WIP Diverse StardewValley - Hiatus / I'm dead.

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by notsnufffie, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Abokado

Abokado Subatomic Cosmonaut

Woah, now Maru looks even better. Great job, thank you! :D

idiotequed likes this.
    • idiotequed

idiotequed Aquatic Astronaut

Definitely redownloading Emily! I LOVE Maru's hair. Looking forward to the rest of the family!

ETA: Oh geeze, I'm sorry. I forgot to thank you for these. Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
      • magicpants7

magicpants7 Space Spelunker

i absolutely love your style! i was just wondering, will your earlier version of maru ever be an option in the future? i really liked how her eyes matched the rest of your other portraits. plus her complexion being much flatter

thank you regardless :) you rock

• Seajun_

Seajun_ Heliosphere

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the villagers! Lovely mod.

Alkanthe likes this.
          • Abokado

Abokado Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just a heads up: There was a patch, that fixed something on Haley's portrait, so you have to replace her portrait again. :)
            Was really confused and thought I had messed something up!

idiotequed likes this.
            • idiotequed

idiotequed Aquatic Astronaut

Haha, thank you Abokado -- this literally just happened to me. I hit her eight heart event and was SO confused. (As a note, her sprite in the photographs for that event is also the original sprite.)

Abokado likes this.
              • pigeonsmall

pigeonsmall Orbital Explorer

I am still quite new to this game, But I assume the artist created two separate versions of Emily? And I can only use one or the other? Or are both portraits usable?

EDIT: Pffft oh wait nevermind. I don't know why I thought that was the same character. It's two different characters. Nevermiiind. I'm the blindest person ever. But I really like that Emily one. I'm using it.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
                • rendezvousx

rendezvousx Void-Bound Voyager

Oooo me gusta. You should do Harvey with the light beard mod! : D

• pigeonsmall

Unfortunately I hit a bit of a conundrum. I really like black Emily but I'm perfectly fine with white Haley....but they are sisters. I only just realized that. Well fu-

• notsnufffie

notsnufffie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@magicpants7 | yeah. I went a little over board with Maru, she doesn't match the rest. Personally I don't mind but I'll try to find some time to edit her this week. (Busy and tried.)
                      @idiotequed | OH! Thanks! I'll have to hunt down the photographs and change them. I know I need to do the Emily sprite in the community center bundle.
                      @pigeonsmall | Emily and Haley could have different fathers. They do comment on how they're so different. So it works if you want black Emily.

• pigeonsmall

Good idea! Thanks!

Alkanthe likes this.
                        • hikarushirou

hikarushirou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ohhh, I love Maru's hair now! I personally don't understand it as is. It's a little strange looking. Not because it's straight, but it's just so flat and plain compared to other hair styles... :\ Continuing to love these edits~ ^^

• taffybeans

taffybeans Poptop Tamer

those are mad pretty

• Fawnd

Fawnd Void-Bound Voyager

:^o Do you know which characters you'll be editing next?? I really really love this mod so I was curious who you were aiming to do next so I can coordinate my game files around it~

• notsnufffie

@hikarushirou | thanks! I'm really pleased with how Maru's came out. She sure did give me a hard time.

Thanks @taffybeans! ALSO YELLS "UUUURRAMEEESHIII" LIKE KUWABARA~~ YYH is a blessing.

@Fawnd | I'm kind of all over the place at the moment. Is there someone in particular you want made over sooner rather then later? I have Elliott, Harvey and Leah in the pipe line if that helps. ... though it's still going to be a while. >>

• MikSacred

MikSacred Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omg Leah... pls pls pls.

I mean.. don't overwork yourself now, make sure to play plenty of games and stay relaxed, Leah doesn't need to be done ASAP so I can marry her...

I mean... what?

But honestly you do really great work, this is one of my fav mods by far that isn't for straight up cheating lol. Keep up the great work and I really look forward to seeing what you do next! My town feels so incomplete without being filled with your beautiful portraits! :)

• notsnufffie

@MikSacred | Hahah. I've just about figured Leah out I think. :lod: Some of these are just giving me a hard time I'd rather not rush it make something I'm not happy with. THANKS you're so sweat! I'm so happy so many people are liking these.

... I started working on Harvey some cause Sebastian was being a shit.

[​IMG]
                                    I'm almost done with his portraits. WTF is this face though?? What's in his ears??

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
                                      rhomboid and MikSacred like this.
                                    • Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

It would be the headset he's wearing when he's in his home ?

• notsnufffie

Its not the headset one. Those are big headphones. I think its a stethoscope?? ??? ?? w/e I'm going with stethoscope.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
                                        • sadlouie

sadlouie Void-Bound Voyager

I am inlove with Harvey now. Thank you so much, keeping up on this wonderful project and I'm excited to see what you have coming for us in the future.