It's All Over But the Scavenging of Typewriters and Glue - The Fallout Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jonesy, Jan 7, 2016.

1. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

*Gets shot in the head with a sniper rifle*
    "Huh?What was that noise?

10 seconds later
    "Must have been nothing"

Fallout 4 AI folks xD

[​IMG]

Especially with this suit on ;)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

Is that a modded suit? Or can you find that hidden in some military bunker or something.

3. hatakesans

Its the Chinese Stealth Suit from FNV. A friend ported it over to FO4 so it can be considered a mod.

4. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

one song that should have been in fallout 4

music starts at 0:24 also a bit loud

from the ohter side of the record

i thought that suit was from fallout 3 from the dlc where you get traped in that simulator

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  5. hatakesans

Its also from Operation Anchorage from FO3 as well.

6. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

It's just like Skyrim!

"Never should have come here!"
    "You can't hide from me!"

"I think this asshole is using a stealthboy!"

hatakesans and General Nuclear like this.
  7. General Nuclear

indeed it is but thats not really the problem with it

i made shan luc picard from star trek in fallout
    for some reason i called him stan and typically that was one of the names cogsworth couldn't say by the way i did't know he could say your name at the time i also took 8 on strength and 4 on intelligens in the begining xD
    fallout 4 picard.png
    i gonna save little shan and you can't stop me you synth bastards fear me because i am the silver shroud (yeah i know about shan just making a joke so don't spoile for those who don't know)

unfortunately i lost the save file when i made my new character because i saved it over the ohter save files

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  8. hatakesans

Just finished the Automatron DLC. It wasnt what I was expecting but it was a nice surprise. The Mechanist is not who you think it would be though.

9. General Nuclear

i heard that there is a secret if you wear the silver shroud costume through the whole dlc
    i'm gonna try it later to see if its true

Also i found out something fun while fighting the children of atom
    They can't hurt you if your wearing a hazmat suit (but why can they hurt you with the power armor on that is a hazmat suit too you where inmun in the ohter games with power armor) only with the nuke granade or hiting you literaly with there guns also they can't harm strong nither because super mutants are inmun againts radioactivety rays
    But radioactivety can kill your settlements in some places so you need to build walls or fenses around the radiocative places like for instant the drivein have big radioactive spot in the midel

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  10. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I've been busy with university lately, but with the midsemester break starting tomorrow I was able to play an hour last night. The robot customization mechanic is looking good, and Ava is already a favourite companion.

You can scrap the radioactive barrels, and the radiation will clear.

11. General Nuclear

Heh Hmm didn't know that also its not that simple in real

I finally found a enclave power armor it was worth the hunt its awsome but i miss the original enclave ceramic colors on it also the gold protective layer on the eyes and no it was not flashlights in the original it was the same type of gold layer that was on the nasa space suits on the helmets screen to protect from radioacive rays, some one should make a mod
    Also found out that strong don't get angry if you wear the t-45 power armor but if you wear any of the other newer better ones from the ohter original games then he gets mad for some reason

12. hatakesans

I'll have to show off my robots i built so far. They're kinda based on JoJo Stands because I lack creativity xD

13. General Nuclear

Oh plz-plz-Pllllzzzzz tell me you can get a mr gutsy personality core
    I love the mr gutsy verions of mr handy they are like a army of small three armed general nuclears and just as crazy

Corraidhín likes this.
  14. Benkinz99

I scrap the barrels and use it as a water source. Industrial water cleaner works the best. Can just fit inside.

15. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Wait, so general nuclear would go around yelling "MADE IN NORWAY!!" and shooting everything on sight while laughing?

Relten and General Nuclear like this.
  16. Benkinz99

What if you could get liberty prime as a companion. Technically he`s a robot,so you
    could reprogram him to be your companion. That would be absolutely amazing.

This is a thumbnail since It would otherwise be too big. (I messed up the sizing)
    upload_2016-3-24_14-56-14.png

General Nuclear likes this.
  17. hatakesans

Unfortunately you cannot. Its a bummer though since they're the most expressive of all the robots xD

18. General Nuclear

19. hatakesans

Here are my current "Stands" so far

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Corraidhín and General Nuclear like this.
  20. General Nuclear

very cool so far
    wait you can paint them right but can you paint the mr handy parts as mr gutsy?