WIP Anthro characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Gaveliere, Mar 14, 2016.

?

What would you prefer for the other NPCs?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. Single species for families

46.2%
  2. species based on personality

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Edited the download link to include Haley's heart event photos.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vw8gtrj7x9evqe/anthro characters.zip?dl=0

but you can download them separately here
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/khjpm9no4h1zoi6/LooseSprites.zip?dl=0

Geez I wonder how many of these special sprites I might have missed are there. Please tell me if there are any more like this.
    Also if anyone can provide me save files with heart events on em on ANY character I would really appreciate that. Would make testing really easy thanks!

Thanks! Hmm well if I'm doing the rest of the villagers I might as well do that one too. Sooo probably. Way last on the list though.

I tried. I redid that portrait twice already haha.
    and that's too bad sounds like a headache to work on.

Kozomomo and Corraidhín like this.
    • Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this is REALLY impressive, amazing work

and im not even into the whole anthro/furry thing

• marchemelo

marchemelo Void-Bound Voyager

WOW this is really AWESOME!!
        thanks for you good work Gaveliere

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

My attempt at modifying the player hairstyles ended up in 260 empty hairstyles lol, I seriously dont know what happened, but I am taking a gander at another guide. If everything works as intended, I will try to modify the farmer themselves!

Bonabopn likes this.
          • Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I take it you're looking for a save file that's just before a heart event and not after they've already taken place? I've already seen all of them for Alex on mine sadly (except for the 8th heart event which I somehow managed to skip over) but I haven't married him yet so whenever I get the mermaid pendant/amulet thing I can give you that save file if you want to play-test the marriage scene. (So long as I can remember to do so, lol)

• Kozomomo

Kozomomo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was looking around the files, like I am sort of hyped with your great work and having an anthro town I edited myself the tv channels the best I could do (although I am SURE you will do it millions time better than me) And! I just noticed that there are some characters there, from some events. There is Sebastian on his bike, also happy yay Marnie, Morris and joja's workers and a few other stuff (its the "Cursors" file in "LooseSprites")

Also, by the time you start with Robin, there is also a "robinAtWork" in the "LooseSprites" folder :3

Gaveliere likes this.
              • Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Thanks for the love guys. :V

Yeah! Just before the heart event. Marriage event saves will be handy too thanks.

Best of luck with that!

Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. I found the files and man it's big and has a lot of different things in it. I'll get on it when I can. Also it would be nice if you post your edits here too!

Corraidhín likes this.
                • Mistpony

Mistpony Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wowwwwwww
                  I like it.

• Kozomomo

I was actually going to ask you so, if its ok that I post links here with my tiny edits. I am not that good with pixel art, so kinda working in more "easy" stuff.

So far, I did this changes: Weather TV Guy -> Bear // Luck TV Lady+Luck Lady in Fall event -> Mouse // Garden TV Guy -> Sheep // Cooking TV Guy -> Duck // The Cart Selling lady -> Fox // Joja Green Builder -> Dog // Joja Red Builder -> Cat (or tries to be... :rofl:) // Strong Man Game -> Gorilla // Shop in Fall -> Cow // Clown Guy -> Pig // Shooting Game -> Rabbit // Fishing Game -> Dog // Mom and Kid -> Goats // Camera Tourist -> Sloth // Goth Lady -> Bat // Roulette Guy -> Cat // Sandwich Guy -> Wolf // Buy Tokens Lady -> Cat

They are not as good as your works, appart they are sort of small stuff... So I tried my best X3... I will post it on here, since you gave me your permission :3 (or I think you did...?X3)

Here is the "updated" link (v2) with the lil things I did: https://www.dropbox.com/s/73rzczm5trqersf/Anthro TV and Extras v2.rar?dl=0

Also, a lil preview of the stuff... Not sure how they look in game, I already went over fall... So stil have to wait a bit X3. At least, I like how tv and so looks in game :3
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw04goaphkz0dkt/Preview.png?dl=0

I couldnt check some in game (like the Joja builders, and cart lady doesnt want to show atm DX), so... Any feedback would be great. As said they are not in the amazing level as Gaveliere art, but hope you ppl still enjoy it X3...

