RELEASED Bigger Cave (Now with 2 floors and farmable!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by KingJoey, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

It may be very possible to allow that, going to look into this now.

Edit: It is!

[​IMG]

Just need to create custom properties on the tile sheet in tIDE.

[​IMG]
    (The tile in the background here is tile 138 in the tilesheet)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
      KingJoey likes this.
    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Would be cool if you could add in an underground lake for fishing or putting crab pots. Still, really cool nice addition!

• Oyakodown

Oyakodown Subatomic Cosmonaut

Holy shit dude!

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

I have no need to plant anything since I am still working on filling the cave with kegs... gonna have to break down on buying wood from Robin but the crops need to come in!

• LittleTeemo

LittleTeemo Astral Cartographer

its perfect for winery now! awesomeee

taintedwheat likes this.
            • LittleTeemo

LittleTeemo Astral Cartographer

let u know when we can farm down there! =)

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Would it be possible to make a basement for the house, in a similar way as this, and if so would it be possible to also have different sized basements as the house was upgraded, possibly by copying sections of the houses indoor yaml files?

Gavinhawk and taintedwheat like this.
                • Oyakodown

I modified the cave to my taste and added a little pond/lake/whatever at the bottom :lickitung:
                  Farmcave.png

KingJoey and taintedwheat like this.
                  • KingJoey

KingJoey Phantasmal Quasar

Can you actually fish in there and catch something? Cause I think you need to add some values to the map defining what fish you can catch.

Perhaps I'll be uploading a version with some soil, a version with a body of water and a version with both this weekend if you guys would like that. ^^

snowcandy likes this.
                    • Oyakodown

I only tried to fish 3-4 times and all I got is trash. Decided to remove the water, dunno if I will get any fish. :V

I think that might be the case. :confused:

KingJoey likes this.
                      • KingJoey

I'll look into getting fish down there, perhaps I'll add another floor for crops and fish. That way you can keep an industrial area with kegs or whatever, and grow some stuff another floor down. If you want to look at it yourself check out the map properties of maps where you can fish, there are values on there that define what fish can appear on what map.

• Gavinhawk

Gavinhawk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes please! Love this mod, and love to see it expanded. Thanks!

KingJoey likes this.
                          • huligan

huligan Seal Broken

[​IMG]

Just need to create custom properties on the tile sheet in tIDE.

[​IMG]
                            (The tile in the background here is tile 138 in the tilesheet)
                            [/QUOTE]

I want this version can grow up tree

• KingJoey

You mean you want to grow trees in the cave? I figure if you can plant seeds, you can plant trees. Just speculation though.

• Oyakodown

You can plant seeds there. I've tried and went to day two, the seeds' are still intact. I don't know if it will grow well :lickitung:
                                MyCave.png

KingJoey likes this.
                                • Webmetz

Webmetz Space Hobo

I would love to see a downloadable version of the cave where I can plant seeds.

You can go to this folder and back up the save value, sleep/water a few days and see if it grows at all
                                  C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

Is it possible to add that inside the house? i mean something like a cellar but you can access it inside your house (the ladder going down is inside your home).

taintedwheat likes this.
                                    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Dang! I'm so glad I haven't played in a second since I last posted in here, you guys are really creative.

@KingJoey, I am so so so so glad I havent really did much playing since we last talked -- it was a bitch taking everything out of the cave the first time xD

I waaaant all this stuff. Also, I am donating (its meager and little, because I'm an independent, unemployed fulltime student, but...), I want to show appreciation to those who personally help me, so if you have a paypal I would like to tip you somehow.

Also, @Zelnite , he's is currently trying to do something to the house, don't worry! (Cause I asked too) :)

KingJoey likes this.
                                      • KingJoey

I'll be working on new versions for my more space mods (Bigger Farm, Cave and working on the house) I'll probably be uploading new stuff tomorrow.

Thanks everybody for all the love for the mods, I had not expected that. I love seeing you guys add your own stuff as it inspires me a lot as well. Thank you all :D

• Oyakodown

The crops grow well!
                                          Crops2.png

I'm trying to plant different seed for different season, turns out it doesn't work like the greenhouse. :nope:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016