RELEASED Female Lowcut Shirts & Mini Skirt

Discussion in 'Player' started by RuneNL, Mar 17, 2016.

1. RuneNL

RuneNL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi Guys,

Due to the many request for small changes I've decided to make 8 versions and stick to those.
    The amount of time to adjust, save and pack every different version can become quite confusing and time consuming. There are slight outdated variations littered throughout the topic, so help yourself.

New versions:
    [​IMG]

The file names are named after the pictures, so the one with the alternative face, pleated skirt and socks is called: ALT-FACE_PLEATED_SOCKS.zip.

The modified version of Alex_01 Short Skirt with the lowcut tops remains unchanged.

Lowcut and alternative tops have now been added to the shirt list, so they replace no original ones.

Here is a quick miss-match display of all the shirts: (Filename RuneNL_shirts.zip)
    [​IMG]

*NEW* Added three more tops.
    [​IMG]

Old pictures and topic here:

Here is an Alpen dress top I made with 'cleavage'.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

For this to work I had to adjust the farmer_base_girl file to add the cleavage and create consistent short sleeves. It seemed that in the vanilla version the length of the sleeves would vary, not anymore.

The bottom half is a creation from Alex_01 and his topic can be found here: Link

Adjusted farmer_base_girl.xnb file
    - added upper body detail for lower tops
    - consistent short sleeves (on all shirts)
    - Alex_01 Short Skirt

Adjusted shirt.xnb
    - one shirt adjusted to have a low cut and puffy sleeves, colour green.
    edit: added more tops (shirt.xnb updated)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

** Updated farmer_girl_base according to Alex_01 v5 skirt update **
    Pink version of the green dress, updated "shirts xnb.zip"
    [​IMG]

Added miniskirt version, with and without socks, this version also has the new bikini I made. No more using Grandpa's bikini.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All versions have this bikini:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nexus page can be found here: Mini Skirt and Low Cut Tops

Instructions
    Place the content of the zip file in Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer folder.
    Make sure to back-up your old farmer_base.xnb before replacing it.

Enjoy!

Version history:
    21/03/2016 - Adjusted horse ride animations with a few tweaks to others.
    Updated files: Mini_Skirt-Socks-Bikini-Low_Top_Body & Mini_Skirt-Bikini-Low_Top_Body-No_Socks.zip
    23/03/2016 - Adjusted the lines in the fishing animation.
    Updated files: Mini_Skirt-Socks-Bikini-Low_Top_Body & Mini_Skirt-Bikini-Low_Top_Body-No_Socks.zip
    25/03/2016 - Removed blush from farmer_girl_base and added it as an accessories. It replaces the duckface. Unfortunately I have not been able to add blush to the list because it doesn't seem to load so I had to replace it.
    Updated files: Mini_Skirt-Socks-Bikini-Low_Top_Body & Mini_Skirt-Bikini-Low_Top_Body-No_Socks.zip & added Blush-Accessory.zip
    -- > Earlier today I accidentally uploaded the no-sock under the sock version. This has been fixed as of now. My apologies.
    26/03/2016 - Due to the many request for small changes and the time it takes I've decided to give the whole topic an overhaul and leave it at 8 different versions. They all come with the new bikini.
    *NEW* 29/03/2016 - Tweaked animation and fixed the missing arms on bikini. Also added 3 new shirts. All files except blush and Alex_Skirt have been updated.
    I've uploaded the mod to Stardew Nexusmods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Venoshock

Venoshock Scruffy Nerf-Herder

question will this also change my male character cloths?
      awesome mod btw! about time i could tell my farmer is a girl other than the hair.:up:

• RuneNL

Thank you!

It will change a few of your male clothes since they are shared between sexes. However your male will not have the cleavage line but will have the roundness.
        Some shirts insinuate a female chest and others a male in the vanilla anyway.

Venoshock likes this.
        • swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

can u make a low cut and puffy sleeves, colour pink and yellow?

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do these replace shirts or add them? If they replace them, which shirts do they replace?

• RuneNL

I have tried, as far as I could see it's not possible at this stage without adding it to the arm, resulting in all shirts having it.
              Sleeves pink and shirt yellow?

The shirts will be replaced, I currently do not know how to add them to the list.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
              • Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's cool, thank you! It's just helpful to at least know what it replaces just in case it replaces a base shirt that someone already likes y'know? Nice work though~

RuneNL likes this.
                • asdasdgfrw

asdasdgfrw Title Not Found

I think this should've been posted in Player subforum?

• RuneNL

Yea it is and it should be placed in Player. Accidentally posted it in the wrong location.

Reported the topic for moving.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
                      juhee likes this.
                    • GosuGian

GosuGian Twenty-three is number one

Looks good!

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

• Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

tittaysss

Gabaw likes this.
                          • rookiezs

rookiezs Void-Bound Voyager

I want this your hair please so beautiful. :lickitung:<3

• RuneNL

Here you go, download and install attachment.

It replaces one hairstyle and if you have other custom hair running it will be replaced.
                              Be sure to backup your old hairstyles.xnb.

Attached Files:

MetaSieg likes this.
                              • swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

** Updated farmer_girl_base according to Alex_01 v5 skirt update **
                                Pink version of the green dress, updated "shirts xnb.zip"
                                [​IMG]

What is the original shirt no. was renewed by this shirt?

• rookiezs

rookiezs Void-Bound Voyager

thank for hair is so beautiful and your so kind :nuruflirt:

RuneNL likes this.
                                  • RuneNL

Number 85 I think, it comes right after the green dress.

You are most welcome :)

• RuneNL

Updated and added miniskirt with socks and more modern bikini.

Updated to remove a little error in the graphics

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
                                      • Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Love it! I'm not too big on super sexualizing everything, like the super cleavage mod for portraits (not that I mind, just not for me), but I'm just fine having it mildly simulated from far away. I like the feminine look so this is great for people who feel the same, and/or don't just want the cleavage portrait mod to be sudden boobs, while the farmer is all modest LOL.

Anyway, great work!!

Edit: Bikini download gives me an error. Perhaps it's just me, or maybe it got deleted.

• RuneNL

I agree, that's why I did this. Just wanted my character to look more cute.
                                          The Short_Skirt_Bikini_Blush_v1.01.zip file downloads for me and opens normally. Sure you picked it from the uploads (3rd one)? Did it give an error opening or downloading it?
                                          Anyway, that version has a shorter skirt and a more normal bikini. Skirt is like on my avatar.