Also! I am using the "Animal Crossing Digspots - Worm Replacement" from Lechet, and that one also works on the "Cursors.xnb" file... So my changes and his are in the same file. I saddly dont have the original "Cursors.xnb" file with the wiggly worms, so if someone preffer the worms and my actual lil changes... Would someone be kind enough to send the original file so I can do that version too? X3

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
                      Kenma likes this.
                    • Valkjosandi

Alright so I haven't proposed to Alex yet but I'm on a rainy day (or should be anyway when you load it up) so all you'd need to do is grab the mermaid pendant from the mariner at the beach and give it to Alex. After doing that you would just need to speed-sleep/skip three days ahead until the wedding day really. Hope this helps! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yl0vh6llb2gexe9/AABj4ue5ag1AMD0_GduXTL0la?dl=0

Gaveliere likes this.
                      • Om_Duel

Om_Duel Tentacle Wrangler

EPIC MOD EVER!!!

• Zaiketsu

Zaiketsu Void-Bound Voyager

I had to fish for my old account info just to tell you that I L O V E the idea of this mod, and I can't wait to see it finished! Your sprite work is absolutely amazing! <3!

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Finished Penny Updated the OP.
                            Download here.
                            https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0olz3rzgmlihgo/Anthro%20Penny.zip?dl=0
                            banner penny.png

I dunno about you but I have zero complaints about the edits you made. They look noice. I hope you don't mind if I just add em to the main file. If there will be any edit they'll be really minor.
                            Also, here's a clean cursor png. I gotchu fam.
                            Cursors..png

Oh this will help. Thanks a bunch!

Thanks!

I see your avatar and now I am remembering fond memories of that VN. Gateway into this hell I am in now. Jk.

TundraPudding likes this.
                            • GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

This looks fantastic. Are you planning to do the whole town or just certain characters?

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Thanks! As many as I can before I burn out. probably.
                                But yeaah I do like the idea of respriting the whole town now.

• Valkjosandi

Happy to be of service! If I ever get around to doing another playthrough of this game I'll be sure to send you the saves before specific heart events (should you still need them by then anyway).

• Kozomomo

I am really glad that you think they are nice <3! I will take it as a great compliment heh~ :3
                                    And sure! The point I think is to do a one file thing, so its more comfy for everyone. Also sure. If there is something to fix, just go ahead. If you need the file with the separate layers I can also send it to you, so its more easy to work :3

And ty for the original file~ Here is a link with my modifications (to "Cursors" file) but without the "Animal Crossing Digspots - Worm Replacement" from Lechet
                                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/94b7dr5l49hxz8q/Without Animal Crossing Digspot.rar?dl=0

Also, Penny looks just great <3

And a big question... Which I just had now. What should be the babies/childs (that you can have) be? Because, we have lots of anthro ppl, maybe we end being anthro or stay as human... Maybe a standard thing? Bears for example, are always cuteX3... (or to do different versions and ppl use the want that preffer... HMMM!) I will try the bear thing. Since I have a baby atm in game, so I can already test it X3

• Neonova

Neonova Big Damn Hero

Fox Leah, Lizard Maru(or Apex from Starbound!), Phoenix Abigail(with beautiful wings)

• Kozomomo

I kinda couldnt resist, and made babies. Not yet toddlers, just the babies X3
                                        I made a panda for "baby" and a bear for "baby_dark". Because... I just felt like doing bears :rofl:

I made a new pack with all, and a lil readme, which I think will be more comfy for everyone.

Still of course as we said before, feel free to add it to your already great pack, and fix whatever you feel to Gaveliere :3

Here is the new pack with all the things I did: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9crd18kpad5n8hs/Anthro Extras.rar?dl=0
                                        And here 2 lil previews of the stuff: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw04goaphkz0dkt/Preview.png?dl=0 // https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8y8enry7r5gkee/Preview 2.png?dl=0

PS: There is a file in the main "Content" folder, with the name "characterSheet". It shows the face of most villagers, with some... arrows. I REALLY dont know where/when/how this shows in the game, but well... Its something more to edit in the future :rofl:

Gaveliere and Valkjosandi like this.
                                        • gamercrazyboy

gamercrazyboy Orbital Explorer

I very love it.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.