Mermaid Pendant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OrakMoya, Mar 18, 2016.

1. OrakMoya

OrakMoya Poptop Tamer

So i reached 10 hearts with Abigail and i fixed the bridge to have access to the other side of the bridge. I upgraded my house because the man told me it was too small for 2 people. When i came back to get the pendant the man said that I'm not ready for it. What do i have to do to get it? Any help?

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

Unusual, the only requirements should be upgraded house and someone at 10 hearts.

The house upgrade is completed, right? Not just in progress? And have you had Abigail's 10 heart cut scene? Maybe seeing that triggers the pendant being available rather than just getting someone to 10 hearts.

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah,you have to enter the mines to activate the abigail scene,Which results in yer typical Mwa Mwa.

• Sun][

Sun][ Void-Bound Voyager

Did you gift Bouquet to her? If not, then this is the reason.

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

I assume they've done that as they're at 10 hearts, without a bouquet they won't be able to get above 8.

• laidjon

laidjon Orbital Explorer

You are able to go to 9 hearts with someone if you gift their favorite item on their birthday with 7 hearts. I got 2 bacholers at 9 this way.

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

Didn't know that, I guess it allows the accumulation of points for the interaction that puts it past the 8-heart level (even if it also passes the 9-heart level) but none after that.

Still, I think it's safe to say that if someone is at 10 hearts then they've received a bouquet.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I was able to go to 10 with abby from 7 on one playthrough by giving her one of her favorite items...so...I dunno. They gotta be at 7 and not 8 of course, though.

Either way, as the person above me said...it's fairly safe to say they DID give the bouquet...though...who knows, for sure~

Did the guy say WHY you weren't ready for it?

• OrakMoya

OrakMoya Poptop Tamer

If he said why i was not ready i would post this thread. The house upgrade is complete and i do have a kitchen and a bedroom now. And i can't seem to get the scene from the mines. I entered and nothing happened.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I've always gotten that scene in the evening/late at night. Not sure if that affects anything. ^^

• OrakMoya

OrakMoya Poptop Tamer

Do i have to get every scene before the mines? Because i didn't get the spirit board scene with 8 hearts.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I was able to get the mine scene and I still haven't seen the spirit board one. ^^

• OrakMoya

OrakMoya Poptop Tamer

Do i have to make friends with most people in the town?

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

You don't have to, no. However, you'll get recipes and gifts from them once you get them over like...3 or 5 hearts. ALso, there are achievements/in-game milestones for getting 5 and 10 hearts with X number of people. ^^

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Hmmm I've never ran into this problem yet but from what I've been told by some friends you have to see every heart event to get the pendent. Also a dumb question to ask tho your not using any marriage mods tho right ?

• OrakMoya

OrakMoya Poptop Tamer

I'm not using any mods.