1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Terraria Stuff [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by Tshayka, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tshayka

Tshayka Void-Bound Voyager

2. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Few questions: what in all does it contain? Is it only props? Or is there armor and weapons?

3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Did you get permission from Re-Logic to use their assets? I highly doubt it.

4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Dude, there is a castlevania mod, darksiders mod, big boobs mod, hell, i know a guy who is making costumes that are full on imitations of marvel, capcom and other stuff, suck it up sissy, he aint selling the mod so he aint breaking any copyrights

5. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Dont worry bro, i got your back, as you see with my profile pic, i am a ferocious enforcer

6. Lemurboy07

Lemurboy07 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You could at least post some pictures of what the mod puts in the game so far.

7. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Oh how little you know about copyrights.

Because others are doing it, makes this ok? Violating copyrights is not based on if someone is making money or not. (Though he is asking for donations) If that is what you think, then let me know when you release a mod and Ill be sure to steal it. I wont be making money, so it will be ok, right?

If he recreated the artwork himself, that would be one thing, but he took assets directly from Terraria.

nuker19 likes this.
  8. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Yeahhh, to take assets directly from another game, provide little info on the mod's overview about the contents, but definitely making sure to post a link to a donations box just seems fishy. Kinda seems like a Lucy and Ethel get rich quick scheme lol. I mean, my own mods contain characters, and names from owned properties, but I did slave days/weeks creating all my artwork from the ground up, and if a mod author is going to ask for donations, I feel that he/she should at least do the same. While it's quite unlikely the owners will come after you seeking some divine justice or a take down of the mod, it's still a disservice to their artist who *did* make it all from nothing.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    nuker19 likes this.
  9. Tshayka

Tshayka Void-Bound Voyager

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.