How to get other farm animals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PepsiPresentsNewZanzibar, Mar 21, 2016.

1. PepsiPresentsNewZanzibar

PepsiPresentsNewZanzibar Void-Bound Voyager

I'm currently in autumn year 1 and I can only get chickens and build coops. I have 2 fully grown chickens, already have eggs from them, and 2 chicks. I am on the latest current steam version of the game 1.05

• Moofinseeker

Moofinseeker Space Spelunker

You need to upgrade your coop. In the building selection there is a "big coop". Select that, then select the existing coop on your farm to upgrade it. :3

• Morichinatsu

Morichinatsu Space Spelunker

When you go to the carpenter's, there's arrows under the building image window that you can click to select other buildings, so you'll need a barn for cows and of the like. As you upgrade the buildings, you unlock more animals. There's only three stages for each, though; regular, big, and deluxe.

• PepsiPresentsNewZanzibar

PepsiPresentsNewZanzibar Void-Bound Voyager

So there is! Thank you very much. I never would have spotted that by myself. I've noticed with this game has quite a few things that blend in with the background, and after hearing there's a 2.something update out on the GOG version I just thought I might have to wait for the steam update.