RELEASED Fluffy Dogs & Other Alternative Dog Sprites! [UPDATE 8: PUG TIME!]

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Dawn, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

There is a way to switch pets by editing your save file, I think! (make sure you back-up your save before attempting anything, though!!!!)

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

Someone has to tell me how to do this multi-dog thing!!!!

(Also, I briefly considered re-spriting every animal into a dog. Cows? Milk-dogs. Sheep? Extra fluffy dogs. Pigs? Chubby dogs that like to dig. Chickens? Egg-dogs. 100% Dog Farming.)

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

I'd be happy to do a request if you want to send me reference pictures! It may take me a little while, I'm supposed to be writing papers for uni... instead, I am drawing dogs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Dawn likes this.
        • TVL257

TVL257 Void-Bound Voyager

pls release the Doge, i have been holding out buying this game for a Doge mod. With your mod released i can finally play this great game everyone talking about :lickitung:

• Abokado

Abokado Subatomic Cosmonaut

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/cat-and-dog-at-the-same-time.110225

Here is how. Though if you want a lot of pets, it's probably better to change their location as well, or else they will all pile up next to the water bowl. :p

Dawn likes this.
            • Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

I plan on releasing it late tonight or tomorrow! Don't worry, I will finish it haha... just gotta do some homework first ( ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ )

• taintedwheat

Dude! I love what your doing so far my husband (rl lookin Harvey) does too. Do you take donations through paypal?

• Ankou

Ankou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just wanted to take a minute to say I really appreciate how damn cute these dogs are. Not to mention extremely well done, amazing work!
                  Thank you for sharing them with us.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I like looking at your sprites. It makes me oddly happy. I don't even use them in-game (made my own custom based on my IRL dog) but I just like coming here and looking at them. You're doing great work here :D

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

Ahhh wow that's so generous of you to offer ; w ;
                      my paypal link: paypal.me/wawaboopboop

I've never gotten money for any art before, that means a lot to me... Thank you so much!!!

• excursion12

excursion12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to request a piginese/pug mix (basically a hairy/fluffy pug), mostly because my real life dog is of that breed.

taintedwheat likes this.
                        • Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

Sounds very cute! I'll put it on my list, but reference pictures would be very helpful!

• taintedwheat

chinese-crested-ap-0w15gn.jpg Hey Dawn, I know it isn't much (as I don't have a job, going to community college and uni) but I just wanted to thank you for taking the endeavour on of making my pups. Probably going to keep these files forever when they're ready haahhaa.

Also. I think a cute horse re-skin would be a CHINESE CRESTED because they already loook like horses. xD

(Mango is actually a rescue mutt comprised of powderpuff chinese crested, chihuahua, chow chow, mini schnauzer hahah)

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

thank you so, so much for your support!!! I'll try to get them finished up as soon as I can!

WHAT AN AMAZING HORSE DOG (⊙△⊙)
                              Another option could be the borzoi ... AHH how can I keep myself from doing them all??
                              [​IMG]

Alina_Mau and taintedwheat like this.
                              • taintedwheat

Omg that's cute too.

I know, it's hard, dogs are amazing and the best ;______; way better than people

• taintedwheat

Would it be cool if I can get gifs of them moving if thats easy enough? I want to show them off to people to convince them to play (obv to make em a little jealous too haha)

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

absolutely! I'll set you up with the sprite sheet and .gif set when they are done!!! Hopefully in the next couple days... I'm about to post the shiba inu sprites now, and then I'll get cracking on Mango & Chompsky!

• taintedwheat

No worries, don't trip hahaha. I know how it is when school and like art stuff stacks up whilist combating the use of the internet and going down a digital wormhole

:>

Dawn likes this.
                                      • snowcandy

snowcandy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love the little shiba inu!
                                        You're doing such a great job with these adorable sprites that I couldn't help but started a little family of shibas, just wish there was a way to have a few different colored pups in the game >w<

Dawn likes this.