[Poll] Who did you marry/plan to marry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yusuke Urameshi, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
?

Who did you marry/plan to marry?

1. Alex

2. Elliot

3. Harvey

4. Sam

5. Sebastian

6. Abigail

7. Haley

8. Leah

9. Maru

10. Penny

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

i def get subtle hints from lots of the bachelor/ettes but i might be reading into it because i'm perpetually thirsty
    and i've only given sebs the bouquet

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

I like them dumb and pretty. Usually they don't act superior to you. I guess I like to have control over the relationship. Probably why I choose Alex instead of Harvey, so we have different philosophy there. ::p

I may probably like Maru more if she had long, curly haired like she did in hear early models, but the current Maru is not bad per se.

• Godot

Godot Big Damn Hero

LOL ... yes, if your character is a girl he asks you very early, if you have a Bikini, so you 2 can go to the beach, sunbathing :D

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

This is why I grow the spring seed set when I get it...and also why I grow tulips in the spring. Tulips are liked by ALL the bachelorettes (Abby wants to eat them, of course :rofl:)

I grow poppies in the summer just to get some to give to penny, as well. I start getting salads for Leah once I get some money, too...and I give Maru cauliflower from my farm (I always set aside a couple from each harvest, heh). I normally just give Abby some tulips and stuff, though...unless I get my hands on an Amethyst....in which case I'll give her that. =x

Haley though, there's not really any choice but to give her the "Like" category at least until you can grow some sunflowers (unless you get lucky in what you find in the trash, heh - HEY I FOUND A PINK CAKE IN THE TRASH! OH, HI HALEY! I HAVE A PINK CAKE FOR YOU! :rofl:

You have to get pretty lucky to get enough "love" items to get abby to 4 hearts before the first flower festival, though - heck, any of the girls aside from Haley, tbh. I wanna dance with Emily there but it won't let me! :p

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Cauli? that thing is soooo costly tho! like... have you sold pickled cauli? gees... that thing should be forbidden

edit: wait... you can check the trash cans? I thought it was only for the Linus event

• rhomboid

i check them daily for the occasional free cookie or bean hotpot :sarcasm:

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

o_O hard times these are.... you should put on a racoon outfit while at it!

• rhomboid

haha. you get shouted at and lose some heartpts if anyone's near you.. but they make great gifts for days when i forget to tote friendfodder around

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

omg xD that would be so strange!
                    *finds love gift in trash, gives to the npc that just yelled at me*

Now I feel slightly inclined to make a tanuki outfit like in Mario bros

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, and Gus's trash can...when you find stuff in it, often has the "special" food that he's selling. I've found Lucky Lunches and stuff in his can, when he's selling that in the saloon. :D
                      Hahahahhaahaha, yeah. "Oh, I found a Pink Cake in Haley's trash can!" *walks into Haley's house with it* HEY HALEY! I GOT THIS PINK CAKE FOR YOU!

Haley: OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!! (completely oblivious to the fact that it was just in the trash)

:rofl:

Really, though...I mainly look through the trash for food for myself to boost my stamina, and the occasional rare items (i've found geodes in some, and some rare fish like sandfish and pufferfish and stuff like that =x).

• Avarwen

Avarwen Pangalactic Porcupine

Wound up with Elliot still moody but less so than Sebastian.

• Seibo

Seibo Void-Bound Voyager

My first file was my lesbo file and Maru was my first choice. I sincerely hope everyone can see her 10 heart event because it is a WILD ride start to finish. I don't know if anyone else can even come close to topping it. I was honestly tearing up at the end...
                          ...from laughter

From what I can tell she's really good after marriage. Her doing chores around the farm makes a lot of sense because she's so handy. The first thing she did as my wifey was fix some broken fences, and it was cool cause it was really in character.

Now that I'm on my gay file, I don't really know which option to choose. I was thinking Elliot at first, but I'm not into "Poet Speak" and the jawline is a bit distracting (not in the good way imo). I was surprised how much I like romancing Alex, but then again I really love the trope of stereotypical jocks being gay (or in this case, bi). I'm gonna take my time and explore my options, possibly branch out to Sam or modded Harvey.

• Seajun_

Seajun_ Heliosphere

I went with Alex because I'm a loser I've always been into sporty guys even though I don't really follow sports... I should probably amend that.
                            I was really surprised when in his 10 heart event

He specifically said that he didn't think he could feel this way about "another guy," which suggests to me that maybe he was conflicted about it.
                            Just looked it up and apparently the dialogue is different depending on the gender of the player, which is interesting.

Also, not sure if it was meant to be flirting or not, but I noticed that once I got to higher heart levels with him he started complementing me on my "tan."

• Jumboshrimp

The line changes depending on the gender. He will talk about you in bikini and sunbathing on the beach.

Seajun_ likes this.
                              • Seajun_

Seajun_ Heliosphere

So it was, then. That's... kind of funny, actually. He acts super confident when you first meet him, but then once you get to know him better he's such a dork.

• Jumboshrimp

He has the lowest confident and the most insecure out of all the bachelors in the game, maybe this is why I like him so much. I don't care that he's a jock, I don't even consider him a jock, but I like him because of his personality and how dorky he is, even while pretending to be something he's not. His character gets more depth once you get to know him. He and Harvey are the most adorkable characters in the game, so I guess that's why I like both of them the most out of everyone.

SimplyDoge, Seajun_ and Trifoilum like this.
                                  • Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

yeah agree.

• Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

Also the "I've never felt this way about another guy/girl" line seems to be common because I've seen screenshots of Sebastian's 10 heart and he says the same. Abigail said it to me in hers as well. I think someone said Elliot doesn't do this, but I can't confirm. Speaking of Alex, I agree that a lot of what he says seems to be bravado to cover his insecurities.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
                                      • rhomboid

lmao i'd be fine with the canon that elliot loves everyone and you're (player) just the first one to propose

Seajun_ likes this.
                                        • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

That... kinda makes sense... he really has that hedonistic vibe to him... almost debaucherous