WIP Pokédew Valley - Pokémon retextures

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ninjatulio, Mar 6, 2016.

1. MariahDawn

MariahDawn Orbital Explorer

OMG altaria! -likes-

• joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

Wow, amazing Altaria there <3 Thank you very much, Zhuria :poke:
      Now if only the rabbits in our farm can turn into Pikachu/Pichu :party::kitten::kitten2:
      I believe that Pikachu's sprites are abundant, so I'm kinda wondering why there's no love for Pika yet :3

Zhuria likes this.
      • MariahDawn

... Got a point there, the mascot of pokemon NOT in something pokemon related?!
        Hell, Pikachu is in Pokken..... twice!

joprinz likes this.
        • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

If I'm being perfectly honest, the main reason I haven't done that is because I think it would be weird having something bipedal walking around your coop :rofl:

The other, more pressing issue is that none of the existing sprites would fit, and I don't feel like making my own because it would take me forever and a day. :p

joprinz likes this.
          • RaShaw

RaShaw Lucky Number 13

Okay, I'm getting to work now on making new Pokemon sprites

• RaShaw

RaShaw Lucky Number 13

So many monsters to mod, hm, when I have time this weekend I'll test it out, not sure how well I'll do right away

• RaShaw

RaShaw Lucky Number 13

Think of doing some new cats, editing the Crow, and making Ghastly :p

• MariahDawn

Hey if you think about it, all Pokemon lay eggs , isn't that weird in its own right? so why can't we have a Pikachu in the coop owo? among other Pokemon xD
                  (All pokemon excluding legends and a few choice ones)

joprinz likes this.
                  • Ideduce

Ideduce Lucky Number 13

Thanks for the Altaria I think I'll keep using the ponyta for James though :rofl: yup Team Rocket run!

Zhuria likes this.
                    • joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

@Zhuria Come to think about it, chickens and ducks in the coop both walk in bipedal, don't they? :poke: lol
                      They just happened to have their arms as their little wings on their sides :casper:

By the way, Altaria is so fun to use that I don't think I would go back to Ponyta any time soon. :laugh:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
                        Zhuria likes this.
                      • RaShaw

RaShaw Lucky Number 13

Not sure If I should use Illustrator or just Paint to edit the png. files..

• SakuMo

SakuMo Void-Bound Voyager

Dear God, this is possibly the best thing ever. I wasn't using the Ponyta mod, but agghh, I need this.

Zhuria likes this.
                          • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I'm so glad you guys like Altaria because I honestly wasn't sure I could make it work, but I kept at it and spent a bunch of time on it and it WORKED and I'm pretty proud of myself :rofl:

• RaShaw

RaShaw Lucky Number 13

Yo, a little heads up for people, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sprites may be easier to draw some reference from. Since they have more than a few angles to them

TeddyBearYoshi and joprinz like this.
                              • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Yep, those are the ones I've been using! They're the closest in scale, too, though still a little bit big sometimes.

RaShaw and joprinz like this.
                                • joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

If only I knew how to use PS, I would've made a lot of mods :3/sigh/ I've got many ideas I wanna do

Cat can be either Skitty or Pikachu. Both are equally adorable but I think Skitty won :kitten::kitten2:<3
                                  Rabbits can be Pichu, Pikachu, or even Rattata at least. :catface: Buneary, although cute, is too vanilla somehow.

Bulbasaur can perfectly replace Dinosaur though :poke::poke: and both of them are just crawling around all day so it should be easy.

And I know Oddish is too cute, but I don't know who it should replace. Black Chicken, maybe? :casper:

//*hint hint wink wink*
                                  [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
                                    TeddyBearYoshi likes this.
                                  • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I actually had a random though that Oddish would be a great leek replacer, but then you could eat it.. LOL

• MariahDawn

Oh god the humanity xD throwing a Oddish into the air and chomping it down, now that is cruel xD

Zhuria likes this.
                                      • RaShaw

RaShaw Lucky Number 13

Yeah I'm struggling a bit since some of the monste's sheets are so dang small.. if I move them to photoshop and stuff they mess up and shrink too much..

• MariahDawn

Black Chicken equals Murkrow~

RaShaw likes this.