OOC Unheard screams (ACCEPTING APPS)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Mar 6, 2016.

?

So... What do you think?

1. Very positive

53.3%
  2. positive

33.3%
  3. neutral

13.3%
  4. negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. very negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

There was a lot to dig through, and I was cross referencing with other character to get an idea what to do... what did I miss?

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Well, stats for one thing. Then there's traits, equipment, history, alliance, start, and personality.

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Hang on, I posted that all there, did it get cut off?

4. Jareix Cryvix

Seems so. Because it just stops at the bunny kill video.

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Alright, I edited it, it should be there now. I blame it on a late night and must've hit delete at a bad time.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Okay, after thoroughly going over it and eating a bowl of sprouted grains, I think I have an idea to work you into the plot and am ready to go to school and watch people murder each other in The Tragedy of Othello.

haynesy566 and critsarecool like this.
  7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Name: Kiro Ashwood
    Race: Hylotl/Floran Hybrid

Appearance: Lean and Strong, average height and normally wears lightweight combat suit or the Tough Set (Found on the Starbound Wiki). Has a Scar running over his left eye. His skin is composed of hard scales with a barky texture, colouring is an odd mixture of blue/brown. He has no hair aside from the stunted leaf that gorws awkwardly atop his head.

Personality: (This is gonna be tricky) He is calculated, doesn't rush head on into dangerous situations. He's also blinded by loyalty to his friends. He's slightly desensitized to most emotions after his brother was murdered in front of him by Blaze soldiers. Can be overcome by anger which causes him to do unspeakable things to those that cross him. Relies heavily on Silverclaw to be his voice of conscience.

Backstory: Kiro never knew his mother. His father never talked about her and he thought it had something to do with traits of his that closely resembled a Floran. He got bullied in school and suffered tremendously. His father was taken away by the Hyltol soldier when he was just thirteen years old. His father instructed him to leave the planet and find someplace safe to live. Since then Kiro had stowed away on a cargo ship heading to a popular city for mercenaries to unwind after work. He was taken in by a friendly group and taught the tricks of the trade then decided to go solo, racking up over three hundred contracts in his first year, he decided that this was his only way of life... until he found out about his brother. He had met Silverclaw and an eccentric Glitch named Shaftcatch who helped him locate his brother but it was too late. The Blaze had murdered him in front of Kiro's eyes, consumed by rage and with the help of Silverclaw, and Shaftcatch, he destroyed the entire Blaze encampment on his brother's home world.

Stats:
    Strength: 15

Perception: 15

Endurance: 10

Charisma: 5

Intellect: 10

Agility: 15

Constitution: 5

Dexterity: 10

Will: 5

Sanity: 10

Traits:
    Positive: Proficient at combat and hunting, crafting makeshift weapons and is street-wise. Quick thinking. Connections in Black Market and Mercs. Proficient at sneaking.
    Neautral: Enjoys food, not overly talkative.
    Negative: Desensitised to most normal emotions, quick to anger. Slight Stim addiction. Has a bounty on his head for crossing a pirate band. Lactose intolerant.

Equipment: Vinehacker (Slung across his back) and a Novekid laser pistol he picked up from a Nova trader, also kept in holster on his right leg. Dressed in lightweight combat gear, designed to minimise noise. Keeps two stimpacks and a nanowrap patch handy. Tools include an omnitool, and miniature laser cutter.

Inventory: medium food rations, torch, spare bandages and photo of father

History: See Backstory

Name: Silverclaw (last name unknown)
    Race: Avian
    Appearance: White feathers adorn his body with a blue pattern resembling waves on his back. His talons are covered by serrated steel blades that he uses to tear apart his enemies.
    Personality: Serious, but has enough normality in him to see if his actions or the actions of other effect those around him. He has a small sense of humour but does not often take much amusement in joke-telling.

Backstory: Had a rough upbringing. He didn't quite fit into the Avian way of life, seeing their strong religious traditions as primitive and foolhardy. He left his home planet once he had matured and studied martial arts in a monastery at a neighboring planet. Once he had mastered his unique martial art he moved to one of the cities and took up bodyguard work for many famous people. He quickly became a feared and renowned bodyguard, attracting the attention of Baron Shaftcatch, the rightful heir to the Glitch throne who had been outcast due to his incompetence and outlandish lifestyle. Silverclaw worked with Shaftcatch ever since until the Baron was murdered by Blaze soldiers alongside his fellow Glitchen friend, Vector.

Stats:
    Strength: 10

Perception: 5

Endurance: 15

Charisma: 10

Intellect: 10

Agility: 10

Constitution: 10

Dexterty: 5

Will: 15

Sanity: 10

Equipment: Blades on his talons, a medkit, dressed in plate combat armor. Omni-tool. His other weapon is an implanted EMP in his left wing, it is detonated by Silverclaw saying the command word "Zenith".

Traits:
    Positive: Calm, easy-going. Proficient martial arts skills, skilled cook.
    Neutral: Sense of humor, likes animals.
    Negative: Emotionally unstable due to the loss of Shaftcatch, Gluten intolerant, allergic to some types of flowers.

History:See backstory

Inventory: Small food rations, nano wrap, photo of parents

The Alonne and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Finally done my character apps!

The Alonne likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Accepted. Though just know that those 5s are going to bite you in the ass... ;)

haynesy566 and The Alonne like this.
  10. Jareix Cryvix

Have a doodle. image.jpg
    (All reference models are 5')

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    zeskorion, The Alonne and haynesy566 like this.
  11. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I'm also going to steer clear of gluten and dairy products when using my characters ;)

The Alonne and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  12. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Hmm? Do I have to re-post my application? Or how does this work?

Jareix Cryvix and haynesy566 like this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

Why would you? Haynesy was just posting his new ones for this chapter of the RP. You've only got one character, so he's got protection. Kinda...
    Those associated with the Arkae/Arks/Ark actually die, while those that aren't simply cannot actually die.

14. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Immortality FTW!

WOOOO!

16. Jareix Cryvix

Hey, just know that being immortal is a privilege...
    I have cruel ways to deal with insolence...

Relten likes this.
  17. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Speaking of that, I think Ruslad has been sleeping like a rock. Im nearly 100 percent sure that everyone left to check out the meteor. Poor Ruslad.

Jareix Cryvix and Relten like this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

And we can only assume death would be too easy.

Jareix Cryvix and Relten like this.
  19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

so I am screwed over already? cool.

not sarcasm btw. i want to be able to invest into another character who does not suck to rp as

20. Jareix Cryvix

You know, the funny thing is... You're already much more closely related to the Ark than most characters... :sneaky: