

[​IMG]
                                      I'm having a lot of fun with this

IdkShu, Minkah and Superior_s like this.
                                      • LittleTeemo

my godd, i need to wife you instead of Leah

Rhuenkun and serpentwined like this.
                                        • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

You can mix n' match you just have to manually edit the pngs yourself or have someone do it, I did a kitchen texture that's part of your house by combining elements of three other people's kitchen retextures. It's not to bad to do. This is quite helpful.
                                          http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/beginners-guide-to-xnb-node-and-graphics-editing.110976/