1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Portable Outpost (Quest Console) 1.9.1 for Starbound 1.4

Access Outpost quests, shops and services from your ship/base!

1. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I use this mod in a modpack for my server?

2. GeoGraf

GeoGraf Void-Bound Voyager

Hi themrpiggy22, I would be really happy about your "maybe" update :D

sorry my english is bad ^^

3. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 Pangalactic Porcupine

Sure! If you plan to release it to the public just provide a link to this mod.[DOUBLEPOST=1450684099][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's the holidays so I should get round to it soon. I'm excited for it too...

4. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 updated Quest Console with a new update entry:

The 'maybe' Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 updated Quest Console with a new update entry:

The Portable Outpost Overhaul

6. Gaming_Champ

Gaming_Champ Orbital Explorer

okay so i've got to the part where you need 5 more core fragments and i got those and nothing happened. The quest log showed up but it didn't do anything. Help

7. themrpiggy22

for that quest you need to have 25 core fragments (5 more than the usual 20). I've set it up that way so it doesn't immediately trigger when you complete the quest for 20. I will be working to make this clearer in the next update.

8. Gaming_Champ

Gaming_Champ Orbital Explorer

no I got 26 but nothing happened

9. themrpiggy22

Have you got the quest "The Quest for Quests"? Check to see if it is already completed in your quest log. (Press the '!' button above the beam up button) If it is there but in the active list try dropping the fragments on the floor and repicking them up. If it gone completely then I'm not sure what happens so please post your log file which can be found in the giraffe storage folder of starbound.

I've just checked through the files and it seems fine. Try the above methods but if you can't get the console you can spawn the console in by typing in these commands:

/admin
    /spawnitem questconsole 1
    /admin

Good luck, and if you have further problems please be more specific so that I can troubleshoot for you.

10. HavokDJ

HavokDJ Space Spelunker

This doesn't seem to work with multiplayer

11. themrpiggy22

Since it introduces new objects, it won't be able to be placed on servers unless everyone/server has it installed. I'm not 100% positive but it should be able to work on your ship since it is stored client side. It would be useful if you could elaborate on how it it is not working so I can potentially work on a solution.

12. HavokDJ

HavokDJ Space Spelunker

I know, but it works now, somehow with some kind of magic shit, but thanks for trying to help anyways

13. themrpiggy22

14. FREEZER222

FREEZER222 Aquatic Astronaut

It cant work!!! I didt get a quest!!!

15. KingStone3385

KingStone3385 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I just started using your mod, (and I love it by the way, 5/5) but I ran into a bit of an issue. I recently completed Dreadwing, and realized that my ship was still Tier 0. Despite all the quests I had completed, neither iteration of the Penguin Bay (portable or outpost) allowed me to get the upgrade licenses, as they both asked me to do more, even though I should be at least Kestral class by now. I tried to use the admin command to spawn the ship upgrades, but unfortunately, they don't work in Glad Giraffe. Do you know what is causing this issue and what I could do to fix it?

-EDIT-
    I figured out the problem!
    The console allows you to obtain and complete missions, regardless of whether you've completed the quests before them. I simply had to complete previous quests and I was able to get my upgrade. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  16. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 updated Portable Outpost (Quest Console) with a new update entry:

Cheerfully bringing this mod to 1.0 - Cheerful Giraffe Compatibility Update

17. themrpiggy22

18. Link2411

Link2411 Void-Bound Voyager

I found a bug where the quest console just gives me all the quests instead of following what I've done already.

19. themrpiggy22

20. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 updated Portable Outpost (Quest Console) with a new update entry:

[HOTFIX] (28-07-2016)