1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the number one thing you look forward to seeing in this game.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Grayecastle, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psion

Psion Zero Gravity Genie

The tech/toys, the mining, and the planets in more or less that order.

2. Kewlan

Kewlan Star Wrangler

To explore the universe!

3. Gameinsky

Gameinsky Void-Bound Voyager

Fun, is what i'm looking for.

Vanzerfull likes this.
  4. Chickenlord

Chickenlord Void-Bound Voyager

Well said! I'm pretty apprehensive about the procedural generation as well... It seems hard to believe that they can make it work as well as they are saying it will, but for now I still have faith! :)

5. Jaber

Jaber Pangalactic Porcupine

Different eeeeeverything.
    I'm going to pick a weapon, then build a storeroom and collect every single graphical variant of said weapon I can.

6. Rollder

Rollder Void-Bound Voyager

circular worlds (well they are kinda circular) just because it is different in the way most sandbox games have it as it tends to be infinite or on a little island thing(like in terraria)

7. Vanzerfull

Vanzerfull Big Damn Hero

This ^

8. Sam_

Sam_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Raccoons.

You all saw it coming.

9. xXSunSlayerXx

xXSunSlayerXx Cosmic Narwhal

finding waaaaay more awesome weapons than my friends (just like in borderlands)

10. Hank the Ranger

Hank the Ranger Void-Bound Voyager

Multiplayer exploration, discovering new and interesting stuff every time I play, and most of all, forming civilizations on other planets.

11. ghostyTrickster

ghostyTrickster Void-Bound Voyager

The procedural item creation system sounds quite awesome.

12. Red Space Monkey

Red Space Monkey Phantasmal Quasar

Yepp, I can't really believe that there are 21000 different RPGs for example. Seems so crazy. ^^

13. Sam_

Sam_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you mean NPCs? xD

14. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

The chance to capture enemies, to analyse, train and befriend them! I don't know why, but I really love that!

Chickenlord likes this.
  15. Red Space Monkey

Nope, RPG. Rocket propelled grenade, or just rocket launcher. ^^

16. Chickenlord

Chickenlord Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, if they put a lot of variation into the actual function of all the weapons as well as the appearance then this game will be endless fun :) Hopefully some fire different types of ammo, have blast radii ranging from massive to tiny, have differing knockback, all that good stuff. The more interesting combinations the better! As long as it isn't that old trick where they flaunt the number of combinations but then in the end that just means colours and lots of tiny stat tweaks. But yeah, I'll believe them until I hear/see otherwise

17. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Nope, I think he meant 21000 RPGs! Tiy said, there will be 21000 ways to personalyse a simple rocket launcher!

18. Red Space Monkey

This. Oh, and I forgot a zero. ^^

19. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

The single most thing? Wow... hard choice, This game has so much going for it, but if I had to single out one feature, it would be the procedural quests, with randomly generated quests you could go on exploring the universe for years, always getting new quests... again, this game has so much possibility and so much going for it, so I'm looking forward to everything!

20. EGadd

EGadd Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The creatures! ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.