Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. stefanhaan

stefanhaan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Issue with auto-updater solved!
    Thanks to ZeroByDivide wanting to be my guinea pig to see what the issue was for the auto updater not actually updating Chicklet, we managed to find the issue.

The issue comes from having Chicklet stored in a filepath that contains a space.
    For instance storing Chicklet as followed:
    G:/Chicklet-win32-64x/

Then you would have no issues with the auto updater.
    But if you stored it in a place like:
    G:/Save Editors/Chicklet-win32-64x/

Then the auto updater would fail, as it uses the file path without escaping the space in Save Editors. Then the command line sees it as separate commands which are not recognised.
    To solve this " need to be added around the paths in order to not break on file paths that contain a space.

If you don't want to redownload a new version you can open up the update.bat file in /resources/app.asar.unpacked/ and replace its contents with the line below:
    Code:
    TIMEOUT 3 && del "%~dp0..\app.asar" && ren "%~dp0..\update.asar" app.asar && "%~dp0..\..\Chicklet.exe"

Then the auto-update should work flawlessly. I will be building 1.8.7 with this finks and replace the links with them.

ZeroByDivide likes this.
    • ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully the above fixes the issue for anyone else that was having problems updating, Glad to of helped out on fixing the issue as this is one of the best save editors out there for SDV.

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Cheers! <3

Love this even as I gave up trying to repack the wallpaper/floors XNB file just so the stars floor matches the stars wall (0 23 23), ended up just going blue.

• xFaK10

xFaK10 Orbital Explorer

:nuruspice:I love it!! Can you add a map farm editor? Thanks!

• stefanhaan

The inventory even adds otherwise unobtainable items like the Galaxy hammer & Galaxy slingshot! It features all the items in the game :D

• stefanhaan

I definitely can, the only downside is. That if I were to start on it, it would take me at least a week probably it will be quite big.
              So for now I'm first aiming to get other things in first.

• stefanhaan

New version is uploaded, if you had 1.7.0 or higher it can be downloaded through the auto-updater.

V1.9.0
                New features

• Crafting recipe / Cooking recipe editor. Allows you to toggle what recipes you have unlocked / locked.
                • General styling fixes.
                • Includes the update.bat fix for the auto updater (Only in the full download, not through the auto-updater.)
                [​IMG]

Download links

iOs http://www.mediafire.com/download/0jxldux8s3a9qdj/Chicklet-darwin-x64_1.9.0.zip
                Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/95oidm7dh9r7jfd/Chicklet-win32-ia32_1.9.0.zip
                Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/d25ws9dqd7wmd4u/Chicklet-win32-x64_1.9.0.zip

Mirors
                iOs https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZeGJYMEREbVNLT1U/view?usp=sharing
                Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZNVRnRUsxMXhxSFk/view?usp=sharing
                Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZNnFOVXdqWnhNcWc/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
                  Drogean likes this.
                • Duckcat

Duckcat Void-Bound Voyager

Everytime I download the file it keeps saying the zip is invalid, I dont understand.

(Update: The mirror link works for me but the original link did not.)

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Updated for me fine, looking great!!!!

• stefanhaan

Wich link from mediafire did you use?

• KimberlyMarno

KimberlyMarno Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Before this error I also had the problem with the auto-updater that was resolved earlier here ^ so now I have 1.9.0 yay!
                        But that happiness only lasted a few minutes.... After I noticed that I couldn't change the quantity of the items I dragged into my inventory :<
                        I mean: I load the save>drag a strawberry to my inventory>scroll 'down' (because no numbers are shown when scrolling 'up')> get to number 21> save and load in game> only 1 strawberry in inventory
                        Am I doing something wrong? ._. help please...

• deadrun

deadrun Void-Bound Voyager

I had a similar problem, the archive appears empty for some reason. I just downloaded the previous version and let it auto update.
                          Thank you so much this is a great save editor!

• stefanhaan

Yeah I accidently put the Mac link into the windows slot :p That's why there was no .exe as Mac doesn't have them ^^

• stefanhaan

I'll check the strawberry on my windows laptop! Gimme a min to get some food on the stove though :p

• ajc291

ajc291 Orbital Explorer

i got the same issue as @KimberlyMarno, worked around it by moving the modded stack to another slot and that updated the item in game.

• stefanhaan

Yep you guys we're right, I wasn't saving the QTY value yet when using scrolling. I waited with it due to performance reasons but I forgot about this.

• Pingulrik

Pingulrik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just wanted to say that this save editor is great! Thanks for making this!

• stefanhaan

New version is uploaded, if you had 1.7.0 or higher it can be downloaded through the auto-updater.

V1.9.2
                                      this version is only published through the auto-updater as it's not a major version.

New features

• Searching through the item dialog in the inventory editor, you can search on the "Categories" items fall in for instance "seeds", "cooking", "artifacts" etc. As well as their name/description.
                                      • Included the item changes from 1.5 and I included the new items from 1.5 (Secret statues)
                                      • Scrolling in the inventory editor to change quantities is now properly saved and uses the right orientation!
                                      Image below shows the 3 new secret statues.
                                      [​IMG]

Searching for a category like "Artifacts" or "fruit"
                                      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pingulrik likes this.
                                      • Flachzange

Flachzange Poptop Tamer

what about a feature where i can change my level 5 / 10 farming mining etc. skills?

• Eirrinn

Eirrinn Subatomic Cosmonaut

Prob my fav editor by far, thanks for making it!